[Drama 2013] Wonderful Mama 원더풀 마마

Guest reijaye

Guest NEWMARIO

Wonderful Mama Episode 32 Jung Yoo Mi’s navy blouse decorated with anchor

1372666382-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=26&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Wonderful Mama Episode 32 Jung Yoo Mi’s navy blouse decorated with anchorAug 2, 2013

Wang zhihuaStyleJung Yoo Mi0 Comments and 0 Reactions23 views

mama

mama3

mama2

mama1

A general design with unique decoration gives us an ex-ordinary feeling.Here are the details.
Fabric:polyester 100%.Color :navy blue. Size S(90) M(95).Washing Method: washing by hands
Brand Name : Heritory
Product Code : HWCNSPM3231
Detail : go site

mama4

cr: koreandrama

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest annmasae

so many great moments in episodes 31/32.  SJ's father's words were so true "You can't turn back the heart that already left... Just let him go and you will be happy."  Glad SJ finally followed his advice. It was also touching that she asked her dad to help HN even if he left her.  That's true love.

Ki Nam also was great in giving up his company so that HN could stay with his true love.  His wife was also very understanding on why this had to be done.  They are the greatest couple!!!

I always laugh at the coffee shop scenes between Ki Nam's daughter and YC's youngest brother. Can't figure out whether they are going to end up together

Looking foward to seeing HN and YC get back together in the next episodes.  Also can't wait to see HN and his brother's reaction when they get the funding for their company. 

Guest NEWMARIO

‘Wonderful Mama’ Lee Chung Ah’s Pure & Lovely Fashion

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "‘Wonderful Mama’ Lee Chung Ah’s Pure & Lovely FashionAug 3, 2013

SunnydramaLee Chung Ah,Wonderful Mama0 Comments and 0 Reactions23 views

Actress Lee Chung Ah, starring Oh Da Jung in SBS drama, Wonderful Mama, is attracting attention for her pure and lovely fashion.

Da Jung was married to a rich husband, and has a son to take care of. She is tenderhearted and lovely, which shows through her styling. She normally wears a graceful and calm dress or a skirt with swayful blouse.

(Source: Stardailynews)

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Wonderful Mama Ep 33http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-wonderful-mama-ep-33/

Guest lj3k99

notable events of episode 33:

YC is asking her brother for money. Her brother goes he has none and tell her to go home.

HN tells BH that he wants YC. BH tells HN that YC left her no? HN goes if I have YC, then I can start over with bare hands. BH goes if my kids were half like you were, then I could be happy.

KN tells his wife that he can't stand to watch his brother suffer. The wife meets up with YC. She tells her to leave HN. [i was like you don't know richard simmons and your interjecting.....]

HN tells YC what did the letter mean and lets be more honest with each other. YC goes on a rant trying to push HN away.

YS was trying to tell BH about DJ, but BH goes don't be stupid and focus.

JH is such an richard simmons. He wants to leave for Italy. His secretary is such a fox. EO is dumb for falling for it.

EO rushes to SJ saying did HN leave you? SJ said she did not want to marry HN, but EO slaps her and only thinks about her "business" with BH.

BH tells her daughter do you have the confidence to be with HN? He is willing to throw it all away, but are you? YC responds with its all your fault. If you just helped him out, it would have all been fine. [i feel like you can't say that, but it also makes me realize that YC has not yet fully learned the lesson.] YC is by the fountain and HN sees her as well. HN goes I need you by my side. I can always start over and I will always make you happy. If you leave me, I will not go back to SJ. The person that I love is you YC.  He puts the soju cap back on her.

JH tells EO that KN dropped off money. JH goes who would give them money. EO goes they have one money line. [i was like you mean two, both BS and BH]
EO can't stand to see reason. She tells BH that even if you die tens times, you won't ever get what I have.[she has the doctor or minsoo the son.....]

The preview was nothing different, other than showing HN getting YC a ring and the whole engagement scene with family. EO was telling BH tell your daughter to drop HN, while BH was saying my son is not dead yet...

Guest lj3k99

BH really hopes that minsoo is alive and tells that to BS. BS really believes his son is dead. I really hate EO for holding onto the doctor like that, asking him if he considers her his mom.

I did not really pay attention to majority of the episode. The kids finding the photo album and finding out about minsoo. There was also some talk about the origins of the three children. I can't remember if they are adopted or from marriage. The priest does not believe that minsoo is dead either. EO is such an evil woman in her monologue.

HK is such a good brother. He tells HN that he needs to return the last payment. You need to finish this. I love how HN stands up for himself after EO goes I will be watching to see how you do after scarring my daughter.

HN and YC elevator scene is awesome. The fact it led to the engagement scene makes it even better. I love how they are talking about who is more thankful to each other. They also discuss how much they make each other happy and will make each other happy in the future. I really love how her hair looks in the post engagement scene. She looks pretty good with it, rather than curly or short.

The exercise scene is so hilarious. What the heck is this scene about? aerial cocoon yoga? I love how innocent the kids is, he is like i wish everyone can live together. As YS was about to confess to her, DJ gets a call. She finds out the money she used to get her new place is all gone. The real estate person conned everyone including DJ and ran. I hope BH/YS bashes some skulls like the earlier episodes. Secretary Kim is so evil, yet I was wondering why DJ would go to JH.

The scene between HN and YC is super cute. YC was like you like my mom, HN was like yes I do. HN also goes I have much to learn about your mother.

I don't know what the writer has planned, but so far HN and YC are going to marriage. It seems like the side stories are the main focus now.

