Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jjsweeter0211

[Drama 2013] Mandate of Heaven 천명:조선판 도망자 이야기

Guest jjsweeter0211

OMG :x  We need a large version of that picture :\"> :xOur OTP :x The way they look at each other <3 :x :x 
Thanks so much for sharing those beautiful pics >:D< @poringkiller@NEWMARIO: As always thanks a lot ~ ;)
BTS
Our cutie is so adorable hehe :x

1.JPG

;))

Guest poringkiller

jjsweeter0211 said: OMG :x  We need a large version of that picture :\"> :xOur OTP :x The way they look at each other <3 :x :x 
Thanks so much for sharing those beautiful pics >:D<  @poringkiller@NEWMARIO: As always thanks a lot ~ ;)
BTS
Our cutie is so adorable hehe :x

1.JPG

;))

Guest poringkiller

Here's the larger version of our OTP staring at each other (really sweet and sticky as honey)!!!
:x
Sorry if it's not that clear. :P @jjsweeter0211

HongDaInandChoiWon.jpg

Guest jjsweeter0211

@poringkiller: That looks awesome :x Thank you so much for enlarge it. It looks much clearer :xI can see they have lots of chemistry just from the way they look at each other :xBy the way have a great weekend :D

tumblr_ml5qnwvc9o1s7vpl4o1_500.giftumblr_ml5qnwvc9o1s7vpl4o2_500.gif
cr gifs to littlepeacefulrunner

Guest poringkiller

@jjsweeter0211 You're welcome! It just makes me more excited for the show! Have a great weekend to you, too!!! :)

tumblr_ml5gzvve0x1rl7s87o9_250.giftumblr_ml5gzvve0x1rl7s87o7_250.gif cr: mongji-fan

Bonus!!!

tumblr_ml4xw2nSON1rkcinao1_1280.jpg

cr: hashingawa

Guest jjsweeter0211

Fan-made banner

screenshot20130413at154.png

cr to owner

Guest livon123

Our OTP's picture is awesome, so many chemistry indeed! Cheering for them, I always love the girl chasing after the guy and then the guy falls for the girl. SUPER HOPE That happens here!~ So many conspiracy going around here too. super excited~

Guest jjsweeter0211

Can see a bit of the poster shooting and with english sub.

cr to arirangworld

@jjsweeter0211Nice to meet you here,too..:x
HA HA~I love this scenegood fathertumblr_ml97jtRi7F1ra8n4go6_250.giftumblr_ml97jtRi7F1ra8n4go1_250.gif
so cute.....  :xtumblr_ml97jtRi7F1ra8n4go5_400.gif
tumblr_ml97jtRi7F1ra8n4go4_250.gif
tumblr_ml97jtRi7F1ra8n4go2_250.giftumblr_ml97jtRi7F1ra8n4go3_250.gif

Guest jjsweeter0211

@yuanballent : Thanks so much for those adorable gifs set :x :* >:D<
tumblr_ml9dau4mC01qdcel5o9_250.giftumblr_ml9dau4mC01qdcel5o8_250.gif

cr gifs to owner

Guest jjsweeter0211

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS

Second teaser and character posters for Mandate of Heaven

by girlfriday | April 14, 2013 |

Mandate31.jpg

Here’s another peek at KBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday show to follow IRIS 2, the fugitive sageuk thriller Mandate of Heaven starring Lee Dong-wook and Song Ji-hyo. It’s now carrying the full title Mandate of Heaven: Story of a Runaway, Joseon Edition, which seems unnecessarily descriptive. Maybe someone finally figured out that their title chun-myung ["thousand people" in Hangul] is un-googleable?

The character posters aren’t terribly interesting (they look more like costume test shots than anything) but the teasers and stills continue to look promising. It’s definitely playing up a very Chuno-esque feel with the chase-chase-chase, but already this story has more heart at the outset with a daddy-daughter relationship at the core.

Lee Dong-wook stars as a royal court physician and single father to Kim Yu-bin, who suffers from the same illness that killed her mother. He has no interest in politics or moving up the ranks, and spends all his time trying to discover a cure for his sick child. But one day he’s framed for an assassination attempt on the king, and ends up on the run.

Song Ji-hyo is a no-nonsense medical assistant who doesn’t take crap from anyone, whose father also went down for a crime he never committed. She’s cold and prickly, which is an awesome reversal (and perfectly suited to her kickass variety personality), while our hero is the sweet fool for his daughter who lets people underestimate him. I’m guessing that changes pretty quickly when he’s being chased to within an inch of his life.

Yoon Jin-yi (A Gentleman’s Dignity) plays a bandit’s daughter who helps the hero when he’s on the run, and Song Jong-ho (Answer Me 1997) is the officer chasing him. I’m looking forward to the relationship between the chaser and the chased, because the setup seems rife for potential reversals down the line.

Im Seul-ong and Park Ji-young play the crown prince and queen whose power struggle is the impetus for this one man’s life getting turned completely upside-down. He’ll set out to clear his name, save his daughter, and possibly save the day, starting April 24 on KBS.

Mandate30.jpg

Mandate32.jpg

Mandate33.jpg

Mandate34.jpg

Mandate35.jpg

Mandate36.jpg

Mandate37.jpg

Mandate38.jpg

Mandate39.jpg

Mandate40.jpg

Mandate41.jpg

Mandate42.jpg

Mandate43.jpg

Mandate44.jpg

Mandate45.jpg

Mandate46.jpg

Mandate47.jpg

Mandate48.jpg

Via KBS

Guest jjsweeter0211

New stills~
15497198.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130415n03724

Guest jjsweeter0211

Bigger version of the pics :x
1365997680486.jpg1365997697138.jpg

Guest poringkiller

@jjsweeter0211 thanks for the awesome pictures and article! Now, we know a little bit more about our OTP as well as the other characters. :) I might not post a lot in about a week because I'm getting my computer fixed so I'll be using my phone a lot. Hopefully, I'll be able to see the 1st and 2nd episodes with ease (I'll watch it raw 1st and then subbed later when it comes out). :P

Guest jjsweeter0211

poringkiller said: @jjsweeter0211 thanks for the awesome pictures and article! Now, we know a little bit more about our OTP as well as the other characters. :) I might not post a lot in about a week because I'm getting my computer fixed so I'll be using my phone a lot. Hopefully, I'll be able to see the 1st and 2nd episodes with ease (I'll watch it raw 1st and then subbed later when it comes out). :P

For some reason, I don't like Yoon Jin Yi's hair but I'll probably get use to it once it airs.  This will be a good come back drama for Lee Dong Wook and Song Ji Hyo.  It's getting closer to the airing date... can't wait..

Guest jjsweeter0211

Official  full video of the poster shooting :x

cr to KBS

Guest poringkiller

@jjsweeter0211 good news! I'll be updating more now! Since my desktop is on repair and I need a laptop for college, my dad just bought me one in advance. to celebrate this awesome day, I have another picture! :)
tumblr_mlcv59Vqd81rkcinao1_1280.jpg

Guest jjsweeter0211

poringkiller said: @jjsweeter0211 good news! I'll be updating more now! Since my desktop is on repair and I need a laptop for college, my dad just bought me one in advance. to celebrate this awesome day, I have another picture! :)

Guest jjsweeter0211

[broadcast Date:APR.18th] Happy Together3 Guests: 'Heaven's Will' Special - Song Ji Hyo, Lee Dong Wook & Im Seul Ong :x
BIBGMPACEAAMj2u.png:large
yazah.png
43pe.png
ls1c.png

:x
cr to mante7