• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hapha8714

latteholic

wrote:

»

hapha8714 said:<br />

how frustrating, KBS! they have no plans of releasing the full OST, right?<br />

<br />

this has been like this since Gwanggaeto, then Great King's Dream... and now this! <br />

cmon, what's the hold up?<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@hapha8714

ugh, I hope they will release it soon as well. I really like the instrumental scores, the one they played at the ending of the final episode and also the cute instrumental piece playing during the happy epilogue scene. And that ominous latin chanting is awesome as well

:)):))

Guest jjsweeter0211

DRAMA RECAPS
Mandate of Heaven: Episode 20 (Final)

by javabeans | June 28, 2013 | 

mandate20-00474a.jpg

Thank goodness this finale was good. When this cycle of dramas started with all the buzz projects and high-concept plots and big stars, who knew that this would be the show to stick? At least for me. I was certainly hoping Mandate of Heaven would be good, in the way that I hope all shows are good, but it surprised me by being solidly funny, sweet, rewarding and at times suspenseful. And it kept it up the whole way through, which is no mean feat.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/06/mandate-of-heaven-episode-20-final/

Guest NEWMARIO

class="headline"Yoon Jin Yi leaves a comment about finishing 'The Fugitive of Choson' class="headline"STAR N NewsBy Kim Ji-Yi | STAR N News – 10 hours ago

• [*]
Email[*][*]
  • [*]
Yoon Jin Yi leaves a comment about finishing 'The Fugitive of Choson'View Photo

Yoon Jin Yi leaves a comment about finishing 'The Fugitive of Choson'

Actress Yoon Jin Yi left a comment about finishing 'The Fugitive Of Choson'.

On June 27th, Yoon Jin Yi, who casted in KBS 2TV drama 'The Fugitive Of Choson' as 'So Baek', left a comment about finishing the drama.

In the photo, Yoon Jin Yi is holding her autographed script, showing her trademark-smile.

It is said that she went around each of the staffs to express her thanks for them, and took photos with them after the final shooting was done.

Yoon Jin Yi said, "I felt a lot of pressure, because it was my first time to cast in a historical drama, but I learned and grew a lot while working with so many great people. It was a great time."

She also said, "I'd like to say thanks to all of the staffs who came through endless and exhaustive shootings, and also to many viewers who showed great love for 'So Baek'. I promise I will return with a much more mature look soon, and please show me a lot of support."

On the other hand, Yoon Jin Yi debuted through drama 'Gentleman of Dignity' last year, and she impressed many drama fans with her great acting.

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [ENG] Heaven’s Will: The Fugitive of Joseon Ep 20 http://www.kshow.tv/drama/eng-heavens-will-the-fugitive-of-joseon-ep-20-final/

Guest NEWMARIO

‘The Fugitive of Joseon’ Lee Dong-Wook impression for the end of drama “My first historical drama, good experience for my life of acting”

2013/06/28(Fri) 21:07
6372_1.jpg An actor Lee Dong-Wook expressed his feelings about the end of KBS 2TV historical drama ‘The Fugitive of Joseon.’

Lee Dong-Wook performed the role of Choi-Won, the doctor who thinks nothing of success and loves his daughter, at ‘The Fugitive of Joseon’ which ended on 27th. Lee Dong-Wook showed from devastated love for daughter, a keen affection to an urgent chase, sent a final goodbye to viewers by his autograph.

In the picture Lee Dong-Wook shows a figure of scholar, clearing up the image of a fugitive. Also he put his autograph and feelings about the end of the drama to send gratitude to viewers who sent constant interests and cheers.

He expressed his thanks, saying “It was not easy as its my first historical drama, but it was valuable experience for my acting life, to perform an unforgettable character Choi-Won” and “Thank for viewers who loved and cheered us and I will return with better figure.”

Meanwhile, Lee Dong-Wook challenged his first historical drama through ‘The Fugitive of Joseon.’
cr: as photo

It was a good drama, full of action. At the beginning it was sad, especially with all the separation between the father and the daughter but it's getting better at the end, FORTUNATELY!

Anyway the Grand Prince wasn't lucky for having such mother ! Poor child!

Sigh it's over !

Archived