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Wonderful Mama Ep 34http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-wonderful-mama-ep-34/

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Wonderful Mama Ep 35http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-wonderful-mama-ep-35/

Guest lj3k99

Some more notable events: The episode starts with BH/EO/BS drama about the lost son...EO screams at her secretary to grab all the newspapers. BH screams saying she is going to reveal what EO did to minsoo. BS states that I want you to promise that you won't over react to whatever happens in this search. BH tells the doctor why are you telling people about my disease. BS tells her that DS told her, the doctor had no fault. I love how EO is twisting the trust to the doctor.

YC is thinking about HN and playing with her ring. HN walks in and goes I knew that you would be playing around. He was like we need the fall designs. She goes don't worry. YC goes you still need to tell me something. HN goes I will only say it once. So hilarious, instead of saying I love you, he tells her don't you need to lose weight for your dress. It is a super cute moment.

BH seems like she is super taken with HN. It is the first dinner together. The two brothers are feeling a little jealous, so they will do a character test. You have to lift my sister bridal style up and down 5 times. He also does it to BH. They go out to karaoke and have family bonding moment.

YC earlier goes she was going to ask her mom about an apartment. MR asks if the designer Sasha and his family start to look for a spot. Some drama happens there. They go into some backstory. KN names HN. The mom loves it. He states that HN is his present from heaven. It is a real sappy story.

BH tells HN that the family is not broke. The money is tied up to prevent her children from ending up spoiled. She is telling HN that he is the one that is going to take care of her family after she is gone. He says that she has to live long, and she goes your going to listen to my request right? He says he will.

I love how SJ is so suspicious of the secretary. She knows what is up, how could they get rid of the kids room? So crazy how everyone is fooled except her. DJ bumps into JH again. Drama happens and things become a hassle again. YS promises to himself that he will make sure things will be different.

The doctor is told to take care of SJ.

BH and YC have an argument about the apartment. HN tells YC that we have to start from the bottom. HN goes do you want to live in a villa without me or a single room with me? YC goes the villa of course.

I hate how EO is twisting the truth. She has told the boss of the clothing manufacturer, who is the doctor's adopted parents. She told them that BH threw away her child, but so evil. She tells the boss, only you and me know how you came to adopt your son. He states he will follow the evil instructions.

The preview: Things come to together, BS asks the boss what is the truth about minsoo, GE flips YJ and has him in a hold yo make him learn his lesson, and lastly BH confronts the doctor about his father. the next scene shows the doctor confront BH about being his biological parents or something like that.

Guest lj3k99

the episode starts off with BH and Bs meeting with doctor's dad. He tells them that minsoo is dead, following EO's orders. She mentions giving doctor more support. the dad goes they seemed really sad and distraught, EO goes no that woman stole my man and destroyed my family. This is the least that can happen to her. The doctor also finds the picture and feels something.

YC and her family are eating and talking about apartments. DJ says prices are no joke and you should talk to your mother again. HN is also looking and sees YC designs for their future home. The house they are looking at is up a super high hill/steps.

Another mistake occurs at work and GE gets blamed again for YJ mistakes. YJ is really aggravating GE and since all the chances she gave him are up, she calls YC to ask her if it is okay if she lays it on him. YC says its fine. GE judo flips and does on arm bar on YJ.

HN and YC look at a grand apartment/condo. He mentions her designs, and YC goes it was just scrap booking.  HN tells YC that he wants to make lots of money, but now he has a real reason to make good clean money. HN promises to get her a real nice good place and YC says she is going to hold him to that promise.

BH confirms that doctor hong maybe her son. Doctor hong says he was rescued from the fire and BH loses her face. BH and BS try to piece it all together and they try to decide what to do.

Doctor hong and EO are meeting because she says she needs to see him for her health. BS calls Doctor hong and he says can we meet.  EO says that your my person and never betray me as he is leaving.

Doctor hong meets up with BS and BH. He tries to tell them he is not minsoo, but BH shows in the picture. They decide to do that DNA test.

YS has a talk with his mom. His mom says being nice without responsibility is wrong. YS starts delivering magazines with DJ and tries to start being a better man.

JH says he gets to see the son today. He says the son is his heir.  The secretary says she will pick up his son and makes JH look at new secretaries. They are all male. Secretary  goes there and says the son can't come. She tells him that she brought a present and says he is busy. What an evil lady. The secretary paints an evil picture and SJ goes its better the kid stays over there instead of coming there. The secretary has a moment in bed where she goes his son can't be his heir, and when JH comes in she asks him how many kids do you want? JH goes I don't want any more kids, I already have one. I don't want to focus on another child. Secretary tricks him into wanting another child.

The family goes camping in the park together to make it up. YC and HN have a nice moment.YS asks whats the secret to loving the all lacking YC.

BS, BH, and doctor hong go to get the DNA test.(i think the doctor said he prepped it, meaning it could be at the hospital he works at)

The preview shows BH freaking out because her memories and mindset are constantly fading. DJ tells YS what are you to tell me what to do and what not to do. YS tells her he loves her. BS calls out for BH after he sees some blood and BH is wandering the street.

I have a feeling that EO is going to tamper with the DNA test and it will be the final straw in pushing BH into full alzheimers.

Thanks for the recaps, I really hate EO with a passion. Stupid woman is blaming her own faults on everybody but her. What kind of sane woman would pressure a man into marrying her when he left her for another woman? And then putting all the blame on others instead of her own self .

Archived