Princess Monoke piano piece and David Tao's Regular Friends

Guest conversebunny

Guest conversebunny
transcribed and performed by me~ <3
Hi all~ it's been a while since my last (and first) post...sorry about being so slow. XD; Thank you all for your very nice comments on my last song. <3 Ashiitaka and San- hahamysock requested a piano piece, so I decided to post this up. This song is from the anime movie Princess Mononoke aka Mononoke Hime soundtrack. The original song was piano and an orchestra in the background, and I liked it so much I decided to transcribed it myself on the piano! :D Fun stuff, hope you like it. :)Regular Friends- sorry this is a really short clip. I just sang the beginning of it. I'll post a full song next time. :P I really love this song though...David Tao is my favorite Chinese artist. <3 Comments are always much appreciated!! :)Please take a listen! :) *edit*- XDDD I just noticed that the forum detected a "bad word" in the name of the piano piece and automatically changed the word within the word to "i can't read." So I added an extra "i" to his name...XDD;

Guest fantasiimaker

Wow ;o; you've got beautiful piano skills. *envies to death* Ahhh man. And you transcribed it yourself??! I wish I could play that well, and have maybe even a little knowledge in music theory ;__; *dies*

I think I've heard that David Tao song before =D You sound cute here ^^ somewhat high and soft though...is the lower pitch way too low? Bah it is too short << sing more! lol.

Princess Mononoke - WOW how beautiful! Violet you have wonderful piano skills! So much feeling, I'm so deeply moved and impressed! You should play 梁祝, you know that right? It's really famous. I'd love to hear you play that. :P

普通朋友 - 你声音超级好的。 好高哦~~ 特别特别特别特别的好听! 想跟你合唱~~~ !

<33

Guest Hsiang84

nice piano performance. I love that movie and that song. So beautiful.

I wished your voice was louder tho, for David Tao's piece. Your voice sounds so soothing to listen to, especially with the accoustics accompanying.

Keep up with singing. You sound good. :)

Guest conversebunny

candied_limez- thank you! glad you enjoyed it!

fantasiimaker- *blushes* you really think so?? thanks, that means a lot to me! <3 yup the original key was too low, so I sang it an octave up. :P ooo you've got another pretty new icon *o*

NAN- 哇! 謝謝! that's so nice of you to say! :D hehe yes I know 梁祝...but I think that might be a bit hard for me to play on the piano. I can play it for you on the erhu if you'd like? :) 我也很想跟你合唱!! <3

prechuz_azn- thanks!! :)

Thao- hehe I agree that more piano clips should be posted here! I'd also love to hear others play! :) thanks for your compliment!!

MzBeciko- yay! thanks for listening :D

Hsiang84- thank you very much! I love it too! hehe actually I love all Miyazaki movies :P the reason my voice is so soft was because I mixed this clip at midnight when I was barely awake, so I forgot to adjust the volume...^^; thanks much for the support, and I'm happy you think so! :D

Very nice piano O_O" It's so pretty. I haven't practised in like 2 months x_x Not good. Especially since I can't even play chopsticks xD

You transcribed it yourself?? You have such great piano skills!

Regular Friends - It sounds so cute ^_^ It's just way too short, make sure you do the whole song later. I love your voice :D

Guest tinasarangg

*O* People should play more piano on soompi, that was great!

-- Thao

i concur! i'm so envious of people that can play the piano =[ i only know how to play the violin...no where as pretty sounding as the piano.

the david tao song was really nice to listen to. you have a nice voice!

multi-talented! nicee xD

<3

Guest conversebunny

amour always- :) thank you!!

Junpei- thanks for listening to everything! I got your pm, hope you got my reply?

Rai-Rai- haha thanks for being so supportive and nice! :D

luvjunjin0819- thank you for your kind words! ^^

littlebabytina16- the violin is so pretty! you should post some violin clips ;) thanks for listening!

NAN- I can definitely do the erhu melody but I'm not sure about the piano accompaniment, but I'll try my best! <3

Brian- aww thanks! :)

wow I loooooove the princess Monoke piece ^^

It sounds awsome~ I can really feel emotion coming out of your playing.. it's really cool how the dynamics sound <33

Regular friends: You have a realy pretty voice ^^ it's so pretty and soft. Can I request a SHE song from you?? >.< you sound awsome!!!

Archived