[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest msbae77

@JungYunho_GoAra - exactly my question, what part of it does it make it unlikeable? and i dont think its a habit. i believe that's how guys get their chance to meet and get to know her. i bet you due to SHK celebrity status, guys are intimidated with her plus she's known to be very straightforward, which in korean culture would come across as being "b". so probably only a handful dared to ask her out. and out of these handful, with her busy schedule, all of them probably got rejected. the only way guys get the chance to see the real sweet, nice SHK and spend time with her is through co starring with her, hence follows the courtship. and who in their right mind would say no to LBH? or HB? and now, if in case, just if, JIS will?

Guest chokogom

I posted this in shk thread but i was meant to post it here.... It's strange that people judge others by the strangest things. Who in their right mind would not want to date any of these incredibly good looking men? If you spent every day for 2 or 3 months working so closely with such people, would it not be a natural thing to be attracted to them? Especially if there is an obvious spark. Who's right is it to dictate or judge how people meet and fall in love? For an actor/ actress who are a little more reclusive, the only time they might meet new people is through their work, new dramas/ movies etc... Love unlike people does not judge. It doesn't know who you are or what you do. It finds two hearts and unites them whether it be neighbors, friends, colleagues or strangers. Sometimes it's fleeting, sometimes everlasting but always leaves a mark in those it touches.... I wish shk all the best when and where love finds her ..... And who wouldn't want to be in love with Jo in sung? : ). ( I can't cos I'm already married..lol...but I sure can fan girl still

Guest bibidep

Oh my ideal couple thread is so quiet today. 
Wait until a few more new episodes come out this thread
will have more fun to read.

NY6xUEA.jpg
2oYlhPM.jpg

Credit to DC/utkim

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I LOVE THEM!!!! UMMM well i really like Won Bin for Kyo but its been long due i don't think its most likely to happen LOL  :)) back to O2 COUPLE never been this crazy for a drama/real couple before i shipped them so bad its making me so hard to focus In my real world LOL  =)) OMO!!! what to do?! what have they done to me the chemistry between them is so great...im like enchanted with them  :x ...they did this spell to me " waaaaaakyaaaaao2please ".. LOL LOL   :\">

Guest bibidep

loucong said: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I LOVE THEM!!!! UMMM well i really like Won Bin for Kyo but its been long due i don't think its most likely to happen LOL  :)) back to O2 COUPLE never been this crazy for a drama/real couple before i shipped them so bad its making me so hard to focus In my real world LOL  =)) OMO!!! what to do?! what have they done to me the chemistry between them is so great...im like enchanted with them  :x ...they did this spell to me " waaaaaakyaaaaao2please ".. LOL LOL   :\">

It's a pity that she has to leave for China after 'That Winter, the Wind Blows' finishes airing to film her upcoming Chinese movie. I feel that she is prioritizing work right now unless she is ready to commit to a life at home as someone's dutiful housewife. I hope her future husband loves and cherishes her. If Jo In Sung loves her, he should show her that she's the world to him.

Finally i found my lovely oxygen couple,,,the chemistry from both of them is awesome,i couldnot wait for their kiss scene B-)

@naliem they officially broken off since early 2011 when Hyun bin in military servise and hyun bin rightnow is texting the woman from the garden

Guest bibidep

SHK has to find a boyfriend like JIS.  I only know him in one drama before, that is WHIB, at that time he still very young and I never pay attention to him until they announce the new drama that he and SHK in, from there I tried to find out a little bit more about him until now. The reason why I say this because JIS is the type of man that when he commits to anyone or anything he will keep his promises.   Look at the close friendship that he had with her co-star GHJ.  Even they are so busy with their life, because of works and military services that they can not meet each other often but their relationship still good.   Only close friendship but he not afraid to show up in GHJ's new show to support her (for me I can think very wild about their friendship hahahah, especially man and woman friendship). I think the friendship between him and GHJ make a lot of people wondering too, but he not scare.  The type of man like JIS is the man that SHK needs right now, the man that will not change his heart when she is not able to be with him all the time but he still love and care for her.

Guest bibidep

A sad day for me because of Mr. JIS.   #-o
How come beautiful and wonderful girl can't be together with a perfect and good looking man.

saved-1.png

Hello ladies!!now that we are all in the bussiness of looking for the perfect prince for our princess.... SHK.I would like to post some past videos just to relieve our memories and keep us entertained :)The first one is for my dearies Ria,Gitakawaii and ebulli3nt who obviousely loves Won Bin!!I also have great admiration for this guy.He is very handsome and an excellent actor,too bad he turned down the TWTWB offer 8-|I cried a bucket for this  drama and did not sleep a wink until we finished  it .:)>-This link is for you WB lovers:)

The next one is my most favorite K drama FH,w/c I'm dreading would bec. my 2nd one after we finish TWTWB  :(I have been rooting for Rain for SHK since then,but  now that he has the lady fr. Harvard,all my hopes got dashed out of the window.I just have this memory by watching this video

Then my spirits lifted up when I watched WW,w/c I thought was one of the best K drama due to its realistic performances by all the cast involved.I was just sad that it did not get the recognition it deserved.For those who have not watched this drama  yet...pls. take time after TWTWB to find out what i mean:)Anyways I thought SHKs prince charming is finally here to stay,unfortunately they broke up (I am praying hard for them to reconcile:)If not... I have my back up JIS.....there I have spilled my beans ha!ha!ha!Sorry for being a two timer here:)This is just for fun okey!!Here are some videos HB &SKH for you to enjoy!!

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYbfDcZEBvo&feature=share&list=PL093BB0918F950020

Now....this is my present !!Just love this beautiful couples chemistry in this drama,so I can't help but fall in love w/ them:)I am praying hard that something beautiful will grow w/ their collaboration:)JIS is my bday gift to her ha!ha!ha!I'll be waiting !!She did not fall in love w/ HB while filming WW,so we might just have the chance to make this couple a reality.Ok to be friends first then sweetheart later okey!!writer Noh and PD Kim,hurry up with our kissing ep. please!!