[Movie 2013] The New World 신세계

Guest jjsweeter0211

Guest adikkeluangman

The production team of 'TWENTY' release parody posters of 'The New World'
The production team of 'TWENTY' released parody posters of 'The New World' in celebration of surpassing 2 million viewers.
Recently, movie 'TWENTY' surpassed 2 million viewers on its 12th day, and the film's production team released parody posters of movie 'The New World.'
The posters show the main characters of 'TWENTY' parodying posters of 'The New World,' which was one of the most successful film of 2013.
20150407095651_55232b530d934_1.jpg

'TWENTY' is a comedy film that shows a story of three 20 year-old friends, and Kim Woo Bin, Lee Jun Ho, and Kang Ha Neul played as the three friends. Lee Jung Jae, Choi Min Shik, and Hwang Jung Min played main characters in 'The New World,' and many fans and netizens are showing hot reactions for the parody posters.
The posters have captions that read, 'Embarrassing, but glorious days of three men,' 'You should join me for a blind date,' 'I thought this part-time job would be the last one,' and 'I'd like to go to a karaoke.'
Meanwhile, 'TWENTY' is a movie about many a series of troubles that three 20 year-old friends go through together.
http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=370894
Both of the movies shared same distributor. :D

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived