Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phoung

[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

Guest smeli

@Akinahana89 : I admire your creativity with beautiful song and video clip about beautiful scenes of our OTP. Also your initiative when UI & JJS' birthday to gather all friends in this chat to create special greeting for them. I can't do that since I don't know how, I'm not so update with computer knowledge/skill.@Yoeda & Edensor : I enjoy your picture posting about beautiful & romantic scenes of our OTP. But at that time I didn't know how to join the chat. I've tried several times without success until the drama was over. So eventhough it is too late to join this chat, I'm glad that I still find all of you here... :D @Airbening : kumawo for your picture summaries of each episode. They reminds me a lot of this wonderful drama.All of you jjang.... :-bd =D>

beautiful night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juv6VCi3pfc  cr:uploader        

Everyone favorite daepyonim. :x :x
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Man Crush Monday: “You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin!” Shin Joon Hoakinahana89 November 3, 2014?31Man Crush Monday: “You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin!” Shin Joon Ho

Following behind our previous Man Crush Monday‘s Lee Gun from “Fated to Love You” and Do Min Joon from “My Love From the Stars” is Shin Joon Ho, the handsome and successful CEO of Gabi Entertainment from “You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin!

On the exterior, this workaholic is overconfident and arrogant, aloof and dedicated, but all it takes is a single person and a handful of fated encounters to change him. Or rather, to bring the hidden aspects of Shin Joon Ho to the surface because our cocky CEO actually possesses a heart of gold.

Now, let’s take a look at the five reasons that make him unique and swoon worthy in this week’s edition of Man Crush Monday (spoilers ahead):

cr and more: Soompi

look jjs outfit, i think pic taken after end of BB's musical.. maybe after show or after recording ost. mlmb (cuz the outfit same) :-?  

A bit late in getting this posted here, but...

class="content-title"Woman Crush Wednesday: IU’s Lee Soon Shin in “You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin!” WCW_Lee-Soon-Shin_Feature.png

[click to read]

Guest kyung-jin

10 K-dramas featuring the hottest K-pop female idols

by CoCo Kdrama on Tue, Apr 14, 2015

The queens of K-pop are rising in fame internationally, and not just for their catchy music. Many of our recent K-drama leading ladies actually got their start as idols, or are currently hot on both scenes. To celebrate their success, we have partnered with Spotify to curate the K-pop Idols: Ladies Edition playlist!  Follow DramaFever on Spotify to hear the hottest songs from these female powerhouses and see some of your favorite K-Pop idols as leading ladies in these 10 amazing K-dramas.

5. You're the Best, Lee Shoo Shin, starring Lee Ji Eun (IU)

PS13081900012.jpg

Lee Soon Shin (IU) has difficulty living up to the legacy of her name. Despite being named after a powerful general, she's been coddled as the youngest sibling, and is the least successful in her family. When her father passes away suddenly, and the family falls into debt, Soon Shin finds herself desperate to help ease her family's burdens. Her sunny and spirited attitude attracts Shin Joon Ho (Jo Jung Suk), a talent agent banking on a comely return-on-investment. However, both of them get more than they expected when their partnership turns both of their lives around for the better.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-k-dramas-featuring-the-hottest-k-pop-female-idols-/

Guest tinskie

my gosh. im 2 years too late - just finished watching the series! i love iu and jo jung suk!!!

Guest smeli

Hi tinskie, it's better late than never ;)

Guest smeli

@akinahana89 : annyeong.... It's long enough I don't open JOU special thread that I forget about the link. Please inform me again :) Gumawo

Guest happy38qiqi

Same . Im two years late . Therefore i really cant scroll through the whole thread :crazy:

But is there anyone mentioning everytime Shin CEO management Gabi Ent. is playing BEAST and 4Minute MVs ?:wub: