Quantcast
Guest aqua

DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Yes, yes and yes ... can't wait for this! I'm so happy that Jonghyun is finally releasing a solo album. He's had so many wonderful songs ... and to get an entire album! And hello, look how gorgeous he looks! :blush:

And looks like Yoona is off, out and about in China again for her fan meet. Lucky C-Sones! 

ClrsNMQVYAAo9-k.jpg

• Like 1

Did anyone read the news of our Jonghyun and his on screen ex wife reuniting in an upcoming drama?

Ugh! I am freaking out but I also try to think rational, work is work... he gets the least offers from all four cnblue guys and it is his first leading role so I am proud of him but not happy who his love interest will be.

Yonghwa had Shin Hye as love interest in heart strings but Shin Hye always viewed him as a dongsaeng....

I hope to see more Deerburning at the Busan festival 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/20/got-married-couple-lee-jong-hyun-gong-seung-yeon-reunite-new-drama/

• Like 1

I did manage to catch that news of Jonghyun reuniting with his is on screen ex wife ... it'll be interesting. He hasn't had a drama since Orange Marmalade so he's long over due for one. She's an up and comer for dramas as well. So it'll be interesting to see how it turns out. Jonghyun has always struck me as a musician more as in his interests lies more in that field than the acting so it'd make more sense for him to stick with it. Or he can just be picky with his projects as well ... either way, it' will be good to see Actor Jonghyun again ... :D

As for the Busan Festival, i'll be surprised to see if it's OT8 for the performance. Yoona is shooting her drama now so depending on that schedule, I'll be surprised to see her there ... either way, I'm glad we'll be able to catch a glimpse of CNSD. It's def been a while 

• Like 1

Guys, for you who (probably) still loving our lovely DeerBurning Couple and want to read their fanfic story, you can read my story in AFF. I'm writing that story because i miss them so much, and waiting is the most annoying thing in this universe.

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1302844/you-sunset-and-the-story-about-love-cnblue-leejonghyun-romance-snsd-yoona-jongyoon-girlsgeneration-sakura-cnsd-deerburning

here the link ^^