[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maejm

@jieunism7   LOL i guess JJS don't want to kiss fatsuit Pil-sook too... they do look pretty good together in YTBLSS , don't they?
don't cry chingu~ your bbgirl is all grownup now~

@jieunism7 I'm IU's fan too.. If this for her good, let support her.. *But if you wanna cry, cry on my shoulder*

Btw, when I searching info about IU, sometimes I know some news from twitter..is ur twitter'name same with ur user name here??

Guest jieunism7

LovelyJihan said: i bet u guys felt happy when the news that they couldn't film the kiss scene came out...i could imagine how all of u gathered somewhere praying the kiss won't happen...lol anyway this girl is all grown up so u guys just have to accept that.. :D

Guest jieunism7

airbening said: @jieunism7 I'm IU's fan too.. If this for her good, let support her.. *But if you wanna cry, cry on my shoulder*
Btw, when I searching info about IU, sometimes I know some news from twitter..is ur twitter'name same with ur user name here??

Guest jieunism7

Ally said: Jaz!!!! So happy to see you here :P Everyone, @jieunism7 is a brilliant screencapper, I think she owns most of the pics that are usually posted during the live stream here. Welcome to this thread  >:D<

jieunism7

wrote:

»

OOMMGGGG MYYY HEEEAAAARRTTT ISS NOOOTTT REAADDYY FOORRR THIS TT__TT MYY BABYYY IUUU (Hardcore IU fangirl)*cries in corner* UHUHUH It was 7:30 am when I saw that picture and I literally screamed 'OHH MY GOD!!!!' LITERALLY! XDI was expecting the kiss scene to be on next week or the week after that but not tomorrow!? I was going to prepare my heart...but BAM KISS SCENE!!HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SCREEN CAPTURE THIS WITHOUT FAINTING!? XD <br />

Oh hello guys

^_^

I'm usually just silently lurking around here but decided to post to let my feelings out lmaoo I do real time screen captures of the drama every weekends and spam it all on my twitter lol XD

Guest jieunism7

edensor said:

jieunism7

wrote:

»

OOMMGGGG MYYY HEEEAAAARRTTT ISS NOOOTTT REAADDYY FOORRR THIS TT__TT MYY BABYYY IUUU (Hardcore IU fangirl)*cries in corner* UHUHUH It was 7:30 am when I saw that picture and I literally screamed 'OHH MY GOD!!!!' LITERALLY! XDI was expecting the kiss scene to be on next week or the week after that but not tomorrow!? I was going to prepare my heart...but BAM KISS SCENE!!HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SCREEN CAPTURE THIS WITHOUT FAINTING!? XD <br />

Oh hello guys

^_^

I'm usually just silently lurking around here but decided to post to let my feelings out lmaoo I do real time screen captures of the drama every weekends and spam it all on my twitter lol XD

@akinahana89
I refused to read anything else before I say this.
You. Are. Gifted.
Girl, all this while I have never witnessed this kind of things, but damn it, your writings are NOT simply compositions or even fan fiction. To even call them fan fictions is underestimation.  They are MORE than just fan fictions. They are literature.  The high level ones.
Akina,If you never make your way to become a famous writer, be it for drama or novel, I will personally write a complain letter to God.
What are you doing in this place, girl??what are you doing in this forum??You should have planted your butt on production house as script writer because damn, you write FAAAAAR better version than that lousy dude KBS call as writer-nim. 
Your words are spot on, written with appropriate emotions in appropriate time and place. The way you look deep into the characters are amazing.
I simply run out of adjectives to describe you and my bulky dictionary won't help me. So I'm just going to say this:
The world were smiling when you were bornbecause they knew..the future Legend has arrived

Much love,

Your fan - tiendoank

p.s. if someday I see your novels on bookstore, I'm going to say to the teller, " This writer is my friend in Soompi. Give me 50% discount."
Hehhehe...

" You Are the Best Akina"

Archived