[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@edensor sleep. keep your hand away from my JJS. kkk btw, moonlight also post a running pic that you mention. i edited my post earlier.DC JJS discuss tonite that shoot take almost 2 hour in the heat. their outfit also soaked with sweat. pity them.

edensor said: That is PSed right?They just moved the location. Its actually next to the harbour??

Aniyaaaa. It's not PS.
Remember there was a scene shot from far away when they were running, trying to get on the ship in time before it left?
That's the location of their running scene.
Kekeke.
COMPLETELY LEGIT!

kujaichi said: 30,000 Yen?! That's over 200€! O.O :-O
Thank god I can just watch it for free on Youtube...
(And completely legal to boot, whoo! :D )

I just finished episode 37 and will refrain from voicing my opinion about Yeona cause I'm pretty sure that would get me banned from Soompi... *cough cough*
On the other hand: Forced to stay the night together! Whoo! :))
(So thanks after all........?)

just thinking about autograph kiss scene .....
if we always giggly when remember that's...
i really curious reaction all crew at location that day
i know maybe it's in script, but...... oppa's face really... something... 
:))

class="content-title" style="font-style: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: none; visibility: visible; width: 850px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap;"From “Pervert” to “Prince”: Funny and Unique Names in K-dramas
class="content-title" style="font-style: normal; font-size: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-shadow: none; visibility: visible; width: 850px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap;"Korean dramas are always playing with our emotions and taking us, the viewers, on an emotional roller coaster ride. However, with so many dramas being continuously produced, one of the important features of a memorable drama is to create a character that viewers will remember. Thus, drama writers will think of the funniest or most unique names so that such character will be engraved in our minds. Here are 9 funny  or unusual names given to past Korean drama characters!

i.said.hi is a Soompi writer who loves catching up on the latest Korean entertainment buzz. She wishes that there was a university purely dedicated to Korean entertainment because she is confident that she would graduate at the top of her class!

...(skip to no.7)

From “Pervert” to “Prince”: Funny and Unique Names in K-dramas

Lee Soon Shin - “You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin (2013)

If having a boy’s name was not enough, being a girl named after one of Korea’s most recognizable historical figures, Lee Soon Shin, would probably make her the center of attention.

Okay, here is a brief History 101 from a former history major: General Lee Soon Shin was a distinguished naval commander who led victories for the Joseon Dynasty. 

Despite the name of IU‘s character initially causing quite a stir, in the end many remembered IU for her role as a girl named after one of Korea’s historical heroes.

cr:soompi

Guest maashi

NO NO NO... two main kisses

13742471655820.jpg

tumblr_mrbj9xO7n11rex2xgo1_500.jpg

and two side kisses ...

4b5f3e22fbc2b2f1cab7c832e9ccd82c.gif

2234E24952078A2406BA3F

BUT,

still not enough

8-> 8-> 8->

I really want their BACK HUGH..... :-(( :-((