[Drama 2013] All About My Romance / Everything About My Relationship 내 연애의 모든 것

the girl who!

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Fire Aliens!  How have you all been? I still need to check the last few pages of the thread which I missed but I'm ecstatic to report that my Dcut is at my local post office right now and I will go pick it up this afternoon!!! <:-P :-* <:-P :-* <:-P

Hi @laquetahodge @thegirlwho sis!!! :x :x :x
SHK sshi is so cute evading the camera...He looks so dorky with his permed hair and shades =))

And here it is...my truly precious Dcut :D (please excuse the lag due to my pics)

IMG_2201.jpgIMG_2203.jpgIMG_2206.jpgIMG_2207.jpgIMG_2208.jpgIMG_2209.jpg   IMG_2214.jpg   IMG_2215.jpg   IMG_2216.jpg   IMG_2220.jpg   IMG_2221.jpg   IMG_2222.jpg   IMG_2223.jpgIMG_2224.jpgIMG_2225.jpgIMG_2226.jpgIMG_2227.jpgIMG_2228.jpgIMG_2230.jpg

Guest soompigalz

GAHHH Im so envy you Ranl sis! Mine already entry the country this 17th but still on airport custom process till now ~X( Its happen all the time, make me feeling like scolding those officer for their lack of work effort X(

Anyway have u watch the Commentary,Makings,NGs,or Deleted scene?

@samasta93: Hehe I'm pretty sure I got the complete package and nothing's missing. Thanks sis! :x :x
@soompigalz: I have not watched the Commentary, Makings, NGs or Deleted Scenes yet :P The only thing I have started viewing is Disc 1 (Ep 1-2) :)) I also haven't opend the USB for the pics nor have I listened to the special OST :P
But now that you have menioned the Deleted Scenes I want to see that! Screw viewing the discs in order =)) :x

@thegirlwho sis: Look at the k-fan plastic wrapping their Script books :)) Dcut is a treasure indeed!  As for me, I haven't broken the plastic seal of the special ost and haven't viewed the photobook in its entirety because
I'm afraid of bending the pages =)) :x

Guest greenladies

knowing that you guys already received yours " treasure " makes me so  happy to see it and wanted it so bad.... hopefully mine will arrive soon ...  Is anyone who makes this pre-order DVD here from Indonesia ? Maybe you can share , have you received your order  ? thank you 

Archived