Lee Joon 이준 - SBS Radio DJ

Go Seung Ji

Hi guys! :-h
This thread is looking good. Excellent job on all the Joonie info @lentong. =D>
Just came across this  |>>>  video link  <<<|  of Joon with the cast and crew of his movie An Actor is an Actor after filming his final scene. Remember this screen cap (below)? 
In the video, he looks wiped, poor baby. Another thing I noticed is that the crew seem to really respect and love him, some clapped and bowed to him after the pic is taken. This seems to be the way with Joon. You really come to care for him when you work with him.
Well, I'll be here on and off. Thanks again for the thread, @lentong! :)>-
211CFD415100F2B91031EB

Guest mikan90

yep yep please always update everything about joonie :)

and i think i just need more time to heal my mind, heart and mind.

fighting everyone.

ah in 9th feb, joon and mblaq will perform too in japan.

Guest Bitter_Remon

Hi guys! :-h

This thread is looking good. Excellent job on all the Joonie info @lentong. =D>

Just came across this video link of Joon with the cast and crew of his movie An Actor is an Actor after filming his final scene. Remember this screen cap (below)? 

In the video, he looks wiped, poor baby. Another thing I noticed is that the crew seem to really respect and love him, some clapped and bowed to him after the pic is taken. This seems to be the way with Joon. You really come to care for him when you work with him.

Well, I'll be here on and off. Thanks again for the thread, @lentong! :)>-

I don't have watched the video O_O''' aigoo pretty please link it >_<'

Edit: sorry I only see now the link ;p

He's really tired poor Joonie :°°°

Bitter_Remon said:

emblaque

wrote:

»

Hi guys! 

:-h

<br />

This thread is looking good. Excellent job on all the Joonie info

@lentong

=D&gt;

<br />

Just came across this video link of Joon with the cast and crew of his movie An Actor is an Actor after filming his final scene. Remember this screen cap (below)? <br />

In the video, he looks wiped, poor baby. Another thing I noticed is that the crew seem to really respect and love him, some clapped and bowed to him after the pic is taken. This seems to be the way with Joon. You really come to care for him when you work with him.<br />

Well, I'll be here on and off. Thanks again for the thread,

@lentong

!

:)&gt;-

Guest lentong

i think they are trying to get the buzz in Japan so the can sold the drama there, what i dont get is a month ago they already have a press conference in Korea, but they will make it again at the 7 Feb?? so what is the meaning of the 1st press conference ?

at 8 feb he will come back to Japan do Japaneses Promotion right?? wow,, must be tiring to do that..

btw, BTS IRIS2 ( LINK)

Guest Bitter_Remon

emblaque said: Bitter_Remon said:

emblaque

wrote:

»

Hi guys! 

:-h

<br />

This thread is looking good. Excellent job on all the Joonie info

@lentong

=D&gt;

<br />

Just came across this video link of Joon with the cast and crew of his movie An Actor is an Actor after filming his final scene. Remember this screen cap (below)? <br />

In the video, he looks wiped, poor baby. Another thing I noticed is that the crew seem to really respect and love him, some clapped and bowed to him after the pic is taken. This seems to be the way with Joon. You really come to care for him when you work with him.<br />

Well, I'll be here on and off. Thanks again for the thread,

@lentong

!

:)&gt;-

Guest Bitter_Remon

New pics from IRIS II set in Akita (Japan)
BB6-x5pCYAAekOb.jpg
BB6_G6SCcAESh5u.jpg
tumblr_mhipx3ZPNe1rbkseio4_r1_400.jpg
BB7ThMZCcAAYbVf.jpg
BB9F45QCcAAHnE6.jpg
BB9GANxCQAM5Pwr.jpg
BB9GFGZCMAA6xRf.jpg

Here instead the video after conference..I think :P
http://twitter.yfrog.com/ghoh2guerukimbgyelwwsgzpz

Guest lentong

@Bitter_Remon Woow, thank you for the video and pic!! Akita is so beautiful..btw you notice Joon wear the same outfit like the 1st conference in Korea?  :-/

Guest Bitter_Remon

@Bitter_Remon Woow' date=' thank you for the video and pic!! Akita is so beautiful..btw you notice Joon wear the same outfit like the 1st conference in Korea?  :-/[/quote']

Yep i've noticed...it's a little weird in effect XD