[Drama 2013] When A Man Loves 남자가 사랑할 때

Guest yeohweping

Excited to see Chae Jung Ahn back on screen after 2 years of absence. Although I prefer her in slightly comedic roles (ex. "Queen of Reversals"), I'm excited to see her pick up something a bit more serious. Her character looks like she'll be a glamorous woman (as Chae's roles usually consist of) but I'm hoping we'll see some complexity to her character that'll allow us to see a greater side of Chae Jung Ahn's acting. I'm thinking the character will be cold-hearted or traumatized in some way due to the "wife kept in the back" synopsis that we're being given. Really looking forward to her performance.

I'm also looking forward to Kim Sung Oh's performance...his range in his past roles have really impressed me. The look he has for this drama looks pretty badass...looks like one of the bad guys (well, he IS the assistant). I hope he'll be able to inject some comedy into his role though. We'll see.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

201303190815202410_1.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/when-a-man-s-in-love-song-seung-heon-and-sin-se-kyeong-s-age-gap-doesn-t-make-a-difference-53993.html

"When A Man's In Love" Song Seung-heon and Sin Se-kyeong's age gap doesn't make a difference

The first couple cut of Song Seung-heon and Sin Se-kyeong have been revealed.

MBC revealed pictures of rough and wild Han Tae-sang played by Song Seung-heon and lovely and provocative woman Seo Mi-do by Sin Se-kyeong on the 19th.

Although dressed casually, Sin Se-kyeong manages to look beautiful still and the both of them have their thumbs up with smiles.

I Will Media claims, "The two create the best visual as a couple although it's their first time together".

Meanwhile, "When A Man's in Love" is a melodrama about a man and a woman swept away in the hotness of love.

Guest Tiger Dragon

Sekyung's manager left a message on her fan cafe and at DC SSK Gallery yesterday saying that he's back with Sekyung after working with Geun Young for Cheongdamdong Alice. He mentions they've been running around overseas and in Korea working hard for the upcoming drama and asks for fans to support Sekyung and the upcoming drama.

안녕하세요 세경이 매니저 입니다...!!!!!!

안녕하세요 세경이매니저 양수동입니다..다들 정말 정말 오래만입니다....

근영이와 청담동 앨리스를 잘 마무리하고 다시 세경이 곁으로 컴백했습니다....!!!!^^

날씨도 선선해지고 햇빛도 청아하니 참 촬영하기 좋은 날씨가 됐네요~

4월3일 첫방을 앞두고 해외촬영,국내촬영 열심히 화이팅하며 달리고 있습니다....

늘그렇듯 이번 남자가 사랑할 때 작품도...세경양에게는 너무도 중요한 작품인거 아시죠?????^^

언제나 늘~그렇듯.....우리 팬여러분들도 곁에서 많은 응원 및 화이팅 해주셔야 합니다.....!!!!!!!명심!!!!!!!

여러분 마음 세경이 마음 내 마음...다 똑같애!!!!!!!!!! 다같이 힘내봅시다...!!!!!아자!!!!!!

Source: DC SSK Gallery

Guest Tiger Dragon

Shin Sekyung me2day update

ibl9HcHHKFlVWv.jpg

괌은 너무 더웠는데 서울은 춥네요 ㅠㅠ 으으 ~

Translation:

Guam was so hot but Seoul is cold.

괌은 드라마땜에ㅎㅎ지금은 한국! 매일매일 열심히 촬영하구있어욧! 

남자가사랑할때곧방송해요^_^ㅋㅋ

Translation:

Was in Guam for filming hehe Now I'm in Korea! I'm working hard everyday filming!

When a Man Loves will be broadcasting soon ^_^ keke

If you plan to be in Korea soon and around the time the drama is about to air:  SSH's restaurant is showing some support on his drama ;)

블랙스미스신사점 (Black Smith Sinsa)점에서 MBC 수목드라마 "남자가 사랑할 때" 방영응원 이벤트를 진행합니다~ 많이많이 참여해주세요!^^
*TEL : 02-3444-8211

MBC drama "When A Man Love"(TBD) broadcast supporting event.

60 of visitors can get a discount(weekday 25% weekend 10%) everyday w...ho made their reservation on Black smith Sinsa facebook.

Period : 2013/03/20 - 2013/04/02

# Lunch and dinner are separated.
# This event is available ONLY at Black smith Sinsa.
# When you reserve in Black smith Sinsa , you should mention
" I saw a event from Facebook"
See More

Guest Tiger Dragon

It seems like a lot of people were expecting the official website to go up yesterday or at least an announcement of such, but there's speculation that yesterday's MBC hacking has caused a delay.

Three broadcasters -- KBS, MBC and YTN, three banks -- Shinhan, Nonghyup and Jeju, and two insurance firms reported to the National Police Agency (NPA) that their computer networks were entirely halted around 2 p.m. for unknown reasons, police said.

Source: Yohap News

Hopefully, they can get everything resolved quickly.

Guest Tiger Dragon

Sekyung's agency Namoo Actors left the following post on her DC Gallery.

안녕하세요 나무엑터스입니다^_^

안녕하세요~남자가 사랑할 때 예고편이 금일 7급 공무원 이후 방송 '예정'입니다. '예정' 이라 변동사항이 있을 수 있으니 참고 부탁드리옵고!날씨 쌀쌀하니 감기 조심하시구 따뜻하게 입고 외출하시어요그럼 이만 물러갑니다 총총
마찬가지로 서미도를 애타게 기다리는 나무엑터스 홍보팀 올림.

Source: DC SSK Gallery

I believe it says that a trailer for When a Man Loves is 'scheduled' to air after 7th Grade Civil Servant airs today.
They emphasized 'scheduled' as it may change.

So it should hopefully be soon!

Guest Tiger Dragon

Here's a capture from the trailer. I think people are complaining that it was only 5 seconds long. T.T It might have been cut off.

iv5qGhbbIVE0P.jpg

Edit: More screencaps.

iDalG0FMUtQpj.jpg
iFAY2ZIeqU8Ak.jpg
iPmB251IizXWJ.jpg
ibhE7buwIOKdZa.jpg

Dialogue:

우리 같이 살자. 결혼 하자고...
Let's live together. And get married...

Archived