[Drama 2013] Mandate of Heaven 천명:조선판 도망자 이야기

Guest jjsweeter0211

Guest jjsweeter0211

Looking like they are casting the rest of the roles. There are rumor regarding the casts who are considering positively to join the drama.
Song Jong Ho ( Answer me 1997, The Princess's Man)
tumblr_lrb7mdLOwo1qaqy7eo1_500.jpg

Lim Seul Ong ( 26 years, Personal Taste)
tumblr_melib7OK5S1rz75ovo3_1280.jpg

Kwon Hyun Sang ( Vampire Prosecutor 2, The King 2 Hearts, The Princess's Man)
tumblr_mi1jvjXLxd1r79e0zo1_500.jpg

Lee Won Jong ( Vampire Prosecutor 1&2 , Equator Man)
tumblr_mf3zzrWgEb1rafqrq.jpg

Kang Byul  ( Punch, Don't Click, Rooftop Prince)
tumblr_lua7pxsmOP1r5k8bpo1_500.jpg

Kim Hyung Bum ( Family, Protect the boss, Padam Padam)
tumblr_lq0fn7ZMkR1qljisho3_1280.jpg

Kim Mi Kyung  ( I miss you, 7th Grade Civil Servant, What's up)
Kim-Mi-Kyung_actor.jpg

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jjsweeter0211

Yes , it is confirmed!!! Finally!

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Lee Dong Wook will play the lead role in Heaven’s Order

February 27, 2013 12:30 pm eternalc2h

322.jpg

Actor Lee Dong Woo recently decided to play the lead role in KBS 2TV’s new historical drama series Heaven’s Order, which will start airing in April.

The series is the first drama series for Lee to appear in a year and two months.

Choi Won, the character Lee will play, is a doctor who runs away after being falsely accused of murder. He’s talented enough to become a royal physician, but he’s not interested in success or fame. He just wants to stay with his daughter who is sick, and he does everything for her.

Lee said he would focus on his acting career when he finished SBS TV’s Kang Shim Jang.

Lee says, “I’m very nervous to do a new project in a year and two months, but I’m also excited about my new historical drama series. I like its unusual story and my character. Selecting the right genre is important for actors, but the most important part is to impress viewers with acting. I thought I should portray a father who loves his daughter well. I think it will be physically very hard because it’s a historical drama series, but I think I can see the beauty of spring in Korea during the shooting. I’ll prepare a lot. I’m also excited about working with other actors.”

Heaven’s Order will start airing in April after KBS 2TV’s Iris 2 goes off the air. Lee will start shooting the series on February 27.

• Source: TV Report

http://en.korea.com/?p=407693

Guest jjsweeter0211

Yoon Jin Yi  also confirmed starring in this drama
2013227112842qlz6njy_T5_40389.jpg1361930726_26194126-8.jpg
2013022712211084_1_rstarkmm.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130227n12923
http://news.nate.com/view/20130227n15188
http://news.nate.com/view/20130227n11521

Guest jjsweeter0211

Lee Dong-wook to return with "Heaven's Order"

Source | 2013/02/26 |

photo286793.jpg

Actor Lee Dong-wook has been chosen as the leading role of "Heaven's Order" which will be his first historical drama.

The role of Choi Won by Lee Dong-wook is the court medicine man who is on the run for framed murder. He has the abilities to become the physician but he has no interest in success and just enjoys spending time with his daughter.

Lee Dong-wook said, "It's been a year and 2 months since I've done any acting, but this unique, historical script had me interested. I think the most important thing about dramas is being able to move the hearts of viewers. I need to express the mind of a father who cares for his daughter very carefully".

Meanwhile, this is Lee Dong-wook's first drama since, "Wild Romance" last year.

Source : star.mk.co.kr/new/vie... ( English )

Guest jjsweeter0211

It's confirmed that he will join the drama~

2AM's Im Seulong Might Appear in “Heaven's Order”

Im Seulong from idol ballad group 2AM was offered with a role in the upcoming KBS drama.

According to a insider from the production company, the singer and actor was offered the role of Crown Prince.

The insider said, “we are considering Im Seulong for the role of Crown Prince. He will be one of the main roles. No decisions yet, but we should make a decision by the end of the week.”

“Heaven’s Order” has become a hot topic for casting Lee Dong Wook, Song Ji Hyo and Yoon Jin Yi as the lead roles, a well as having director Choi Min Gi and producer Lee Jin Seo working together.

Im Seulong debuted as an actor in the 2010 MBC drama “Personal Taste” starring Lee Minho and Son Ye Jin.

He also made his movie debut in the movie “26 Years” which earned him a newcomer award at The Marie Claire Film & Music Festival, last week.

