Favourite bubble tea?

Guest catcoffee

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mukinsvivi

Hehe I like how so many people answered ''Taro milk tea!'' it's funny because, that's the one with the most calories and sugar!! ^__^ Junk food ftw? 
I try not to drink boba tea too often because it's a rather sugary delicacy.. my regular order: honeydew milk slush, no added syrup, 1/2 boba context. :P or if I feel really healthy that day.. sweetened honey green tea but only with 1 teaspoon of honey+ 1/2 boba. 
LOL! +o+ 

I live a 6-8 drive away from the nearest city so there isn't even a bubble tea shop close at all XD But just before Christmas last year I did go to the city and had my first bubble tea ever and had 3 in one sitting xD

Honeydew and Lychee are my favourites so far.

I'm going up to the city again in a month and a half and I've actually got $50 set aside for bubble tea ONLY. And I'm there for two days. ohlordimgoingtogetsofatbutitwillbesoworthit

• 2 weeks later...
Guest electricolor

Milk tea is my favourite, and then lychee green tea :3.
I usually get milk tea when I don't know what to order aha.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MGR!

I'm loving the mango bubble tea made out of real mango's not the concentrated powder. That stuff should be illegal because it's disgusting haha!The nearest place is Chicago for me, I always get it when I'm there. No other place makes it as good as that place :)

Guest jphenrybrown

is milk tea is a kind of tea? lol
i seldom drink tea because it make me awake deep in the night~
i hate stay-up late or insomnia~   

Guest azizbd

I have never had it, but from the choices I have read about Lemon sounds like the
most like traditional lemon flavored ice tea,

Archived