My cousin ^0^

Guest suejinners

Guest suejinners

I was flipping through my camera and remembered i recorded us at the noraebang!! when i went to korea last last summer (karoke) MY cousin Jong Min is a wonderful singer. He sang at his school's talent show several years back. and won first place!!!! singing WheeSung's- ahn dae na yo! he auditioned for some company.. i forgot wchich and he lasted to the third round which was the top 5 people... (round two was top ten... round one is top 25) ^^ he's good but since then he hasn't tried out for anything TT_TT i dunno why he has such a powerful voice. Heres a video clip.. well you can't see him cause its dark in the noraebang...but at the end you see the noraebang book. HAHA *The sound quality is echoy cause its the NORAEBANG so of course yeah.. and its only 58 secs cause i thought iw as re cording the whole thing but i only got the ending... -__-* * towards the end he does this cough? yeah... he was tired cause this was the last song before we left * btw does anyone know what song this is??? I can't figure out what song this was.... -___- http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0M8ATYT...4J29SPUZ69OHQNO

Guest babiixru

wow that was good lol. but the high notes, maybe because it's the mic quality or w/e but it sounded like he was screaming one of the reallly high notes! other than he has a really powerful voice and like needs to get signed now! like half of the amazing singers on this forum lol

Guest Sakura Li

Considering this song was sung last, I'm amazed. Cuz there are some parts when his falsetto was too weak and was hard to hear (maybe it would be different if he wasn't singing with a mic but I expected it to be strong like the rest of his singing or close). He definitely deserves to be signed and I would buy his CD. ^^ He's almost there and I know if he were to be signed, his voice would no longer have very noticable flaws. ^^ <---- My opinion.

Archived