[Drama 2013] Wonderful Mama 원더풀 마마

Guest reijaye

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone tell me what happened to Young Chae and Hoon Nam in episode 29 and the preview of 30 ? Are they going to breakup or something ? If it is, I am going to skip these few episodes and return later (can't bear to watch Soo Jin with Hoon Nam). 
The wonderful mama is not so wonderful anymore. She should lend the money to Young Chae and helped her out instead of listening to her friend. Her 3 children has learned their lessons and she failed to see that. 

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Wonderful Mama Ep 30http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-wonderful-mama-ep-30/

Isn't Hoon Nam has too much pride to go back to Soo Jin? But then again this is a 50 episodes drama. And already Hoon Nam and Young Chae engage? Too early to be happily ever after?

Da Jung 's husband just too funny. Does he actually has any credits for the title he hold in the company?

Physically Slapping people is that Korean work culture? If so then I feel I'm blessed!

TRAN said: Isn't Hoon Nam has too much pride to go back to Soo Jin? But then again this is a 50 episodes drama. And already Hoon Nam and Young Chae engage? Too early to be happily ever after?

Da Jung 's husband just too funny. Does he actually has any credits for the title he hold in the company?

Physically Slapping people is that Korean work culture? If so then I feel I'm blessed!

Wait! He dumped her?? What kind of BS? That mother is by far one of the worst mothers. So she wants her daughter to have the same life she had? And there I thought Soo Jin changed but she is still pathetic. Like mother, like daughter. Poor YC. She always thought that guys only liked her for her money and now she gets dumped over it again. Oh Hoo Nam, right now I don't like you very much.

If Hoon Nam is dumping Young Chae to marry Soo Jin for business purposes, then I am going to dump him in this drama. What kind of man is that ? If he is such a guy then it is better that he leaves Young Chae. All the promises he made to Young Chae that he wouldn't hurt her because of Soo Jin comes to naught. Poor Young Chae. If HN does that to her, I hope they introduce another guy who will love her and stick by her through thick and thin. YC sticks by and supported HN during the hard times and he places the business more important than her ?

chrissydiva said: Maybe it's just me, but I just find it rude to label a subbing site as "lousy" when those people bother to provide subs when they don't have to. Since we are clearly not planning to learn korean so shouldn't we be thankful to at least understand the show? And how do you know which one is better if you don't speak or understand korean?

Guest lj3k99

I spent one whole day watching this series. I can't believe what is happening.....

I hope YC and HN stay together. Stupid previews are such a tease.

I heard HN say that he is getting married, but I hate how the scenes show SJ. It could be said to YC too.

The brother scenes get to me so much, I hope the business survives. He was discussing with his wife if they should start all over and she agreed in the preview.

I spent one whole day watching this series. I can't believe what is happening.....

I hope YC and HN stay together. Stupid previews are such a tease.

I heard HN say that he is getting married, but I hate how the scenes show SJ. It could be said to YC too.

The brother scenes get to me so much, I hope the business survives. He was discussing with his wife if they should start all over and she agreed in the preview.

I hope you're right. Keeping my fingers crossed it's just the editing. If HN does leave YC for that, he might not be redeemable anymore.

Spoiler

I watched the Raw version of episode 30, looks like Hoonam rejected the offer of Sujins mom of marrying in exchange for the $$. But by the end of the episode looks like Sujin manipulated YC into leaving HN. I think she will sacrifice I may be wrong cause no subs but thats the idea I got. I really hope YC mom intervenes in all this manipulation.

Guest annmasae

please...please Hoo Nam.....Do not leave YC for SJ.  Can't wait for episodes 31 / 32.

Hope YC's mom comes thru with the money and stops SJ's evil mother. It's funny that this weekend drama does not appear on Dramafever until Friday.  Dramas such as Lee Soon Shin and I Can Hear Your Voice have a one day turnaround.  Still i'm not complaining since it's being shown within a week. Now that Dramacrazy is not available there are not too many sites to watch English subbed Korean dramas.

I love this drama even though it has low ratings in Korea.  YC - Fighting!!!!

Guest lj3k99

As I watch the live stream, I am like please
Nobody better make rash decisions...

I guess i was hoping too soon, next episode looks so droll, why can't things ever be easy.

Archived