NEW SONG !!!!!!! YAY i havent updated in a while~

Guest Coc0 Kimbo

Guest MangoJuice

wow wheesung.. i love wheesung!!.. i shouted him out in my profile haha but anyways about your singing..

it was good..i liked it..but there's always room for improvement, right?.. you have a nice voice and you have your own style, but i would love for you to hold certain notes longer and also make them more stronger.. i can't explain it 'coz i'm not good at explaining hehe.. i think you're one of the good singers here =] if you accomplish making the range part more stronger then it would be great! =] good job buddy!

edit: i listened to some of your songs and i liked untouchable and also more than words by 5tion

Guest yerathy

oOOoh Wheesung's song. I love this song so so so so much!!.

You a boyish voice... it's cute. :D I like the part where you go "nuhl wi hae EH" You sing really good. Keep it up!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH -- I think you did good; not like really great but good. Just pussssssssssssh your notes more and give it more UMPH! make it stronger! haha dimples&voiceee ahhh. & I agree with mango juiceee, untouchables gooooood. guess your "hard work" paid off lol :]

Archived