[Drama 2013] Wonderful Mama 원더풀 마마

Guest reijaye

HN and YC are chatting about YC's dad and how they are going to visit his grave site on the way back home. They have a cute conversation about would her dad like HN. YC goes though HN is very lacking, he would have liked you. HN grabs and goes what. HN tells YC to call her mom. BH was making together a photo album, but could not answer the phones. YS, YJ and DJ come into the room. YS goes why can't you answer the phone mom. BH can't seem to remember how to. BH starts rambling and YC goes stop it. She hands the phone to HN and they chat together. Afterwards, they try to get BH to reveal who the monk is, but BH pushes them out.

KH and his wife are at HN/YC's place getting things ready. KN asks what his wife is doing and she tells him she is reminiscing about the past. She remembers how HN called her really pretty back in the past. The scene shifts to HN and YC talking about the past. YC is telling HN about how BH did everything to raise her kids. YC mention she is tired after they talk. After some foreplay, seems like sparks fly.

JH is still thinking about what happened with the ex. He sees DJ and his son. He asks DJ can you come back? He begs on his knees saying he knows the secretary is a horrible person. She tells him that she can't because there is no more love between them. She tells him you have to decide what you really want and do better for your son. DJ walks out and meets with the secretary. The secretary thinks DJ spilled the beans, but DJ goes she did not have to. DJ goes you really should be doing better and I am happy to be out of the position you are in now.

EO is meeting with BS and finds out the secretary never graduated from Stanford. EO is faint, but angry. BS tells her she should let JH be a man and make decisions for himself. EO stops herself from leaving and states she is really tired of everything. SHe receives a phone call from a shop manager stating the jewelry she prepared for the secretary is being sold at the moment. EO tells the manager to stop it and hold the man in the shop. The man is the ex and really wants his money. EO comes and drags him to talk.

DJ is being photographed and interviewed(?) for the award she won. YS encouraged her to do it. ZOMG, I missed korean chicken so much. The photographer mistakes YS for DJ's husband, but they take a picture together anyway.

The secretary has been waiting two hours and her hair is a mess. JH walks in and he is a mess as well. At first the secretary tries to lie, but JH calls her out. He rages saying he won't be lied to again. He says your scary and stay away. As he is leaving, she gets up to say she loves him. She admits she lied about everything, but he asks her to believe that she really loves him. JH turns around and she hugs him. He asks if she really loves him and she is just crying. JH accepts her back, but states he will try bury everything. EO states she will turn the man to the police if he does not talk and he shows her the picture of his previous marriage.

YS, DJ, and the kid have a family moment. The little girl is finally getting her own room as well. Nothing against a child, but sometimes I can't stand the satoori dialect. She reveals she likes the kid as well. Its super cute moment. GE runs out and they assume she is dating someone.

GE asks to meet YJ. YJ assumes it is about love. GE is having a tough time saying it. YJ says just to say it, but GE is like don't laugh please. She says how am I and do you think as a woman I am a good catch? YJ smiles and states of course. YJ goes you may be awkward, but you have great legs. GE picks up her phone and states she will go on the blind date. YJ face kind of drops and goes what. GE was scared guys would not like her and she had no confidence, but she thanks him and leaves. YJ goes he needs to go to the country side and gave her some time. He is just sad and annoyed about it.

YC and HN are in a hot tub and HN goes what are you doing.YC is taking lots of pictures and saying she wants to preserve this moment. They can look back at this when they are old grandparents. They play fight and have sweet moments. YC is really pretty and HN is quite pretty himself.

BH is reading a magazine and she receives a text from Doctor Hong. She states she forgot and rushes to leave. BH is driving and BS calls her. He states she should have called him, but BH goes she wants to drive herself and it could be beneficial for her as well. BS will meet her there then. SHe can't seem to remember how to get to the hospital though. This maybe where her alzheimer's moment starts. BH is swerving like crazy on the road and she stops. She freaks out and a cop tells her she can't be stopped in the middle of the road. She states she does not know where she is. BS picks up BH from the police station. The cop asks if BS is her guardian and states she can't drive ever again. BS takes BH to doctor hong and asks why did she progress so fast. He states it is because of all the stress. The nurse takes her to get imaging done. Doctor Hong states her disease has progressed faster than expected. BS states what about the medicine? The doctor goes soon nothing will help and only time is left. BS is taking care of BH and BH wakes up. She gets up to leave and notices her phone. She sees the message form HN. BS goes whats up and read its as well. When things rains, it pours for BH.

