[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Hi Chingu! Here's an example of a cast member outfit you can choose for the party. You can do what I've done here and obscure or cover the face of the cast member, you can replace with your own, or you can leave 'as is'.

Cr: uploader

Ohhhh....good idea!! :)

But can I do that with my mobile phone??!! :)

I want a cool classy outfit...let me look for it!!

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Er hem! 
Chingus!!!!!!!!!!!! I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
itsok_zpse27e1ffc.gif

As promised in another thread... @babyviolets, just for you :x

03da1980-55bf-40ed-b7cb-f79d37184d71_zpsSorry he is only half naked Kanade 027.jpg

Ps. I'm gonna lurk till the celebration starts...
tumblr_movul7AlJ81rlzlwyo2_1280.jpg
cr: The Three Musketeers

My net is seriously lagging.........

Why today???.

Why today ..of all days...???????

Mian if this cuttie appear and disappear later on....

... my net is teaching me how to apparate and disapparate..lol..

Quite often like this. When you need somethibg the most!!

Don't worry, be happy. ...will be better soon ^•^

While we have an adorable JoU couple, I can't forget the cute Chan Mi-In Sung couple! Though they never got together officially in the end... I just can't stop to imagine them meeting again in another drama just for them Kanade 028.jpg
Lee_Soon_Shin_is_the_Best_ep38_020_zpsdbLee_Soon_Shin_is_the_Best_ep38_019_zps54

ybn3.jpg

26tq.jpg

Annyeong!! Just popping in for a quick minute! Looks like the party hasn't started yet, but I already have to start my day today. So much work.... T_T If I don't make it back in time, I hope you guys have a ton of fun!

I originally tried to finally finish the video project in time to present it during the party... but WMM was still giving me issues, even though I restarted the whole project from scratch. Aigoo... Don't know what to do.... I will get it finished one day though. Somehow...

Anyway, just pretend I came in wearing SS's wedding dress in the last episode, got married to JJS, and we're now heading to a getaway island. That will explain my disappearance from the party today, right? =)) =)) =))

Archived