Lee Joon 이준 - SBS Radio DJ

Go Seung Ji

SBS’s Upcoming Drama By “The Penthouse” Writer Starring Uhm Ki Joon, Hwang Jung Eum, And More Confirmed For Second Season

SBS’s Upcoming Drama By “The Penthouse” Writer Starring Uhm Ki Joon, Hwang Jung Eum, And More Confirmed For Second Season

SBS’s upcoming drama by the team behind “The Penthouse” has already been confirmed for a second season!

On February 24, a representative of SBS’s “The Escape of the Seven” (literal translation) confirmed, “‘The Escape of the Seven’ is currently preparing Season 2.”

“The Escape of the Seven” follows the story of seven characters involved in the disappearance of a young girl, who was tangled in a complicated web of lies and ambition.

The drama is the third joint project by scriptwriter Kim Soon Ok and director Joo Dong Min who previously worked together on “The Last Empress” and the hit “The Penthouse” series. Its cast includes Uhm Ki Joon, Hwang Jung Eum, Lee Joon, Lee Yoo Bi, Shin Eun Kyung, Yoon Jong Hoon, Jo Yoon Hee, Jo Jae Yoon, Lee Deok Hwa, and more.

Season 1 of “The Escape of the Seven” is slated to air later this year.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1568792wpp/sbss-upcoming-drama-by-the-penthouse-writer-starring-uhm-ki-joon-hwang-jung-eum-and-more-confirmed-for-second-season

• 8 months later...
Spoiler

Lee Joon Has His Sights Set On Vengeance In “The Escape Of The Seven”

Lee Joon Has His Sights Set On Vengeance In “The Escape Of The Seven”

What steps will the vengeful Lee Joon take next in “The Escape of the Seven”?

Spoilers

At the end of the previous episode of “The Escape of the Seven,” Matthew Lee (played by Uhm Ki Joon) shocked the villains by revealing his true identity—the fact that unbeknownst to them, he has been Lee Hwi So all along.

Meanwhile, even though Min Do Hyuk (Lee Joon) initially appeared to be no different from the other villains who had escaped the island, he turned out to be secretly working for Matthew Lee. Furious about the deaths of his mother and brother, Min Do Hyuk teamed up with Matthew Lee in his quest for revenge—and he surreptitiously got the villains to turn on one another while pretending to be one of them.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Min Do Hyuk looks as determined as ever to achieve the revenge he’s been dreaming of. Whether passionately working out or angrily walking somewhere with a fierce look in his eye, it’s clear that Min Do Hyuk is ready to take his next steps towards vengeance.

Lee-Joon-2.jpgLee-Joon-3.jpgLee-Joon-4.jpg

The producers of “The Escape of the Seven” teased, “With the revealing of Matthew Lee’s identity, there will be a turning point in his revenge. Please keep an eye on Matthew Lee, who tries to go up against K, as well as the fiery counterattack that will be launched by Min Do Hyuk, who has discovered a new truth.”

The next episode of “The Escape of the Seven” will air on October 27 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1622362wpp/lee-joon-has-his-sights-set-on-vengeance-in-the-escape-of-the-seven

• 4 months later...

Watch: “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection” Teases More Revenge With Return Of Uhm Ki Joon, Hwang Jung Eum, And More

Watch: “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection” Teases More Revenge With Return Of Uhm Ki Joon, Hwang Jung Eum, And More

The new season of “The Escape of the Seven” will be returning to the small screen soon!

Season 2 of the hit 2023 drama “The Escape of the Seven,” which told the revenge story about a man who dreams of becoming the king of a castle built on fake news, “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” will depict the counterattack of the seven people, who returned from hell, against new evil that held hands with Matthew Lee (Uhm Ki Joon). In addition to the original cast members reprising their roles, CNBLUE’s Lee Jung Shin will newly join the cast for Season 2.

The newly released teaser captures the desperate yet powerful collaboration of the seven main characters. Along with the introduction of a mysterious figure who is rewatching the videos of Bang Da Mi’s (Jung Ra El’s) death, there is a white board with the text, “Beasts deserving to die,” as well as the acts of wrongs committed by the seven, raising questions about who the person seeking revenge could be.

Furthermore, the teaser previews the evil deeds of Matthew Lee continuing as he warns, “You all can’t refuse my orders,” to the remaining six. The preview teases the anxious actions of the six including Yang Jin Mo (Yoon Jong Hoon) and Go Myung Ji (Jo Yoon Hee), who become a fake couple for some reason, and Nam Cheol Woo (Jo Jae Yoon), who comes running at Matthew Lee’s call.