YS and YJ are at the monastery. YJ asks to take a picture, but YS hits him and goes you wanted to know more about dad. They end up meeting HN and YC. YC tells them how did you get here. She tells them that BH told her to stop by and visit their father's grave. YS and YJ state they came here in secret to find out what BH is not telling them. HN realizes they could find out that they are adopted. A member of the order notices them and greets them familiarly. She finds out that the three kids don't know anything. She says BH would not want her to be saying anything and tells the kids to leave after they finish tea and snacks. HN is outside messaging BH that the three kids are at the monastery. The three kids finally visit their father's grave and find out that they may have been adopted/divorced kids.

The three kids head home and see a photo album their mother has been working on. She states how she does not have the confidence to tell them and will tell them the story through photographs. It starts with a picture of their father. Then show their mother and states she died giving birth to YJ. The kids are shocked.

The preview shows the secretary ripping papers and telling JH that she only loves the JH that has the high position. JH looks furious. It later shows him being rush to the ER and EO looks frantic. The kids take BH to a mansion and tell her this is her wedding and BS is also there.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mcromance

lj3k99 said: GE asks to meet YJ. YJ assumes it is about love. GE is having a tough time saying it. YJ says just to say it, but GE is like don't laugh please. She says how am I and do you think as a woman I am a good catch? YJ smiles and states of course. YJ goes you may be awkward, but you have great legs. GE picks up her phone and states she will go on the blind date. YJ face kind of drops and goes what. GE was scared guys would not like her and she had no confidence, but she thanks him and leaves. YJ goes he needs to go to the country side and gave her some time. He is just sad and annoyed about it.

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="entry-title post-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 2.625em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1em; border: 0px; margin: 0.5em 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(85, 85, 85); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"download [ALBUM] Shin Jae – Wonderful Mama OST Part.2http://www.kpopspy.com/album/album-shin-jae-wonderful-mama-ost-part-2/

Guest neebuford

I hope BH and BS can be happy together even if its for a short time surround by the child she lost and the kids she raised. She should get back everything she lost and see her kids do well. EO should feel the pain she has made others feel by her manipulation and meanness, but it a kdrama -so I won't hold my breath on that. Looking forward to the next episodes.

Guest tookie18

lj3k99 said: HN and YC are chatting about YC's dad and how they are going to visit his grave site on the way back home. They have a cute conversation about would her dad like HN. YC goes though HN is very lacking, he would have liked you. HN grabs and goes what. HN tells YC to call her mom. BH was making together a photo album, but could not answer the phones. YS, YJ and DJ come into the room. YS goes why can't you answer the phone mom. BH can't seem to remember how to. BH starts rambling and YC goes stop it. She hands the phone to HN and they chat together. Afterwards, they try to get BH to reveal who the monk is, but BH pushes them out.

KH and his wife are at HN/YC's place getting things ready. KN asks what his wife is doing and she tells him she is reminiscing about the past. She remembers how HN called her really pretty back in the past. The scene shifts to HN and YC talking about the past. YC is telling HN about how BH did everything to raise her kids. YC mention she is tired after they talk. After some foreplay, seems like sparks fly.

JH is still thinking about what happened with the ex. He sees DJ and his son. He asks DJ can you come back? He begs on his knees saying he knows the secretary is a horrible person. She tells him that she can't because there is no more love between them. She tells him you have to decide what you really want and do better for your son. DJ walks out and meets with the secretary. The secretary thinks DJ spilled the beans, but DJ goes she did not have to. DJ goes you really should be doing better and I am happy to be out of the position you are in now.

EO is meeting with BS and finds out the secretary never graduated from Stanford. EO is faint, but angry. BS tells her she should let JH be a man and make decisions for himself. EO stops herself from leaving and states she is really tired of everything. SHe receives a phone call from a shop manager stating the jewelry she prepared for the secretary is being sold at the moment. EO tells the manager to stop it and hold the man in the shop. The man is the ex and really wants his money. EO comes and drags him to talk.

DJ is being photographed and interviewed(?) for the award she won. YS encouraged her to do it. ZOMG, I missed korean chicken so much. The photographer mistakes YS for DJ's husband, but they take a picture together anyway.

The secretary has been waiting two hours and her hair is a mess. JH walks in and he is a mess as well. At first the secretary tries to lie, but JH calls her out. He rages saying he won't be lied to again. He says your scary and stay away. As he is leaving, she gets up to say she loves him. She admits she lied about everything, but he asks her to believe that she really loves him. JH turns around and she hugs him. He asks if she really loves him and she is just crying. JH accepts her back, but states he will try bury everything. EO states she will turn the man to the police if he does not talk and he shows her the picture of his previous marriage.

