[Drama 2013] Wonderful Mama 원더풀 마마

Guest reijaye

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tiffany.shin

im going to check this out for LCA and KJS :D hehe thanks for all the updates and insight guys~!

Guest Littlezaznangel

Wow there's so little people here... In case you guys didnt know DF is subbing this drama.
I was waiting forever....

edit: @wheeresstephanie: already mentioned it..OOps ep 5 is out

Guest guccigal

I watched the 1st episode at Darksmurfsubs.
I didn't like it.  Facial expressions and acting too exaggerated for my taste.

I am here too. I think this drama definetly worth to watch. It is interesting for me how the relationship develop between Young Chae&Hoo Nam and Young Soo&Da Jung.  This drama definetly start jerky but after Hoo Nam broke up with Soo Jin this drama become quite good. Also good to see there is people here who watch this drama because there is more traffic in some daily drama thread than here.

Didn't think Jung Yumi can carry off the role but she did. She actually quite funny and cute in this one. She and Jung Kyeo Woon act well together. Something to look forward to even without the sub.

I'm only on epi 5, but did that Ahole of a husband marry her because she got pregnant? That's my only explanation because I don't see an ounce of love from him. Granted I do agree with him that she's incredibly dumb. I have tolerance for lots of things but being dumb or douchebagery are not one of them. Hence why I don't really care for their marriage or themselves as a character right now.

Guest Littlezaznangel

just finished ep 10
wouldnt the siblings find it fishy that the guy secretary is still working for their mom? If the mom had no money she wouldnt be able to afford paying him. I get the whole loyalty aspect but still....

Guest Littlezaznangel

yes they are adults but still immature so they could possibly look pass it.But considering how sly the kids are whenever the topic is about money i would of thought they would catch on.

I first thought that the birth son was the son of the ceo or the doctor too. But i dont think its the son of the ceo. I think its either the doctor or it could be the main male character , Jang Hoon-Nam, or his disabled brother. But that sounds strange because that means that those two brothers arent real brothers which will lead to a more deeper story.. As well as if Jang Hoon Nam is the real son then its like your going to let your son and daughter get married? It did happen a lot during the olden days of korean drama but i dont think its going to happen in this drama.

Archived