[Drama 2013] Mandate of Heaven 천명:조선판 도망자 이야기

Guest jjsweeter0211

Guest jjsweeter0211

Song Ji Hyo is Ready to Usher in Spring

2013-03-01 22:00  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Erika Kim

Song Ji Hyo recently got all dolled up for a bright and colorful spring spread.

67463440.jpg

The actress recently posed for clothing brand Yesse′s spring ads. The brand aims to be a ′romantic-chic′ concept brand, with Song Ji Hyo leading the way, posing with cute props and colorful illustrations for the spread.

In photos recently released by the brand, Song Ji Hyo is shown happily posing in vivid spring colors. Her lovely expressions especially lighten the mood for spring.

Song Ji Hyo is a regular on SBS′ Running Man, and was most recently cast for the drama Heaven′s Order.

Photo credit: Yesse

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vitmup

@jjsweeter0211: I love their moments in RM, so comfortable with each other.I love the moment when Ji Hyo place her hand on DW's heart ;))Can you make it to gif, please ^^

Guest livon123

OMG< I think this is going to be the best pairing for me this year. Ji Hyo and Dong Wook are amazing in Running Man, I heard he is going to be on there again? WOW, awesome! Haven't seen them in hanbok even better! I just hope it doesn't have the Chaser's ending. Rather something where they both end up together away from palace healing people haha
wow the series haven't even beginning and I am thinking about the ending. silly me, just cheering them on! Anticipate anticipate!

I cannot wait for this and I like the lead cast.  Though I am not too familiar w/ Song Ji Hyo.. I've only known her through Running Man and have not seen any movies/dramas of her.  Weird thing is that sometimes her face smile or expressions reminds me a bit of Chinese model/actress Angelababy.. well, I still have yet to watch her movie w/ Jae Joong, Jackel Is Coming.

Guest jjsweeter0211

elizabeth said: I cannot wait for this and I like the lead cast.  Though I am not too familiar w/ Song Ji Hyo.. I've only known her through Running Man and have not seen any movies/dramas of her.  Weird thing is that sometimes her face smile or expressions reminds me a bit of Chinese model/actress Angelababy.. well, I still have yet to watch her movie w/ Jae Joong, Jackel Is Coming.

Guest jjsweeter0211

For anyone who doesn't know about actress Song Ji Hyo.
A SBS good morning program featuring JiHyo in 2011(11/11/14) showing a bit of her process in becoming an actress. If you know her story this is pretty much quite touching, a bit about her parents feelings towards her filming Frozen Flower. And how she turned from a quiet girl on variety shows to who she is now.

This is English subbed 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxdn0v_engsub-sbs-special-feature-song-ji-hyo_people?start=2#.UTM4047EM64
Full version is not subbed you can watch it here.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTIxNzE1MTY4.html

via: Song Ji Hyo baidu bar

cr info to mongji-fan

You could watch this video too ^^
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvp4xj_song-ji-hyo-cut-ent-weekly_people#.UTM6D47EM64

@jjsweeter0211, thanks for the info and clip.  I've also thought about watching Frozen Flower a long time ago when it first came out because Jo In Sung star in it but I've never got the chance to watch it.  She is really entertaining and funny on Running Man.  Thanks for the recommendations. :)

Guest livon123

Much anticipating the outfits and the press conference, probably later this month or early next? I think their height would match too Ji Hyo is pretty tall and Dong Wook is model tall, so super awesome. 

Guest livon123

YEAHHHH, LeeSong pairing lol. I wish he doesn't have to have his bread on there, it makes him look older, but I am loving the costume, kind of modern. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

Lee Dong-wook and Song Ji-hyo's first shoot

Source | 2013/03/03 |

photo288538.jpg

KBS drama "Heaven's Order" opened its shooting site.

"Heaven's Order" is about a medical practitioner Choi Won (Lee Dong-wook) getting caught up in a humanity poisoning plot. The first scene took place in Suwon on the 27th - Song Ji-hyo and Lee Dong-wook became physicians.

