Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ayame

♥ Si Geun Couple: Park Shi Hoo ♡ Moon Geun Young [OFFICIAL THREAD] ♥

Hello everyone! 

It's been a long time... I believe we might have move on to different ships, but i'm still rooting whom i used to ship before like SiGeun and SeoBong... and i currently ship WooJoo (the thread is not up yet and i get it complete asap...) But since i'm here, that is how much i miss SiGeun... please make another drama for them, PDnims... Writernims...

Guest jisung_15

Hehe, back-read quite a number of pages of this thread, and couldn't help but laugh over all the spazzing that took place over that kiss in the lobby, how we were not able to see even a glimpse of MGY's lips, or what we actually saw!:D You gals were funny and fun! Thank you for all the vids embedded in between, I enjoyed them all, and didn't know that SiHoo could dance pretty well, and quite complicated steps at that, wow! His own thread has been quiet for a long time except for one devoted post-er, despite the news of a film with Yoon Eun Hye due out around this time, I suppose. MGY, I've seen videos of her dance, interspersed with those of Jang Geun  Suk, now there's another ship, and she's always been awesome.:wub: I will be backreading some more when time permits. Btw, I appreciate the "fashion analysis" that earned a few pages; that was impressive and interesting.

Hi zurah90, nice to see you here, I know you were very active even back in those days when the drama was airing.:) I second the request, I'd like to see them together again in a drama, but that seems to belong in the realm of the impossible, or merely a dream, not an unpleasant one though.

On 6/13/2015 at 8:42 AM, zurah90 said:

Hello everyone! 

It's been a long time... I believe we might have move on to different ships, but i'm still rooting whom i used to ship before like SiGeun and SeoBong... and i currently ship WooJoo (the thread is not up yet and i get it complete asap...) But since i'm here, that is how much i miss SiGeun... please make another drama for them, PDnims... Writernims...

Agree with you... .. me too :wub: