Forum Software Update & Related Problem with User Groups

soomp

iirnii said: Hello @soomp . Is it normal to have 2 type of status? Actually I didn't think this is a problem though I thought I should let you know. I was listed as Member, New Member since quite some time (I believe when I started posting last year) before this glitch was brought to light.

Not sure if this is a soompi prob but I cant view pics since yesterday, both in the full site and mobile site. I see blank boxes with the word 'image' inside them rather than pics (except for gif). Below is the screencap but Im not sure if u can view it. It maybe a photobucket photo if u cant coz I post pics on soompi fr there.

SC20130222-060750_zpsc95159b4.png

@soomp Im still not able to view pics when I use my mobilephone to surf the threads (which I normally do since wifi is not always available for me when Im on the go). Wld really appreciate if u can help coz itz really frustrating for me as I only see blank boxes instead of pics tat r posted in the threads. Thanks!

Miky88

wrote:

»

iirnii said:<br />

Hello

@soomp

. Is it normal to have 2 type of status? Actually I didn't think this is a problem though I thought I should let you know. I was listed as Member, New Member since quite some time (I believe when I started posting last year) before this glitch was brought to light.<br />

<br />

<br />

I have the same exact problem with those 2 titles and i saw other people with less posts that don't have the new member listed

Hi @soomp
I noticed that when someone edit their post which have us tagged in it, before update, we will get notified again but now we don't.
Will you be able to fix this? Is this a bug or is it from now on, it will be like this? My friends have been editing posts and sometimes I missed out on their messages after edit because I don't get notified anymore.

Also, before update, when I click on my user name - it takes me to Notification (if I am not mistaken) but now it takes me to Activity.
I don't think that is necessary, personally, I think it is more useful to be taken directly to notification as there is not much to see in Activity.
Just making a comment about this, that's all :)

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know If I can post this here, I just recently had experience a malware in your site soompi.. I was viewing Yoon Eun Hye thread and reading some post, then I paused for awhile and got idle for about 1 minute when I returned to my computer its show that google chrome detected some malware on the thread of soompi. I've been experienced this before but I didnt pay much attention on it. 
what do u think is the problem?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived