------------* Bio Oil :: The Stuff Miracles are Made of!

Guest anjelique

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest whitstar

:tears: I actually got really itchy on the spots that I applied it on. I tried not to touch my face but then when I looked into the mirror: bumps! all over my face!

That happened to me too for the first couple of times I first used it. The reason why I had red bumps was that I "rubbed" it in and it irritated my skin. So just gently massage it in. But you could also be also allergic to it?

I use bio oil once a week and I think my skin has gotten more smooth and soft. I try not to use it too much because I do have some acne.~

Guest pepprmint

so this is week #........i dont remember.....

but its definitely been over a month

i used it on my face the first 2-3 weeks but i haaad to stop, because my face was starting to break out o_O

but i used it religiously on the back of my legs for 1+ months (i have dark, freckle-like spots there...) and the spots have definitely faded!!! yaaayuh!!! it worked!!

Guest §ξЯ��̃ξňf

Is this pore clogging b/c I hear alot of people breaking out from this? Or is it just those w/allergic reactions?

Guest vancouverbcboi

this stuff make me breakout bad so if anyone in 604 want it you can have it for free.

just pm me

Guest vivianlly

I used it on my face, it's ok. My face has not zits, acne or pimples to start with. Rarely have them too.

I used it on my scars(leg), seems to fade off a little :)

Guest l o v e

It would be great if you could post pictures before you used bio oil- I wanted to buy it since I have some acne scarring, to see if it was similar to yours. Your skin looks great now by the way :)

Guest c0lap1nada

I just bought bio-oil today, and I was wondering how many times a day do you use it? On the instructions it says to use it twice daily, but its suggested you use it after shower/bath? And I use a whitening lotion in the morning & at night, so should I put that on first and then bio-oil or bio-oil and then the lotion?

Guest MUSIClLOVElLIFE

Can Bio-Oil help fade scars that are about 3-4 years old? o.o

Thats what I heard :)

I started using it and then I stopped & sold it.

Reading this thread again makes me wanna buy it again & use it x_x

Guest random koohkie

Thats what I heard :)

I started using it and then I stopped & sold it.

Reading this thread again makes me wanna buy it again & use it x_x

Yay, I have hope to get rid of my old scars [:

Guest igarashi

wahhh. this sounds mighty good!! Umm I was wondering.. you mentioned the clinique toner generally but you didn't mention using it in your routine.. so when do you use it? by the way your skin looks wonderful!! ^^

Guest Flicksityy

Is Bio oil working for anyone? :S

They sell heaps of these everywhere in Australia, and pretty cheap too. (around 6-7 US dollars a bottle)

But when i used it, it only made my face smoother but lacked action in removing scars :S

Am I the only weird person here? LOL

Archived