my singing sucks x_X

Guest mmitsjojo

Guest mmitsjojo

mandarine is NOT my native language so my pronounciation may be off and i i think i sing horrible and i messed up in some parts nad some parts i started too late =x lolols and i couldn`t catch my breath :x lolols sorry if my singing hurted your ears =\ http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I1QISH4I i didn`t know how to use soundlcick i spend 20minutes on it and i still didn`t get it so yeas >;\ i`m sorry but yu have to unzip this with winrar, i couldn`t upload .mp3 for some reason >< anyone like to teach me how to use soundclick? :] please comment me on my singing on how i could sing better =x thanks :) CRiTiZiSM ALLOWED ! please dont be nice person and say it sounds good when it sounds okay or horrible =] just say everything straight up, i can take it :]

I'm not a fan of MegaUpload so I'll teach you how to use soundclick ^^

Sign up a new band. If you joined SoundClick just sign up a new band by clicking "Band Administration" on the top right. Then once you have there should be a link somewhere called "Add New Songs".

><" sorry for not listening. I will eventually. At least I get first post xD

Guest sikkony

CRiTiZiSM ALLOWED ! please dont be nice person and say it sounds good when it sounds okay or horrible =] just say everything straight up, i can take it :]

I love that attitude. That attitude is going to make YOU improve.

Firstly, and foremost, don't sing along other singers.

I don't know what else to say besides that. I might need to relisten.

Guest mmitsjojo

i know ive uplaoded a song, but wheres the viewing page? cos i clicked my profile and clicked the link from my profile and i dont see my song there, but i KNOW ive uploaded a song ! ><

Guest mmitsjojo

Remember that after it's uploaded there are still a few more steps.

im still confused? do you have aim ? maybe yu can teach me on aim >< its easier lols sorry for such a hassle.

Archived