------------* Bio Oil :: The Stuff Miracles are Made of!

Guest anjelique

Guest mineforkeeps.

Canadians: Just thought I'd share, I just saw Bio-Oil at London Drugs today for $12.99 (reg. price) :)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ovovoovo

I tried bio-oil, its bad for my skin. :(

I was expecting good results,

but I got more breakouts, my skin is oily/combo.

Guest Bellawings90210

hmmmmmmmm.........

I'm not quite sure how i feel about bio-oil, and i'm debating whether i should keep using it.

I started using it in January, but after a few months of constant applications i got lazy and skipped days.

Its a pain to have to rub that stuff in for like 5 minutes and then i hate sleeping with it because i toss and turn a lot.

I guess it was just easier not to put it on.

As far as acne goes, i rarely ever broke out and my scars were really fading

But now, i'm breaking out really bad and have gotten really bad post-acne marks

I want to use bio-oil again (with constant applications) but im afraid that this hardcore breakout i'm currently undergoing will get worse....and that will suckk big time.

Tonight, im going to promise myself that i'll put it on and i'll keep you guys posted!

Guest Nuke

I think you guys need to maintain using BioOil if you want real results. Try not to skip any days. Make it a part of your daily routine. It only takes me about a minute for the whole process - put a few drops on my fingers and then rub it onto my face. Of course it's probably different for others who use it on places other than their face, but for me it's honestly not much of a hassle.

I've been using BioOil since..around the end of March, and yes, there were times when I just wanted to stop (especially after I suffered through another breakout and occasional redness, like a lot of you have), but I just stuck to it and now my acne scars really are fading.

It says on the little packet that comes in the box that you need to use BioOil for at least three months to see results, and from personal experience it's true. At first all that happened was that my skin became softer, but now the scars are actually fading, so I'm pretty much happy with this product, haha. :Db

Guest Jasmine ♥

Bio Oil is $9.99 at CVS if you have the Extra care card. Anyways Bio Oil doesn't work for me...I still have like 3/4 of it left. I just don't feel like it's doing anything. But I think I'm gonna try to finish the whole bottle, cuz i don't want to waste it. :x

Guest Bellawings90210

I think you guys need to maintain using BioOil if you want real results. Try not to skip any days. Make it a part of your daily routine. It only takes me about a minute for the whole process - put a few drops on my fingers and then rub it onto my face. Of course it's probably different for others who use it on places other than their face, but for me it's honestly not much of a hassle.

I've been using BioOil since..around the end of March, and yes, there were times when I just wanted to stop (especially after I suffered through another breakout and occasional redness, like a lot of you have), but I just stuck to it and now my acne scars really are fading.

It says on the little packet that comes in the box that you need to use BioOil for at least three months to see results, and from personal experience it's true. At first all that happened was that my skin became softer, but now the scars are actually fading, so I'm pretty much happy with this product, haha. :Db

Nuke, you've given me inspiriation!

haha, i guess that im gonna duke it out this time...even if i do breakout

Guest gal-bi

it screwed my face up when i had pimples.

but now i learned that instead of applying it ALL over the face...

i just put it on my acne scars

so WOO ~

Guest dbsk_saranghamnida

I saw this thread a few days ago, and to my surprise... :blink: I saw it in London Drugs and on the flyer for Shopper's Drug Market ($12.99). I live in Vancouver, Canada so i'm not sure where else it is sold. I'm still considering whether or not to buy it.

Guest niki_k

I live in Ontario, Canada, and not sure if someone already posted but they have it at Wal-Mart for $11 something, the 60 ml bottle!!! I plan on trying it tonight and will post results. (I couldn't find the larger bottle and I was wondering if they sell it there?)

Guest soapja

^

I live in Montreal, and from what I've seen, Bio Oil is only sold in 60mL bottles.

It'll last you a while though...

so yeah. :)

Guest sabelle

ok.. er.. i'm debating buying this product..

i read the first 29 pages.. and i didn't see any progress pictures.. and i even skipped around a few pages between 50-60.. can someone please show progress pic or something? or show me where the before/after pics are, besides angelique's two pictures of after?

