[Drama 2013] TV Novel Samsaengi TV소설 삼생이

creidesca

I'm more interested to watch this drama compared as the previous one. Now that they already grown up as teenagers, i'm gonna miss those cute kiddos especially those interaction of kid "mother samsaeng" & kid "brother" the country boy ( oopps i forgot his name though.)

Thanks semifly. :\">

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Me too! The kids were nice to watch, but I'm glad they moved on to the adult storyline.What was confusing while watching ep.23 was, when did ji sung and geum ok become so 'friendly' with each other when they left off in the child episodes with not so good feelings? 
I really hate that Ki Jin right now, telling Sam Seng to never appear in front of the Bong household. 
The grown up version of Geum Ok is as annoying and hateful as her younger self. 
I'm glad when everyone grew up they maintained their personalities from childhood. But something that stood out to me was the inconsistent dialogue from Hong Ah Reum (playing Sam Seng). In some scenes she speaks with a dialect , but in others she doesn't. I hope she continues to be more consistent....
other than that, i'm loving this daily!

@purexorange, na do, really hate that guy (ki jin). I'm too much behind with the latest epi & maybe do the marathon watching if i have time. For the meantime I' m only watching cable tv epi for now. When that stupid salesman kijin slapped samsaeng & yelled at her, grrrhhh i wanna kick his butt >:):)) . Soon he'll pay for his sins. =((

Just started on this recently and that too very sporadically.  Can someone enlighten me, does the fake Geumok and Jisang have feelings for each other??? I dont really understand cos as children they had this very funny relationship, where Geumok taunts him with snide remarks but at the same time doing a copycat routine of buying books that he reads, while he on the other hand tries to avoid her.  Then when the adults came on, these two seem to get on famously.  Also does Samsaeng have feelings for Jisang too?

timsha said: Just started on this recently and that too very sporadically.  Can someone enlighten me, does the fake Geumok and Jisang have feelings for each other??? I dont really understand cos as children they had this very funny relationship, where Geumok taunts him with snide remarks but at the same time doing a copycat routine of buying books that he reads, while he on the other hand tries to avoid her.  Then when the adults came on, these two seem to get on famously.  Also does Samsaeng have feelings for Jisang too?

@gerryg so for that little mystery of Jisang's feelings we will have to wait.... but really he is sending out all the wrong signals if he is not into Samsaeng, why did he get upset that Dong Wu was there waiting for Samsaeng at her night classes?

Just got myself up to date watching this drama.  Loving it!  Samsaeng's path to become a qualified traditional doctor won't be an easy road.  I initially sympathized with Ji Kin, not being treated like family by Samsaeng's grandmother and understand his action of swapping the child. But I cannot forgive him for abandoning Samsaeng not and raised her as his own.  His greed has overtook him rather than the love of his own daughter Geum Ok.

Ji Sung and Dong Woo have a rival relationship from the start. Dong Woo makes Ji Sung looks weak. Ji Sung is at the stage of finding out his feelings for Samsaeng.  Samsaeng have done so much for him and his family. He is feeling a sense of gratitude towards Samsaeng but is he doesn't like Dong Woo chasing Samsaeng. Samsaeng lets Ji Sung breathe from the pressures that his mother gave him and probably pushed him not to be so introvert and be more caring. Ji Sung told Geum Ok that Samsaeng is an adult but he likes Geum Ok because she's a child.

Will Geum Ok become a fashion designer? Now Mool Yong threatens to cut his father-daughter relationship with Geum Ok if she goes ahead to study abroad. Geum Ok is free to choose what she wants to do but studying abroad is a no for Mool Yong. Will Ki Jin tell Geum Ok their relationship at this early stage of the story? What Ji Sung told Geum Ok was true. How is she going to cope alone abroad by herself when she's only a child and has been living a sheltered life.

I am looking forward to the next episode.

Ep 31 - Willful Geum Ok went on a protest against Mool Yong by not going to school and back home. Everyone is searching for her.  Ji Sung's cousin is in love with Samsaeng's brother. Both thinking that they are Uni student and rich.

Preview  32 - Geum Ok may have gotten Mool Yong's approval to study abroad. Ji Sung told Geum Ok that he doesn't like Samsaeng but only pities her. Conversation overheard by Samsaeng and Ji Sung kissed Geum Ok.

Archived