Han Mo Ne (Lee Yoo Bi) further resolves, “I’ll use the rest of my life to kill you,” and a clip previews Matthew Lee being strangled by someone. Geum Ra Hee (Hwang Jung Eum) similarly vows revenge. The teaser ends with Min Do Hyuk (Lee Joon) confidently making his entrance at Tiki Taka’s lobby as someone remarks, “Min Do Hyuk. Even his entrance is extraordinary.”

Check out the teaser below!

“The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” is slated to premiere on March 29 at 10 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1646200wpp/watch-the-escape-of-the-seven-resurrection-teases-more-revenge-with-return-of-uhm-ki-joon-hwang-jung-eum-and-more

Spoiler

Lee Joon Teases Dramatic 180-Degree Character Transformation In “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection”

Lee Joon Teases Dramatic 180-Degree Character Transformation In “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection”

The new season of “The Escape of the Seven” has shared new stills featuring Lee Joon!

Season 2 of the hit 2023 drama “The Escape of the Seven,” which told the revenge story about a man who dreams of becoming the king of a castle built on fake news, “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” will depict the counterattack of the seven people, who returned from hell, against new evil that held hands with Matthew Lee (Uhm Ki Joon).

Spoilers

Lee Joon stars as Min Do Hyuk, who once led a life without dreams or hopes.

However, upon discovering the truth about his birth and his true identity as the biological son of Sung Chan Group Chairman Shim Yong (Kim Il Woo), he now nurtures an intense desire for vengeance against Matthew Lee. In the Season 1 finale, Min Do Hyuk narrowly escaped death thanks to the help of Kang Ki Tak (Yoon Tae Young) and Lee Hwi So (Min Young Ki), which hinted at the beginning of a new death game in Season 2.

In the newly released stills, Min Do Hyuk exudes a transformed aura. With a pristine appearance, he wears a solemn expression as his gaze fixes somewhere. Another image captures him in a cryptic setting, his piercing gaze focused on a monitor amidst an array of documents adorning the wall, further intensifying the mystery.

lee-joon-1.jpeg

lee-joon-2.jpeg

In an earlier teaser video, a mysterious figure named “Medusa” approaches Min Do Hyuk, offering him a secret collaboration, igniting curiosity about the arrival of new adversaries poised to disrupt the reign of “absolute evil” Matthew Lee and Min Do Hyuk’s plan to expose Matthew Lee’s true identity.

lee-joon-3.jpeg

Regarding Season 2, Lee Joon commented, “You’ll witness a 180-degree shift in Min Do Hyuk compared to Season 1. In the previous season, Do Hyuk appeared easily influenced by others and immature, but in this season, he underwent significant changes to the extent that viewers might perceive him as an entirely different character. I also dedicated considerable effort to altering his voice tone and expression.”

“The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” is slated to premiere on March 29 at 10 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1647450wpp/lee-joon-teases-dramatic-180-degree-character-transformation-in-the-escape-of-the-seven-resurrection

Watch: Lee Yoo Bi, Yoon Jong Hoon, Hwang Jung Eum, And More Are Filled With Regret In “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection” Teaser

Watch: Lee Yoo Bi, Yoon Jong Hoon, Hwang Jung Eum, And More Are Filled With Regret In “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection” Teaser

The upcoming thriller series “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” has dropped a new teaser!

Season 2 of the hit 2023 drama “The Escape of the Seven,” which told the revenge story about a man who dreams of becoming the king of a castle built on fake news, “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” will depict the counterattack of the seven people, who returned from hell, against new evil that held hands with Matthew Lee (Uhm Ki Joon).

The newly released teaser video contains the subtle changes in the villains, kicking off with the memory of someone receiving a bouquet from Noh Han Na (Shim Ji Yoo) on a snowy field. The clip continues as it shows Han Mo Ne (Lee Yoo Bi) marching down the wedding aisle amidst blessings from many people, Yang Jin Mo (Yoon Jong Hoon) looking sadly at a family photo, Cha Joo Ran (Shin Eun Kyung) hugging her children with a big smile while Nam Chul Woo (Jo Jae Yoon) looks at them, and Geum Ra Hee (Hwang Jung Eum) appearing to be sad and regretful.

The text that reads, “In the life that I gave up being a human being, I’ve found something I want to protect shamelessly,” hints at the storm of change that will occur to the villains, who were willing to do anything to get what they wanted.

A mysterious voice that warns, “Now is the time for punishment. I will destroy your precious things one by one,” further amplifies tension, leaving viewers eager to find out whether the villains will be able to wash away their sins and atone this time.

Watch the full teaser below!

