In Search of Talent - MD VA Washington DC

Guest jayecho

Guest jayecho

** To Jaeho: Wasn't sure if I should put this here or in auditions, since I'm technically not a K-Pop company, nor am I inquiring about official auditions. I am however in search of Soompi talent.
Hello, my name is Jay.
I am an event promoter and contract recording engineer/audio optimizer for undisclosed major record label(s). As this is an independent project, I will not be disclosing my employers, although I can say I am not involved with K-Pop (my associates, however, are). 
There is a new collaborative happening in the DC-MD-VA metropolitan area. Local EDM and R&B Producers, engineers, event promoters who have overseas experience (including myself), and a few other key people in the community are looking for top talents. When I watched the latest Grammy Awards, they announced that the DMV area is one of the top areas in the country for talent (NY and LA, you can guess where they are on the list). The issue comes in that we are probably the most disorganized bunch. I happen to be in the DMV area for the next couple of months so I got my group together and agreed to do the following for one local aspiring artist.
Produce one (1) track.Provide classical vocal training.Provide dance lessons in hip hop.Record the track at our radio station.Throw one (1) concert to debut the track in front of a crowd of no less than 300 people.
Depending on how well you do, we will finance a whole album, then go over branding and marketing strategies leading up to your debut. You have to be ready to commit yourself twice a week to develop your singing, dancing, and swag on stage, including full nights recording. As we are producing pop tracks and aiming for the younger crowd, with the prospect of performing at larger venues in the states and overseas, we have an age cap of 25. 

Requirements:
Head shot, body shot, a recording of you singing. I swear to God, no MySpace angle shots.

Archived