[Drama 2013] All About My Romance / Everything About My Relationship 내 연애의 모든 것

the girl who!

HI TO EVERYONE, I have just finish watching this drama after You Who Came from the Stars. It was recommended by some of the members to those who haven't watch it.
First of all, I would like to thank the writer. There wasn't any dull moment for me while viewing it. I gigle everytime because of their romantic scenes and also laugh due to the comic act of SHK. This is one of the drama that has a very nice ending because there was a wedding and later a happy family with one daughter and one son. 
Will you please inform me if the writer has a new drama that will be shown soon.  

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

After my failed, 1st & 2nd attempt to start this drama, finally i've just finished marathon the whole 16 episodes.All I can say, WOW! I :x :x  :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x this drama and the casts esp LMJ & SHK!!!SHK's acting talent and infectious smile are undeniable charming.LMJ is so beautiful and perfect looking actress for rom com.The rating is disappointing but I can say this drama is 10/10 more perfect than those super popular drama.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest soompigalz

[2015/04/04] Its "All About My Romance" 2nd Anniversary day today!!! <:-P

In commemoration, i would like to share you a treasure from the DVD D-Cut Special Features:

DVD Commentary For Ep 15

DVD Comenatary For Ep 16

Pardon the not so good quality T_T

This thread has been been quite 'quite' latey.. Missing the old days.. ^0^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kyung-jin

10 Romantic K-drama scenes to help you enjoy cherry blossom season

by Vivi on Mon, Apr 20, 2015

Every spring, South Korea holds several cherry blossom festivals to celebrate the beautiful trees in bloom. Last week, the big Yeouido festival in Seoul came to an end, but if you didn't have the money to fly to Korea this year, you can celebrate from home! Korean dramas love to incorporate cherry blossom season into their most romantic scenes, so here are 10 K-dramas that will make you feel like you're right there in Seoul with the cherry blossoms swirling around you:

10. All About My Romance

All_about_romance_cherry_blossom_Rhu5ggX

We began the series with Lee Min Jung kissing under the cherry blossoms, and we end the same way!

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-romantic-k-drama-scenes-to-help-you-enjoy-cherry-blossom-season/

Archived