[Drama 2013] Wonderful Mama 원더풀 마마

Guest reijaye

Guest Littlezaznangel

i just finished watching ep 40... this drama started off soo strong and now its just going back and forth on who the real Min Soo is. It's getting pretty annoying.

Technically HN and YC can get married because they are not related by blood. Family does not always mean it has to be by blood it could also
 mean that two people are so close to another that they consider each other family. Bok Hee mentions that her 3 children arent hers.. she one day went to the temple and saw those 3 kids and decides to raise them because their dad was so sick all he could do was lay down on bed. She specifically mentions that the sick guy is not her husband only the father to the children.So they can get married because they will not be blood related. But i can see why bok hee still wants to keep this a secret.. It will be a big shock to her 3 kids.

i know in the end HN and YC will get married. So im more interested in the secretary turned wife and how her lies will be unveiled one by one

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 2 cents for this drama is this..No way is HN the missing Minsoo.  First, if that was the case, Soojin's mother would never have agreed to have her daughter marry him.  I believe that her punishment for her evil doings will be that her daughter will pay for her mistakes.  Hence, Minsoo aka Dr Hong, falling in love with Soojin is the punishment,.  Brother falls in love with sister...

HN cannot possible be the son.  His brother remembers his mother being pregnant although Dr Hong's father says different.  Hard to be believe that doing that time it was possible to "pretend" being pregnant just to quietly adopt a child... 

Anyway, YC and her siblings are not the biological kids of BH so, what is the problem.  Is it that the kids don't know????

Guest tookie18

islegirl said: My 2 cents for this drama is this..No way is HN the missing Minsoo.  First, if that was the case, Soojin's mother would never have agreed to have her daughter marry him.  I believe that her punishment for her evil doings will be that her daughter will pay for her mistakes.  Hence, Minsoo aka Dr Hong, falling in love with Soojin is the punishment,.  Brother falls in love with sister...

HN cannot possible be the son.  His brother remembers his mother being pregnant although Dr Hong's father says different.  Hard to be believe that doing that time it was possible to "pretend" being pregnant just to quietly adopt a child... 

Anyway, YC and her siblings are not the biological kids of BH so, what is the problem.  Is it that the kids don't know????

I just started watching this drama I am on episode two, the first one was Hilarious! I hate that guy who is cheating on his wife. And I hate how weak she is, all these Kdrama women just seem to take abuse from ppl.  I hope she gets a backbone later

The episode starts off with EO telling HN why they can't get married. YC comes out and asks what is going on. HN tells her not to worry and heads out. YC sees HN going in the car with EO. BH and YJ come over saying she bought a lot of appliances for them. BH finds out that HN just left with EO.

EO goes things go around and come around. It has been 30 years since I first saw you. EO tells HN not to blame her and its his fate that is the issue. This news may rock your world, but EO is horrible saying she had not blame in the problem. She tells him the story and forces HN to put things together. HN goes just tell me instead of playing games or twisting words. She hands him the results of the DNA test. BH rushes in and wants to tell her side. HN goes off. EO has a satisfied look.

BH goes back to EO and they exchange words.BH seems like she is tired and wants things to be put aside. BH would rather EO hurt her instead of her children. EO states that now you realize what you have taken from me and how I have lost everything. All the history aside, EO has been rather successful. She may just lose everything now.

HN goes to see KN. KN tells his brother he will tell him everything. HN goes I don't believe anything anyone else says, but I will trust your word.

YS tells DJ they just got a huge order due to her success in the competition.

EO is in her office and asks is there anyway to bring the kid back in the family. She says until the kid comes out, she won't believe anything that the secretary says. The secretary makes up a lie and asks JH for money. YS introduces the male secretary as his friend and DJ remembers him. DJ was like what is going on between the secretary and the friend. EO gives money to DJ and tells her use it to find a better life. EO states she does not want to steal the son, but wishes for DJ to be patient and wants JH to take her back.

DJ plays mind games with the secretary telling her EO wants me back. YS and DJ have a moment after they make a lot of money that day. They exchange words of love and past histories. They discuss how they learned about true happiness and love from each other.

BH and BS realize that YC is the only one that does not know about the whole minsoo fiasco. BH states she can't meet with HN. BH says the only thing that can't happen is wedding being called off. BS states he has a plan and to leave it to him.

HN also finds out that YC and her siblings are not related to BH. YC hugs HN and wants some couple time. HN can't stand it, but YC states what is going on. HN states nothing is going on and don't ever bring out such words.

BS states he has no words to say to HN. Both BH and BS has no qualms with not being parents for HN. HN states everything he has had is crumbling. HN rages in front of BS. BS goes its hard to understand, but BS takes all the blame himself. He states this may be heavens way to righting wrongs and putting the sins to bare witness in front of everyone. HN after hearing BS says he has nothing to say and leaves first. Why not bust out the alzheimers card? Its what has been happening every single time.