“The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” is set to premiere on March 29 at 10 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1647818wpp/watch-lee-yoo-bi-yoon-jong-hoon-hwang-jung-eum-and-more-are-filled-with-regret-in-the-escape-of-the-seven-resurrection-teaser

Watch: Uhm Ki Joon Suspects A Traitor Amidst The Crowd In “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection” Teaser

Watch: Uhm Ki Joon Suspects A Traitor Amidst The Crowd In “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection” Teaser

“The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” has unveiled a new teaser!

Season 2 of the hit 2023 drama “The Escape of the Seven,” which told the revenge story about a man who dreams of becoming the king of a castle built on fake news, “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” will depict the counterattack of the seven people, who returned from hell, against new evil that held hands with Matthew Lee (Uhm Ki Joon). In addition to the original cast members reprising their roles, CNBLUE’s Lee Jung Shin newly joined the cast for Season 2.

Spoilers

In the newly released teaser, each of the characters gives insight to their chilling agenda. Matthew Lee starts, “There’s a medusa amongst you all. Who is it—the medusa?” Geum Ra Hee (Hwang Jung Eum) continues, “I even tossed aside the child I gave birth to. There’s nothing I can’t do.”

Min Do Hyuk (Lee Joon) resolves, “Everything that I endured, I’ll pay back one by one. This is just the beginning.” Han Mo Ne (Lee Yoo Bi) states, “If you hated me, then you should have killed me. I’ll use the rest of my life going forward to kill you.”

Cha Joo Ran (Shin Eun Kyung) remarks, “We’re living in a reign of peace. If you close your eyes tightly, this is paradise.” Yang Jin Mo (Yoon Jong Hoon) says, “I can’t show my animosity right now. I’m going to climb even higher.”

Go Myung Ji (Jo Yoon Hee) states, “I’ll raise you to be the best. You trust Mom, right?” Nam Cheol Woo (Jo Jae Yoon) says, “We’re slaves anyway—slaves who have to gather within 30 minutes when the call comes.” Kang Ki Tak (Yoon Tae Young) mentions, “If this operation succeeds, we can come back out into this world.” Last but not least, Hwang Chan Sung (Lee Jung Shin) states, “What’s important to me are the facts.”

The teaser concludes with Matthew Lee questioning, “Who is the traitor?”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1648636wpp/watch-uhm-ki-joon-suspects-a-traitor-amidst-the-crowd-in-the-escape-of-the-seven-resurrection-teaser

Watch: Lee Joon Holds Hands With Medusa And Takes Revenge On Uhm Ki Joon In “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection” Teaser

Watch: Lee Joon Holds Hands With Medusa And Takes Revenge On Uhm Ki Joon In “The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection” Teaser

SBS’s upcoming drama “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” has unveiled a new teaser featuring the voice of Medusa, a mystery character!

The newly released teaser clip kicks off with the cold gaze of someone who is watching Min Do Hyuk (Lee Joon) behind the screen. Medusa, who secretly approaches Min Do Hyuk through a voice modulation system, says, “Congratulations on coming back alive, Min Do Hyuk.” Medusa, who describes oneself s as, “A person who could be your enemy or your ally,” continues, “If you don’t follow my order, you will be eliminated at any time. I hold your life in my hands,” adding tension.

When Min Do Hyuk asks what he wants, Medusa says, “Matthew’s death and Geum Ra Hee’s (Hwang Jung Eum’s) death.” The clip then previews Min Do Hyuk strangling Matthew Lee and Geum Ra Hee screaming in despair.

Watch the full teaser below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1648936wpp/watch-lee-joon-holds-hands-with-medusa-and-takes-revenge-on-uhm-ki-joon-in-the-escape-of-the-seven-resurrection-teaser

Watch: Lee Joon Becomes A Fake To Catch A Fake In

Watch: Lee Joon Becomes A Fake To Catch A Fake In "The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection" Teaser

SBS’s upcoming drama “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” has dropped a highlight teaser ahead of the premiere!

The newly released highlight video previews a world covered in lies. Matthew Lee turns into national hero Lee Hwi So while Min Do Hyuk (Lee Joon) becomes serial murder suspect Shim Jun Seok. Their changed identities and relationship structure give an idea of the death game that will take place in the new season.

Min Do Hyuk, a wanted criminal, majestically walks into the company lobby, stimulating curiosity as to what enables him to reveal himself to the world. The text that reads, “I came back as a fake to catch a fake,” raises anticipation for what Min Do Hyuk will do to punish the evil Matthew Lee.

“The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” will premiere on March 29 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1651066wpp/watch-lee-joon-becomes-a-fake-to-catch-a-fake-in-the-escape-of-the-seven-resurrection-teaser