YS, DJ, and the kid have a family moment. The little girl is finally getting her own room as well. Nothing against a child, but sometimes I can't stand the satoori dialect. She reveals she likes the kid as well. Its super cute moment. GE runs out and they assume she is dating someone.

GE asks to meet YJ. YJ assumes it is about love. GE is having a tough time saying it. YJ says just to say it, but GE is like don't laugh please. She says how am I and do you think as a woman I am a good catch? YJ smiles and states of course. YJ goes you may be awkward, but you have great legs. GE picks up her phone and states she will go on the blind date. YJ face kind of drops and goes what. GE was scared guys would not like her and she had no confidence, but she thanks him and leaves. YJ goes he needs to go to the country side and gave her some time. He is just sad and annoyed about it.

YC and HN are in a hot tub and HN goes what are you doing.YC is taking lots of pictures and saying she wants to preserve this moment. They can look back at this when they are old grandparents. They play fight and have sweet moments. YC is really pretty and HN is quite pretty himself.

BH is reading a magazine and she receives a text from Doctor Hong. She states she forgot and rushes to leave. BH is driving and BS calls her. He states she should have called him, but BH goes she wants to drive herself and it could be beneficial for her as well. BS will meet her there then. SHe can't seem to remember how to get to the hospital though. This maybe where her alzheimer's moment starts. BH is swerving like crazy on the road and she stops. She freaks out and a cop tells her she can't be stopped in the middle of the road. She states she does not know where she is. BS picks up BH from the police station. The cop asks if BS is her guardian and states she can't drive ever again. BS takes BH to doctor hong and asks why did she progress so fast. He states it is because of all the stress. The nurse takes her to get imaging done. Doctor Hong states her disease has progressed faster than expected. BS states what about the medicine? The doctor goes soon nothing will help and only time is left. BS is taking care of BH and BH wakes up. She gets up to leave and notices her phone. She sees the message form HN. BS goes whats up and read its as well. When things rains, it pours for BH.

YS and YJ are at the monastery. YJ asks to take a picture, but YS hits him and goes you wanted to know more about dad. They end up meeting HN and YC. YC tells them how did you get here. She tells them that BH told her to stop by and visit their father's grave. YS and YJ state they came here in secret to find out what BH is not telling them. HN realizes they could find out that they are adopted. A member of the order notices them and greets them familiarly. She finds out that the three kids don't know anything. She says BH would not want her to be saying anything and tells the kids to leave after they finish tea and snacks. HN is outside messaging BH that the three kids are at the monastery. The three kids finally visit their father's grave and find out that they may have been adopted/divorced kids.

The three kids head home and see a photo album their mother has been working on. She states how she does not have the confidence to tell them and will tell them the story through photographs. It starts with a picture of their father. Then show their mother and states she died giving birth to YJ. The kids are shocked.

The preview shows the secretary ripping papers and telling JH that she only loves the JH that has the high position. JH looks furious. It later shows him being rush to the ER and EO looks frantic. The kids take BH to a mansion and tell her this is her wedding and BS is also there.

Guest Littlezaznangel

i know there's no more secrets left to tell but why did the doctor keep telling the chairman all the secrets and information he has received!!!!

i really miss bok hee's bodyguard what happened to him?

Guest mcromance

Yep, my hopes were low for no reason... WM gets messy a little, at least for me.
And my hope and desire YJ and GE "couple" had only 50 seconds scene when they talk with each other... And it didn't make any sense for me and my friend... We only understand YJ is angry and talks about having a rival, GE probably don't understand what he was talking about of having a rival, when <something, something> in-laws (probably...).
And the "food scene" had no sense at all for me :(

Edit:
So I got a really bad feeling, that my "YJ & GE ship" will sink or end up on really sharp and hard rocks... <sobs, sobs>

Sorry for my rant, but I can't help it :(

The episode starts off with the three kids reading their mom's Alzheimer diary...

BH realizes that she does not have that much time anymore. BH says she wanted to see the child between HN and YC before she goes. BS goes what are you saying, BH asks if BS could help her move or disappear. She does not want to be a burden to her children.

The story starts off with BH narrating on how YC called BH mommy and how she took the children in....YC was always sick. She mentions things about the two other boys as well. She also mentions how YJ took the place of minsoo and how she was able to gain a mother's confidence again.

