[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest smeli

Hi everyone, woow this chat is still alive.... Daebak... I wonder if all of you watch other drama since I don't see you in other dramas' chat.May I know which dramas are worthed to be watched ? I also still remember our Shin-Shin couple... :D

smeli said: Hi everyone, woow this chat is still alive.... Daebak... I wonder if all of you watch other drama since I don't see you in other dramas' chat.May I know which dramas are worthed to be watched ? I also still remember our Shin-Shin couple... :D

We still stop by here every once in a while! After all, it's the thread that brought us all together to be such close friends and it was also the drama that introduced us to JoU! I think after YTBLSS, a lot of us are split into other drama threads. Others don't have the tendency to post in threads to begin with, so that might be why it seems like we don't watch other dramas. It's more rare now to meet a large group of us all together in another drama thread, but I suppose it could happen again some day.

ShinShin couple has set my expectations high, so while I have enjoyed a few dramas here and there, nothing recent has really caught my attention in the way that YTBLSS and ShinShin has. I've mostly been trying to catch up on some old dramas I never got the chance to watch.

Guest smeli

@Akinahana89 : I do hope someday our Shin-Shin couple will play as main couple again in kdrama  [-O< Yes, like you, ShinShin couple has set my expectations high too. Up till now, there isn't any couple like them in dramas I have watched afterwards. Btw do you know when Jo Jung Suk's new drama, My Love My Bride, will begin ?

Archived