------------* Bio Oil :: The Stuff Miracles are Made of!

Guest anjelique

Guest joolee.

I started using it only mainly on the scars and not all over my face. I don't break out anymore and the scars are slowly going away. It's getting smaller and less noticeable.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itachi

bio oil made me beak out. I don't recommend using this if your acne-prone. even if it makes your softer, you are left with acne.

Guest ulzzang&*ann

OMFG!!!

I just bought Bio Oil at my shoppers drug mart :)

yeahh! I'm soo HAPPY !

plus I'm in CANADA :P

going to try it tonight!

Guest jaeni.luv

I started using bio-oil a few months ago; so far its worked for me but the process is pretty slow >.< its made the scars fade but it was so gradual that i didnt realize it until a while after i started using this stuff. It's also helped me from having breakouts :) my skin is more moisturized now but i've been lazy with it recently...hehe ^^.

Guest mineforkeeps.
will it work for a oily-skin person to use?

It depends on the person. I'm fairly oily-skinned (and acne-prone) and it worked for me ^^, but other oily-skinned people said it didn't work for them.

Guest cutedorkable

i am starting to have liek little tiny freckles on my asian skin its liek relli little but do u think bio oil can help me get rid of it?

Guest mastertree

oh lol XD i was chucking one of those Bio Oil bottles in the air and spinning ti about like 3 mins ago ... i dnt use it... maybe i should start to? my mum got it from who knows where from but i think and im just making a randome guess that she got it from one of those shops that supply nail stuff for the proffesionals e.g. tables etc or she just got it froma chemist (i live in the U.K)

Guest 5imply_5wt

after my back reaction to bio oil i started to try it again.. this time.. i use it at night with my moisturizer.. i put one drop on my moisturizer and rub it into my skin.. it actually works better for me than just putting the bio oil straight onto my face ^^

Guest Emmy

i guess this is out in the US already.

no wonder i was like "hmmm ive heard of this before"

and ran out to my pahrmacy & there it is. Cant wait to try it!

Hope its as good as everyone says it is.

Guest easilyboredguh

Does anyone know if Bio-Oil expires? I've had mine for a long time and I initially didnt like using it on my face because I felt like it made my oily face even oilier but I'm now thinking of using it on my thigh. I have a huge scar on there from a burn accident. So anyone know how long Bio-Oil can last?

Guest JELLOO
OMFG!!!

I just bought Bio Oil at my shoppers drug mart :)

yeahh! I'm soo HAPPY !

plus I'm in CANADA :P

going to try it tonight!

OMG! I gotta drop by and buy some! Finally, it's in Canada :)

How much was it? So I bring enough, lol.

Guest cottonpillow

Okay so! I have acne-prone skin, but finally my face is starting to clear up ^^ I am sadly left with many scars, so would using Bio-Oil be okay for my type of skin?

Guest riastasis

I have an oily t-zone and dry skin around my mouth, and I'm prone to getting zits on my forehead and around my temple area, usually around that-time-of-the-month. I've had bio oil for months now, but since it didn't work on my stretch marks I just put it away. Now I'm reading this and tonight I will start using it on my face. I'm extremely scared because (most) oil is comedogenic, and massaging your face stimulates oil production which leads to zits, so I'm worried I'll look like a slice of pizza by this weekend :/ I'll post an update.

edit: I should mention that I'm trying bio oil to fade old scars, and to see if it fades the area around my mouth, and/or freckles. I doubt it will do anything for my freckles though, they are genetic >_< It would be nice if it changed the texture/ph of my skin as well, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Guest ovaltinejenkins

i found bio oil at my walmart xD

i didnt read any reviews on it on soompi;; just heard it was awesome. now im kinda scared to use it b/c i have super oily skin and yeah.

Guest ~koe*no*sainou~

does anyone sell it int heir shop? =/ the link to the shop on the first page doesn't work >.<

Guest loveamii

i dont know why...

but bio oil kind of makes me skin dry

either that or it's another product that i use :P?

i only put it on occasionally though, since it makes me breakout sometimes :(

definitely be sure to massage it in throughly

but i have to say that it works wonders on scars that are on my legs,

they're almost gone!

Guest treeshaa

I just got my Bio-Oil yesterday (Walgreens!), but haven't tried it yet.

I was just wondering if you suddenly stop using it, would the scars and such appear again or something? I read it somewhere that it would appear again. o__o

Just a question out of curiosity. (:

Guest alleyes7

I have been using Bio-oil for about a month now. I bought it on April 16 at Shoppers Drug Mart for $9.99 For the first 2 weeks I used it twice a day on my stretch marks. Then I went to California on vacation for a week and didn't use it for about 7 days. Since I've been back (the past 11 days or so) I have been using it once a day. Just started twice a day again. I have to say that I don't really notice a difference on the stretch marks. There may be a slight difference, but nothing significant as of yet. It's been 1 month.

I'll keep you guys posted and even post pics IF there is improvement. Otherwise I don't plan on posting pictures of my stretch marks!! :sweatingbullets: lol

Guest _stripes

i just recieved mine today. i cant use bio oil if i have got pimple right, because they said do not use on broken skin.

and for scars, stretch marks how much should i use? like a little bit then spread the oil right??

tia!

Archived