♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ngthuhien149

The only thing that avoid YC from being in a relationship is himself. All of his fans know this. If he thinks it is impossible and it may hurt someone, he will stop it right there so feeling doesn't even have chance to develop further so no serious relationship.YC is the type that is super cautious and not easy to involve in sth deep but once he is in he can do everything, he invests everything in it. That is why he knows many people but are not close to many. YC said it was his weakness. Once someone gains his trust and love, if that person has bad intention, he will be done. So it is really hard for him to really trust someone at first. That also has to do with his painful childhood and relationship. However, once he decides to go for it. he will go all the way to get it, either it is relationship or works. If he truly loves a girl, he will go for it, he will do everything for her. He doesn't care about fame or loosing fangirls and such. YC is always honest about relationships. He always gets his fans prepared. However, since last year, after his father passed away, he said he decided to open his heart more. So I hope he does so. For YC who has many scars I hope he finds someone who has a rounded and happy life, who are loved by many and love many so they she can heal him. 

ARIAH508

said: I just feel strange and seems  like i smell something fishy. Why do there is only 3 episode with BTS of HJW and LSY. Do they have something to hide from us.  :-? A lot of behind the scene sweet moment maybe.  :-? Do you have any idea what will we see with the Special episode?

Guest ARIAH508

bubbletea04 said:
ARIAH508 said: Count me in! I am so inlove with our Wooyeon Couple! Just want to ask does anyone has the taken the sound of the kiss of our otp on this episode. How come there are some talking they hear it how come i check it many times only the sound od the ost did i hear.  :(( not fair.

Guest ngthuhien149

@noniee it is easy I watched all the shows that has him in it, everything I said is what he said or implied himself. I have really good memory on things. So i only talk about fact but i cant tell the future beforehand lmao

And he did say in 3voices, he wants to date a girl from a good and happy family. And that is the most recent reality show he was in. I was not trying to describe YEH but seems like she is indeed the type.

Guest yellowumbrella

@ARIAH508 : its page 12 and you are still waiting for that gif? my, my,my ARIAH. Go to the temple/playground and repent for  your sins! [-X [-X [-X

Guest noniee

@ngthuhien149

but i still impressed.. you really have good memory..
YC must be blessed to have you as a fans..
hope you can post more about YC because i just become his fans since SKKS..
and i want to know more about him :)
so 29 years old YEH.. exactly YC type =))

Guest ARIAH508

To tell you all frankly even though there is not MY yet i am shipping this two already. Its started for me shipping them 2011 asking me why?? In the year 2007/2008 i don't know the exact year he has an interview and was ask what his ideal type he said he want a model with a homely feel and with a beautiful legs.So JJ and other members of DBSK was teasing PYC Oppathat he  is looking for a model of a fry pan (sorry don't know the exact words i am looking for that link do some have read it too? Please help me.) And thats the exact time that YEH eonnie have the Zipel commercial. Then as years pass ( i know i am just 15 but if you check the net about PYC Oppa's ideal type) the way PYC Oppa describe his ideal type it really somewhat his describing YEH eonnie. For YEH eonnie she said in one interview that she wants a dependable guy (PYC Oppa somewhat aim to himself to continue to be a dependable guy-he mention it in some of his interview i just dont have the link). YEH eonnie wants a family oriented guy who takes good care of his family (PYC oppa is a family oriented guy as a proof he buy a house for him, his mom and for Yoohwan. The ice cream shop for his mom and buy a car for Yoohwan.)Correct me people my apology. Maybe i am just imagining things and really over analyze.  :)>- Just got carried away.

Archived