Guest balloons*

i read some comments a few months back and thought they really didn't sell it in the U.S. but then today I got it in a pharmacy in Brooklyn. It was 10 bucks which i found reasonable...+_+;;

• 3 weeks later...
Guest --CHILD-NI

Just a heads up to those who are running out on Bio Oil and need to re-stock soon or would like to purchase some: Bio Oil is on sale! I was browsing through the flyers today and I saw Bio Oil on sale at London Drugs for $9.99 (prices effective next Tuesday, June 24) and at Shoppers Drug Mart for $10.99 (prices effective Saturday, June 21). Haha, their both on sale but London Drugs is cheaper. Last month I bought it at Superstore for $11.99. Btw, I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada. I'm not sure if they have it on sale in other London Drugs and Shoppers Drug Marts around Canada, but you could try checking. : )

Guest Bellawings90210

Update

so ive been using this again, for about 1 week twice a day and......

its amazing how much my scars have faded

im surprised that this stuff isn't more well known

it works wonders and i didn't even have to wait for the whole 3 months to see results

just a week

how amazing is that?

Guest yamaki_LOVE

UDPATE ON ME TOOO ^_^

Well I think I've been using it for about a week or 2 and my skin seems like it has lighten but my scars are sort of fading away which is a good thing I thought that it wouldn't. But what sucks is I had these scars for over than 4 years <_< and to see that my discoloration is seeking in to give me a fair color skin back...but don't apply it when you have loads of pimples cause it'll just make you break out even more I've learnt...and those itchy ones, acne I apply it and kinda itch it but when I woked up the acne kinda went away or eithr become a pimple. But overall I'm happy that my scars are slowly slowly slowly fading away <_<

P.s. I've notcied I'm not breaking out with BIG HIDEOUS PIMPLES but small ones that are going away once I apply bio oil & I've notcied I don't get much pimples anymore!! Which is a good thing! I wished I can post pictures of myself but I don't have my before pics *burned them* jkeedin' but I don't.& plus computer is dead! Won't turn on!!! ><!i

P.s.s. & oh yeah bio oil is like on & off for me that sucker >< :P

bio oil is cheap now

people used to sell it like $20 for the small one

i just saw it in shoppers drug mart for $10.99

i don't see any result until now

and it took me like 5++ minutes to apply (plus getting rid of the oil from my hand)

so i stopped for a while because i kept getting late to school,lol

i think i will try it again since i'm graduating,yayyy,no more morning classes :P

i'm actually pretty lazy to apply it,but i wanna try likas soap or rdl,and i heard they make skin dry,so i will try to apply bio oil after

well,i'll just see

Guest cutemonster

I've been using bio-oil for two weeks now. Honestly I haven't noticed any change to my scar... (I wonder if I'm not putting on enough?) but OMG my skin is SO MUCH SOFTER. I can't stop touching my face b/c it's so soft. I have EXTREMELY ACNE PRONE skin, but I haven't had any major break out after bio-oil, but I do have these small bumps which bothers me, -_- AND, another positive thing after using bio-oil is that, before I used to have these little yellow soild things coming from the pores on the side of my nose, now they are COMPLETELY GONE, o_o; But I've also noticed my pores are getting bigger...........

Guest Namine

yea, bio oil is definetely in canada now.

Ok, regarding my try with bio oil, it's a great moisturizer, except when it gets into my hair which makes it oily.

But I gave it to my mom to use, because she's trying to lighten dark spots. :)

Guest JELLOO

yay, I just bought some like a couple weeks ago :)

But I've already skipped a couple days, LOL. I'm going to still go with it though. I've been trying to get rid of leg scars, but I have a lot, so I have to use a lot and my bio oil is running out fast -_- I wanted to try to get rid of some of my acne scars but I'm scared it'll break me out like a lot of people. I'll probably try it anyways. Hopefully I'll see some results in 3 months, sigh, so long.

Archived