DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Guest aqua

On 31 January 2016 at 9:34 PM, cronoyongseo4ever said:

I like your story I thought you already give up on deerburning or jongyoon since you kinda mia or didn't update on it. R u coming back?

Hi! :D I never gave up on them, its just that im not as active as i used to be. Not sure about coming back to write, but i definitely spend a lil more time on asianff these days, in the future though, you'll never know. If i do start to write again, it'll probably be one of my other fic. You should check it out ^_^

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Skattered said:

Hi! :D I never gave up on them, its just that im not as active as i used to be. Not sure about coming back to write, but i definitely spend a lil more time on asianff these days, in the future though, you'll never know. If i do start to write again, it'll probably be one of my other fic. You should check it out ^_^

Ohh.. too bad.. oh.. i guess so. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://onehallyu.com/topic/39824-rumored-ex-boyfriends-of-yoona/

woowww... if they really dated back then... i hope they come back together... though they say they had a bitter break up but if they're meant for each other i hope they can get back together hehe.. I mean look at Selena&Justin and Miley&Liam... ^^ Actually, I was a bit pessimistic after Jong WGM because he seems very flirty and comfortable but I thought Yoona broke up with Seunggi which I thought they're going to last for along time. So relationship is not about how good a person is (i mean people are praising seunggi for having a good image) but it's about how good that person for each other. And I see some of my friends who got back together with their exes, they realize how they love their exes even more than before because they realize how he means so much for her and vice versa. Yoona and Jong were awkward in 2015 and there were no significant moment in 2014 but towards the end of 2015 they started to warm up with each other again. Yoona was the one to make the move by talking to him first and then Jong opens up and now they can laugh with each other again like the old times. They really get along well moreover they are surrounded in a small inner circle that it's not hard to bump with each other... God please let them be!!

22 hours ago, pinkglaze said:

http://onehallyu.com/topic/39824-rumored-ex-boyfriends-of-yoona/

woowww... if they really dated back then... i hope they come back together... though they say they had a bitter break up but if they're meant for each other i hope they can get back together hehe.. I mean look at Selena&Justin and Miley&Liam... ^^ Actually, I was a bit pessimistic after Jong WGM because he seems very flirty and comfortable but I thought Yoona broke up with Seunggi which I thought they're going to last for along time. So relationship is not about how good a person is (i mean people are praising seunggi for having a good image) but it's about how good that person for each other. And I see some of my friends who got back together with their exes, they realize how they love their exes even more than before because they realize how he means so much for her and vice versa. Yoona and Jong were awkward in 2015 and there were no significant moment in 2014 but towards the end of 2015 they started to warm up with each other again. Yoona was the one to make the move by talking to him first and then Jong opens up and now they can laugh with each other again like the old times. They really get along well moreover they are surrounded in a small inner circle that it's not hard to bump with each other... God please let them be!!

Well.. I have to agree with you, @pinkglaze both of them look very very awkard to each other. lets cross our fingers to that moment to happen. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Haha ... it's a little  haunted but not too bad. I'm just glad we got some interactions from the two. For a good time, they wasn't anything ... Then boom, year end came around and started seeing them smile and interact! Made this shipper's little heart happy!

Well it only died down since they are probably busy with CNSD schedules. I'm just glad they seem to be on talking terms once again, since for a while it really did seem like a definite line was drawn between them. I'm also curious to see what kind of songs will be on Jonghyun's japanese album. It's about time that he got a solo since his songs are so good, can't wait to hear the whole damn thing! As for Yoona, looks like will be filming throughout the rest of the year, presumably in China. Lots of individual activities for the two ... 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, yes and yes ... can't wait for this! I'm so happy that Jonghyun is finally releasing a solo album. He's had so many wonderful songs ... and to get an entire album! And hello, look how gorgeous he looks! :blush:

And looks like Yoona is off, out and about in China again for her fan meet. Lucky C-Sones! 

ClrsNMQVYAAo9-k.jpg

• 2 months later...

Did anyone read the news of our Jonghyun and his on screen ex wife reuniting in an upcoming drama?

Ugh! I am freaking out but I also try to think rational, work is work... he gets the least offers from all four cnblue guys and it is his first leading role so I am proud of him but not happy who his love interest will be.

Yonghwa had Shin Hye as love interest in heart strings but Shin Hye always viewed him as a dongsaeng....

I hope to see more Deerburning at the Busan festival 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/20/got-married-couple-lee-jong-hyun-gong-seung-yeon-reunite-new-drama/

Archived