Lee Dong-wook said, "It's the first historical for me so I am nervous but I have a good feeling about this as we have great teamwork".

Song Ji-hyo also said, "We are having a great time and the staff and the cast have such a good relationship with each other it's like we've been at it for a long time".

"Heaven's Order" will be aired after "IRIS 2" in April.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-dong-wook-and-song-ji-hyo-s-first-shoot-53441.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "“Heaven’s Order” Stills Showing Lee Dong Wook and Song Ji Hyo Released
lightningstix March 4, 2013
“Heaven’s Order” Stills Showing Lee Dong Wook and Song Ji Hyo Released

Stills from the first filming set of the new KBS drama “Heaven’s Order” were released on March 4. Filming for the historical drama began on February 27.

The drama revolves around the doctor Choi Won (portrayed by Lee Dong Wook) being swept up in the assassination by poison of King Injong. (Weird Fact: During the Joseon period nearly 25% of the kings were actually assassinated by poison) The doctor Choi Won needs to clear his name because he is associated with the murder and he tries to figure out a way to heal his daughter who has caught an incurable disease.

After the first round of filming Lee Dong Wook stated, “This is the first time that I am doing a historical drama so I was very nervous. However, the filming felt good because the chemistry among the actors was very good. Because I am working with excellent staff and actors, I will try even harder.”

Song Ji Hyo who plays a female doctor/nurse on the drama stated, “The filming setting was very nice. The chemistry among the staff and other actors/actresses was great. It felt like we had been doing this together for a long time. The filming set and the script are a lot of fun. The chemistry with everyone is so great that I think this is a good ensemble. I hope you anticipate the drama!”

“Heaven’s Order” will have its first broadcast at the end of April. It will replace the timeslot of “Iris 2.” 

2013030501000163300014781.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/03/04/heavens-order-stills-showing-lee-dong-wook-and-song-ji-hyo-released/

Guest jjsweeter0211

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
First look at KBS’s Mandate of Heaven

by javabeans | March 4, 2013 |

chunmyung2.jpgchunmyung2a.jpg

The first stills are out for sageuk thriller drama Mandate of Heaven, which began shooting this past week in Suwon, Kyunggi-do. Although we’re only given the briefest of looks at the show, I do think Lee Dong-wook and Song Ji-hyo are looking good. He plays Choi Won, the royal physician and doting father turned fugitive (thanks, conspiracy plot) who’s out to clear his name and save his daughter. Song plays his assistant Hong Da-in, whose description merely describes her as having a proud personality. I can totally see that.

Song Ji-hyo looks so at home in sageuk — and she’s got a lot of experience on that front, with projects like Jumong, Frozen Flower, and Gye Baek — and I have faith she’ll pull out strong performances here. Lee Dong-wook strikes me as having a vaguely modern look, but then I wonder if that’s because it looks like he’s just wearing his normal facial hair, having changed nothing to go sageuk. If ever a star wanted to use a drama as an excuse to grow out his ‘stache, somehow I feel like Lee Dong-wook would dig it.

I’m not sure how much of the show will fixate on the medical aspect, given that our main characters are physicians at court and the king becomes the target for poisoning. On the other hand, I haven’t heard this being described as a medical sageuk (not like, say, Dr. Jin was) so I hope it’ll be more of a mystery-conspiracy-thriller than anything. And I wouldn’t say no to a little romance either. Ahem.

Other cast members include Yoon Jin-yi (A Gentleman’s Dignity) playing the bright-natured adn tomboyish daughter of a bandit, Im Seul-ong (Personal Taste) as the young crown prince “who lives day by day amid an uneasy life,” Philip Choi (Empress) as our hero’s childhood friend and another physician, and Song Jong-ho (Answer Me, 1997) as the detective who’s out to chase down our hero.

Mandate of Heaven airs after IRIS 2, and premieres in April.

chunmyung1.jpg

Via TV Report

Archived