“Heaven’s Order” will be about a royal physician who gets involve in a plot to kill the king and becomes a fugitive, while he tries to save his daughter.

The drama is set to start airing on April, after “IRIS 2.”

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/8151/20130225/2ams-im-seulong-appear-heavens-order.htm

Guest jjsweeter0211

Song Jong-ho cast for "Heaven's Order"

Source | 2013/02/27 |

photo287032.jpg

Actor Song Jong-ho is on board "Heaven's Order".

Song takes on the role of Lee Jeong-hwan in the upcoming KBS drama "Heaven's Order". Lee Jeong-hwan is Chosun's greatest detective who chases after the main character.

Song Jong-ho is attempting at his second historical after "The Princess's Man" and he's returned 7 months after "Respond 1997". Song took on the role of Yoon-je's (Seo In-gook) brother and class teacher. He said, "Lee Jeong-hwan is outstanding in martial arts so I think I have a lot to prepare for before the drama starts".

"Heaven's Order" will be broadcasted in April.

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n... ( English )

http://www.hancinema.net/song-jong-ho-cast-for-heaven-s-order-53331.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Guest jjsweeter0211

Child actress Kim Yu Bin also joins the cast~I think she will act as Lee Dong Wook's daughter.

20111231094228360.jpg
20120118000325_0.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130228n15170

Guest jjsweeter0211

Lee Dong Wook and Song Ji Hyo lead script-reading for Mandate of Heaven

http://koalasplayground.com/2013/02/28/lee-dong-wook-and-song-ji-hyo-lead-script-reading-for-mandate-of-heaven/

Guest vitmup

Oh, I love the casts of this drama. So awesome.I love Lee Dong Wook, love Song Ji Hyo and love Yoon Jin Yi - my Maeri.In RM, I think SJH and LDW seems quite comfortable to each other.SJH is not usually comfortable with stranger like that.Hope this drama will success ^^

Guest jjsweeter0211

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Thriller sageuk Mandate of Heaven adds to its cast

by javabeans | March 1, 2013 | 

songjongho_11.jpgsongjongho_11a.jpg

More cast additions have been named for Lee Dong-wook’s sageuk thriller Mandate of Heaven, co-starring Song Ji-hyo. It’s a drama that sounds promising based on its premise, which takes a royal physician and puts him on the run when he’s caught up in an assassination plot to kill the king. He’s also desperately seeking a cure to save his daughter from illness, invoking comparisons to Won Bin’s hard-edged thriller film Ajusshi.

Song Jong-ho last played sweet, good-natured Big Bro Tae-woong in Answer Me, 1997, but his role here sounds a lot more intense: He joins the cast as part of the euigeumbu, the Joseon-era government bureau that investigated serious crimes. His character is the best detective around (natch) and skilled with the sword, which ought to be familiar territory since Song played a police officer in another Joseon-era sageuk, The Princess’s Man. Let’s just hope he doesn’t go crazy with jealous infatuation this time around.

As the guy pursuing our fugitive hero, Song Jong-ho takes on an adversarial role, but something tells me he won’t be playing a simple villain since he’s acting as an agent of the law. Aw, I love these relationships where both chaser and chased are good guys, although they believe they’re on opposite sides. (Some of my favorite examples: Rain and Lee Jung-jin in Runaway Plan B (so hot, that duo) and more recently, Cha Tae-hyun and Hong Jong-hyun in Jeon Woo-chi.) Plus, Song Jong-ho does blazing intensity so well.

songjongho_12.jpg

Another addition is Philip Choi, who was in cable drama Empress and thriller movie Blindbut to me will forever be the well-meaning but spineless Philip from Soulmate. He plays a childhood friend of Lee Dong-wook and also a colleague. He’s a promising physician whose career is on the rise, though a forbidden love tangles up the works…

Idol-turned-actor Im Seul-ong (of 2AM, 26 Years, and Personal Taste) takes on a prince character, the son of King Jungjong. Not much is given about his role in the story and he’s definitely one of the least experienced actors in the cast, but since the plot to poison the king is a central driving force I expect him to play a somewhat important supporting role.

One thing that does give me pause is that the writer-PD duo previously worked together on Birth of the Rich, which was a contemporary comedy. I’m not going to write them off merely because the genre is so different, but it does make me wonder what to expect. Still, I think the story sounds strong and there’s the potential for a gripping story. We hope.

Mandate of Heaven follows IRIS 2 as a Wednesday-Thursday drama, and premieres in April.

phillipchoi_15.jpg

Via Joy NewsNewsen

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/03/thriller-sageuk-mandate-of-heaven-adds-to-its-cast/

Archived