[Drama 2013] Wonderful Mama 원더풀 마마

Guest reijaye

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Wonderful Mama Ep 31http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-wonderful-mama-ep-31/

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The wonderful mama is not so wonderful anymore. She should lend the money to Young Chae and helped her out instead of listening to her friend. Her 3 children has learned their lessons and she failed to see that. "

I don't think the children has learn their lesson yet.  They still have a way to go...rather than running to mama for money they should figure out a way to earn what they need and maybe mama will help them.  They need to demonstrate by their actions that they have matured and are capable of taking care of themselves.

Guest lj3k99

notable events in the episode:
BH said that she will invest in HN company.

YC and HN go on a trip, but YC realizes that she can't make HN choose between love and family. I guess the whole lighting bags/balloons in the air saying that they want to a way to make money and fight debt was cute as well.

BH goes to BS and asks him to invest on behalf of her daughter. BS said he will do it, even if its with his own money.
DJ and JH get divorced. The evil secretary tricks JH into giving them the settlement.

Episode ends with EO and he daughter meeting in front of Brother's apparel. She sees BS and wonders what he is doing there. He states he is there to invest. They leave together for a brief moment. BH is notified and the episode ends with BH in front of BS' door while EO and her daughter are there.

The preview just has YC telling her mom she won't forgive her for not investing and losing HN. It looks like she leaves home and goes to a jimjilbang. BS is asking his daughter to let him go. EO is beating on her husband while telling BH that she is going to steal the guy for her daughter. I was like man EO already stole her son, how much more of a b**** can she become.

Wow SJ and her mom are psychos along with her brother.I think the mom gave her kids the crazy gene.Poor YC :( I really do feel bad for her she has come along so far from the bratty YC to the caring one. :(

Whaaaaaaat??????

What are the writers doing with this story?  The marriage for money twist is so out of character for HN.  He said he knows why she (SJ) always left a cold place in his heart - Hello?  He wasn't even that crazy about her when they were actually engaged and was always hesitant about moving forward.  The new MIL would be absolute poison to his family - like forever - so now he's kissing SJ?  He may feel betrayed that YC didn't tell him about her living situation, but compared to what SJ and her family does, that's a joke.  Seriously writers, is that the best you can do???? 

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Wonderful Mama Ep 32http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-wonderful-mama-ep-32/

Guest lj3k99

Notable events of episode 32:

The clash between EO and BH did occur. EO and BH both talked about the sins that each other committed to each other.

EO tells the brother that its up to him to divide HN and YC up. If not she will destroy brother's apparel.

DJ is finally divorced. She is having some happy time with YC's brother.

YC is leaving home because she can't bear to see her mother. She is going to live separately for a while. YC states she loves her man and could not hope to see him suffer.

I love how the doctor friend is help HN.  I love how HN's brother supports his love, beyond the fact of familial duty.

HN rushes to SJ place to tell her he is getting married with her. SJ goes that's what i wanted to hear, but I need to find out one thing. There is still something dividing us. SJ believe HN will come back to her, but I need you to show me your sincerity. He leans in for the kiss and fails. I am sorry but I can't get married. HN states there is nothing left between them and he wants to end it here. He then texts his brother let's start again with our own hands. SJ calls her dad and tells him to protect HN because she knows her mother will try to destroy him.

HN says he is here for YC and the mom grasps his hand.

The preview:HN finds YC and tells her that he is not going back to SJ. BH and BS are at the monastery and the monk comes up to them saying Minsoo(which i believe is the dr person is not dead.

Thank you @Arishia and @lj3k99. I was dying to know what happened but don't have such a strong heart to watch HN and SJ together. Fortunately he didn't go back to her. But for the fact he even thought of going back to SJ makes me very disappointed with him. I just hope he doesn't goes back and forth between SJ and YC again. If I am YC, I wouldn't want to continue the relationship because he didn't give her any feeling of security. If things turn for the worst again, he may just turn his back on her again. I hope HN will honour what he said to YC. 

I'm watching this drama on TV, i don't know what episode it is. But i am curious about MinSu that BoK-Hee is looking for.  On yesterday's episode it showed that MinSu died as a baby in a fire at a clothing factory. 
But i get the feeling Yoon Jae (the doctor) is MinSu. If So, on what episode does it confirm that he is MinSu?

I guess YC was really was pushing him hard to do his filial duty, but that's a man's test. He nearly failed it. I prefer a guy that mans up under pressure, not one who's word is his bond... until it isn't. Pffft. I guess they are younger than they seem and learning these things is part of life, so I'll cut them some slack. But wow, that was a close one. Not attractive.Can anyone imagine having that crazy bossy the cow for a mother? YJ's mother, I mean. Gah, how unattractive and desperate can a woman be when she only has power through money anyway? When she gets to yammering away in that harpy authoritative voice I just want to body slam her and give her a boot to the face, metaphorically speaking of course. Well, maybe really, but since she only exists on our monitors, it's cool. Peace.

s@nbi

wrote:

»

I'm watching this drama on TV, i don't know what episode it is. But i am curious about MinSu that BoK-Hee is looking for.  On yesterday's episode it showed that MinSu died as a baby in a fire at a clothing factory. <br />

But i get the feeling Yoon Jae (the doctor) is MinSu. If So, on what episode does it confirm that he is MinSu?

Guest annmasae

@lj3k99 thanks so much for your summaries. i can now calm down because HN did not dump YC like i thought. without your summaries i would be in agony until dramafever airs the episodes on friday.

@Arishia  i loved the visual thought of SJ's mom being body slammed.  Will keep that in mind every time she makes me mad.  The other person who gets on my nerve is DJ's ex-husband SJ's brother.  It will serve him right when his secretary "his soulmate" betrays him with whatever plot she is scheming behind his back

thanks to all the contributers to this forum since there are not too many of us.

Archived