[Drama 2013] Mandate of Heaven 천명:조선판 도망자 이야기

Guest jjsweeter0211

Guest livon123

^ totally agree. Not only thriller, but romance also. Dr. and Nurse :D or Dr. and Dr. (not sure if ji hyo plays nurse or doctor yet)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jjsweeter0211

Seong Woong cast for KBS "Heaven's Order

Source | 2013/03/07 |

photo289610.jpg

Actor Seong Woong has been cast in the upcoming KBS 2TV drama "Heaven's Order".

Seong Woong is one who tries to kill Choi Won (Lee Dong-wook) and chases after him. He is outstanding in sword fighting and is a contrasting character to Chosun's best investigator Lee Jeong-hwan. Seong Woongis currently practicing horseback riding and action.

"Heaven's Order" is about a man who is framed and on the run but tries his best to save his daughter who is sick. It is produced by Lee Jin-seo and written by Choi Min-gi.

Seong Woong starred in the 2009 KBS 2TV drama "IRIS", MBC "Pink Lipstick", "Dangerous Woman"and movie "Don't Cry Mommy".

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr... ( English )

@jjsweeter0211 I think you mean Choi Phillip. 
This guy is actually quite often mistaken with Lee Phillip, even though they don't look alike. One celebrity once tried even to date him because she'd thought he was Lee Phillip. So they were on the date and she asked him about living in the US, and the guy was like... "there must be a confusion... I never lived in the US...". Well, that was their first and last date. The girl was actually interested in Lee Phillip but she couldn't even recognize him. They don't even look alike.
I know, it's not your case, @jjseeter0211, but I found the story bitter-funny so I just wanted to share it. I often get confused with their one-syllable names. I still remember Partner, with Lee Dong Wook and Kim Dong Wook.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Hannahmiriam said: @jjsweeter0211 I think you mean Choi Phillip. 
This guy is actually quite often mistaken with Lee Phillip, even though they don't look alike. One celebrity once tried even to date him because she'd thought he was Lee Phillip. So they were on the date and she asked him about living in the US, and the guy was like... "there must be a confusion... I never lived in the US...". Well, that was their first and last date. The girl was actually interested in Lee Phillip but she couldn't even recognize him. They don't even look alike.
I know, it's not your case, @jjseeter0211, but I found the story bitter-funny so I just wanted to share it. I often get confused with their one-syllable names. I still remember Partner, with Lee Dong Wook and Kim Dong Wook.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="cb b15" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; "2AM Im Seulong Shows How He Looks As a Prince

image.jpg?w=600

2AM's member Im Seulong recently showed his look for drama “Heaven's Order.”

On March 7th, the actor uploaded a few pictures to his Twitter and wrote, “Say hi to Prince Lee Ho. I am cast as King Injong.”

In the pictures, the actor, and singer, is wearing the traditional blue-and-gold attire a Crown Prince wears in the Joseon Dynasty. The actor also sports a fake beard, that makes him a lot older than he actually is.

He also wrote, “It is a little uncomfortable with the fake beard, but I will get use to it soon enough.”

Netizens commented on his photos, “You look very handsome oppa.” “A true Crown Prince.” “I can't wait to see him.” “I am patiently waiting for the drama.” and more.

"Heaven's Order" starring Lee Dong Wook and Song Ji Hyo, is about a royal physician Choi Won (Lee Dong Wook) who gets involve in a plot to kill the king, and he becomes a fugitive, while trying to save his sick daughter, whom he has raised by himself because his wife died.

The drama is set to premiere on early April, following the conclusion of "IRIS 2."

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/8403/20130308/2am-im-seulong-shows-looks-prince.htm

Guest jjsweeter0211

BTS cuts of Song Ji Hyo, Lee Dong Wook, and more for upcoming historical drama ‘Mandate of Heaven’
2013030915464088_1_rstaryjhe.jpg

Fans were finally able to catch a glimpse of the star-studded cast who will be featuring in the upcoming historical drama ‘Mandate of Heaven‘ through BTS photos.

Song Ji HyoLee Dong Wook, Yoon Jin Yi, Song Jong Ho, Park Ji Young, Kim Yoo Bin, and more gathered together to take part in a traditional ceremony at a Korean folk village in Yongin, Gyeonggido on the 8th.

Lee Dong Wook shared, “I will risk my life to do my best. We will work hard to make a drama that can receive love from the viewers so we ask for your love and support.”

Song Ji Hyo who will find herself in a budding romance with Lee Dong Wook in the drama also shared,“As much as excellent cast and staff joined together, we will work hard until the very end. ‘Mandate of Heaven‘ fighting! We will work had to make this a good drama. I hope that everyone can stay healthy and enjoy themselves while filming.”

‘Heaven’s Order’ will premiere following ‘IRIS 2‘ this April!

Source + image(s): bntNews via Nate

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/bts-cuts-of-song-ji-hyo-lee-dong-wook-and-more-for-upcoming-historical-drama-mandate-of-heaven

Guest jjsweeter0211

Actor Jo Dal Hwan ( Traffickers, Queen In Hyun's Man ) joins the casts
IE001485257_STD.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130311n08204

Archived