HN sees YC prepping for their fashion show. JH is also looking over plans for the fashion show. The secretary calls her old friend and states the money is ready. She also remembers DJ's words and goes to JH saying we should upstage their show. She goes EO would be happy. I don't know if this action is smart or not. EO has already stepped on HN.

The secretary meets with YS's friend and gives him the money. She tells him not to tell anyone, but YS sees her. He remembers DJ asking about how his friend and the secretary are more than friends. YS finds out she was his ex-wife and sees the old wedding pictures.

The preview starts with HN going should we break up? YC states tell me why. The secretary gets a picture via text and rushes out to meet DJ and YS. DJ goes there should be no secrets between lovers. BH is asked to go down the runway, but she falters and it seems her alzheimers is kicking in again.

Guest tookie18

lj3k99 said: The episode starts off with EO telling HN why they can't get married. YC comes out and asks what is going on. HN tells her not to worry and heads out. YC sees HN going in the car with EO. BH and YJ come over saying she bought a lot of appliances for them. BH finds out that HN just left with EO.

EO goes things go around and come around. It has been 30 years since I first saw you. EO tells HN not to blame her and its his fate that is the issue. This news may rock your world, but EO is horrible saying she had not blame in the problem. She tells him the story and forces HN to put things together. HN goes just tell me instead of playing games or twisting words. She hands him the results of the DNA test. BH rushes in and wants to tell her side. HN goes off. EO has a satisfied look.

BH goes back to EO and they exchange words.BH seems like she is tired and wants things to be put aside. BH would rather EO hurt her instead of her children. EO states that now you realize what you have taken from me and how I have lost everything. All the history aside, EO has been rather successful. She may just lose everything now.

HN goes to see KN. KN tells his brother he will tell him everything. HN goes I don't believe anything anyone else says, but I will trust your word.

YS tells DJ they just got a huge order due to her success in the competition.

EO is in her office and asks is there anyway to bring the kid back in the family. She says until the kid comes out, she won't believe anything that the secretary says. The secretary makes up a lie and asks JH for money. YS introduces the male secretary as his friend and DJ remembers him. DJ was like what is going on between the secretary and the friend. EO gives money to DJ and tells her use it to find a better life. EO states she does not want to steal the son, but wishes for DJ to be patient and wants JH to take her back.

DJ plays mind games with the secretary telling her EO wants me back. YS and DJ have a moment after they make a lot of money that day. They exchange words of love and past histories. They discuss how they learned about true happiness and love from each other.

BH and BS realize that YC is the only one that does not know about the whole minsoo fiasco. BH states she can't meet with HN. BH says the only thing that can't happen is wedding being called off. BS states he has a plan and to leave it to him.

HN also finds out that YC and her siblings are not related to BH. YC hugs HN and wants some couple time. HN can't stand it, but YC states what is going on. HN states nothing is going on and don't ever bring out such words.

BS states he has no words to say to HN. Both BH and BS has no qualms with not being parents for HN. HN states everything he has had is crumbling. HN rages in front of BS. BS goes its hard to understand, but BS takes all the blame himself. He states this may be heavens way to righting wrongs and putting the sins to bare witness in front of everyone. HN after hearing BS says he has nothing to say and leaves first. Why not bust out the alzheimers card? Its what has been happening every single time.

HN sees YC prepping for their fashion show. JH is also looking over plans for the fashion show. The secretary calls her old friend and states the money is ready. She also remembers DJ's words and goes to JH saying we should upstage their show. She goes EO would be happy. I don't know if this action is smart or not. EO has already stepped on HN.

The secretary meets with YS's friend and gives him the money. She tells him not to tell anyone, but YS sees her. He remembers DJ asking about how his friend and the secretary are more than friends. YS finds out she was his ex-wife and sees the old wedding pictures.

The preview starts with HN going should we break up? YC states tell me why. The secretary gets a picture via text and rushes out to meet DJ and YS. DJ goes there should be no secrets between lovers. BH is asked to go down the runway, but she falters and it seems her alzheimers is kicking in again.

Thank for the recap, HN is acting stupid now. After he found out the truth from KM he should have understood. It's not BH or YC's fault that HN is avoiding them. Poor YC :( She will end up with a broken heart from finding out the truth of not being BH's daughter and HN leaving her.

Okay when they messed with the DNA line and said HN was really Minsoo, I knew it was really in the toilet then.  Cripes, how much is a couple supposed to put up with to get married.  Enough already.  When are they going to start tying up all the loose ends.  The whole thing is NUTS now.

Guest eunhyeonly

Ay molla, molla all this birth secret is making me nuts!
either way wheather its Dr. Hong or HN they can still
get married 'coz the 3 siblings are not bio kid of BH
so what's the the deal..too bad for SJ she might as well
go to timbukto, its her evil mom who is the root of everything!

Archived