BH kind of strong arms BS into helping her even though he goes are you sure your not going to regret your decision. DJ tells BH that the three kids saw the album and DJ is crying while she is telling BH. BH comes into the room and the kids start crying. They ask her if she is lying, but YS states it does not matter what the album says, you are my mother. What a very awesome family moment, but YS also states why did not you keep the secret til you die. She makes herself look like the bad guy and states she wants to disappear. She asks them not to bother her and let her live her life.

KN and his wife are wondering if YC came home yet. They are just talking about how much would BH reveal and such. HN is outside waiting for YC. HN tells YC that nothing changes and it is all okay. YC tells HN that BH may leave and HN is kind of shocked. I guess both of them wanted to treat BH well.

EO is looking at the picture and it shows a flashback where she is sputtering in front of the ex husband of the secretary. Somehow she is wondering how this has occurred and she comes to the conclusion that is is BH's fault as well. This woman is unbelievable sometimes.

JH is watching the secretary sleep and she tells him she is embarrassed. JH tells her that he does not want the secretary to have everything that she could not have and she tells him she is happy to be by his side. They exchange vows they love each other. EO calls JH and wants him in the office now. JH tells his mom that he knows everything and wants to still live with the secretary. EO tells him that the secretary is not worth having and she is conning you. JH runs out after saying if you can't understand this, I won't live with you.

DJ and YS are chatting about the bomb BH dropped on them. YS is complaining about how BH is leaving and saying that how could his mother leave without giving him a chance to make it up to BH. YS gets mad they don't have anymore dishwashing soap and the scene shifts to BH having another Alzheimer's moment. BH did not remember she had bought up plenty of dish soap when it was on sale. DJ and YS notice the moment and realize something is going on. From the angry scene, BH gives DJ a ring saying she is sorry, but she won't be there for them. She tells DJ that DJ is her daughter-in-law and says to live with YS together very well.

EO and JH are in a restaurant. EO has called the secretary to come over. She tells JH that she will accept her son's marriage, but something has to happen. JH is not in the room, but EO is there. The secretary comes in and tells EO that she is going through hormone treatments to have her husband's child. EO states she does not believe in anything the secretary says. EO states that both of them have to live without any support from EO. The secretary tells EO to reconsider, and EO takes out an envelope. The secretary mentioned how she came to be here and blah blah. EO states the envelope may reflect that climb that you may have had. The envelope contains 1 billion won (about 922,000 USD currently) The secretary changes her face and states she is leaving. EO tells her not to worry about her son. EO goes to the other room and tells JH you saw what woman you had. JH tells EO why do you have to ruin my life, was ruining SJ's life not enough. He states he will still live alone now because he can't live with EO. EO grabs him and states how can you still run to her. JH states all EO knows how to do is divide people with money and is a very hateful person. JH states he knows she loves him and will try to change her mind. JH tells her that he will get work and take care of her. The secretary has a super cold face and tells him to go back. She is afraid of what EO did to BH. The secretary also states like in the preview that she did not love JH, but the CEO JH. He looks like he is going to slap her, but he grabs her purse and takes out the money note and rips it to bits.

HN calls BH and asks to meet her. He also gives YC a massage and that YC is all grown up now.

BH is telling BS to grab a date to leave. BS tells her does she really have to do this. BH goes if you don't help me, I will leave and you won't ever know. HN comes into the apartment and tells them that her heard from YC that they are leaving. HN asks if there is another reason and starts going on about if it is his fault. HN tells them that he is strong and won't mind them being around. BH states you grew up well, but I can't stay even if you want me too. She states she might mess up if she stays.

HN and YC are in bed together. It flashes back to a moment when the three kids got in trouble and the only rule of the house is shown. The rule is always listen to what mom says.

The two kids are so cute. The boy kid states that the girl kid is super cute. YJ mentions something about a rival to GE. GE goes the person she met with had a super bald head.

The three kids want to interview BS and want to know more about him. BS laughs at them and thinks this moment is hilarious. YC states she does not want to let BH go, but because they want her to be happy. BS states that BH must have had such a great life after hearing the love the three kids have for BH. The three kids seem to be planning a wedding. The planning ends with them at a mansion looking Italian restaurant. They are marrying BH and BS together.

The preview shows JH being rushed to a hospital. EO is screaming at the doctors to save her son. BH says she is afraid of forgetting everyone and starts naming her children's names.

Archived