Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest yellowumbrella

♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Hi !

everyone if someone still keep to read Soompi?

I tell you I still keep to pray eun hye & yuchun for them everyday will be together one day and yuchun can clear assault. passed of 11 months I think they are very difficult on their whole lives. I believed yuchun innocent since the sex assault case broke out.  Disregard whether yuchun really will get married with other girl or not. I still keep to wish and pray them (yoon eun hye & park yu chun) will be together one day and let us know. I'm upset he will get married not bcz the girl is not eun hye bcz in this period he made the decision is better for him or not. i think everyone same me still  pay attention  to their actions. we cannot help them right. here i want to said everyone don't give up and use our strong power still keep to  pray to our god let them have happiness and yuchun can  clear assault asap

Guest luzvisms

goodbyes are not good. goodbyes are always sad no matter what goodbyes are meant for. anyway it was lots of fun being in this ship it didnt sunk yet, yet its not also safe to say that hope is still there., it may still be there somewhere afloat but i dont want to put a dime on it.

so i want to say goodbye to this ship. lots of memories are there to keep. the flirting in awards show where yeh won 2 awards, the bts of missing you are just some of my favorites. goodluck to each of them may god bless them with good fortune bcoz they both are good, kind, humbe human being.

goodbye chunyeh.