[Drama 2013] TV Novel Samsaengi TV소설 삼생이

creidesca

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that nasty Snake Eyes, he makes snide remarks to MR about his age and also he is aggressively pursuing Joo Dae, making her cook his favourite food and making her sit thru the meal with him.  I hope MR wakes up and takes notice of this, and stakes his claim on Joo Dae first (the preview to ep 61 shows him witnessing a meal scene between snake eyes and Joo Dae).  Just finished watching ep 60 and for some reason felt really sorry for GO.  I really cant stand JS and his totally boring moronic character, even how he confessed to SS had no real heart fluttering effect, totally flat emotions.  But I do have to admit the dense SS was totally affected by his declaration but I think she will deny her feelings for him cos of the marriage talks and GO's feelings for JS, even though JS had already met MR and formally turned down the marriage proposal.  Poor SS caught between 2 old men and 2 young men.

it was highly amusing when a bunch of female students was sighing away mooning over JS who was reading poetry in his wooden manner~ i'm like ... really girls? =/  and yar @timsha i find him to be totally boring & moronic too. lol i totally agree with DW who told him to bring his head out of the clouds.
i have a concern though ... i wonder if all that nasty KJ's business will get pinned on DW though. i hope he catches on to whatever illegal or wrong doing that's going on with the company soon and not be the one to take the fall for the nasty fella he idolized. in this case ... DW needs to get his head out of the clouds too and see KJ for what he is.  

Guest shantanushitut

Thank you once again @gene71632 for the recap.Hope you are having a good time leading to easter!!

@timisha- There seems to be simmering tensions between MR and snake eyes.KJ has now gone to the extent of openly insulting MR in his own house..i bet JD might be cursing snake eyes for telling her to prepare a meal and not even eating a morsel of it, isn't it the 2nd time he has done that?? Hey and i like your comment that SS is caught between 2 old men and 2 young men..hehe..boy, that girl is in demand!!

I just hope she accept DW's proposal and shut the door on JS..i kinda feel bad for GO now with all the mopping and washing she does to woo JS.

Poor GeumOk. Yeah, all that flowers, mopping, and washing did not pay off. JiSung made his stand loud and clear! Since he has told GO how he feels (several times!), and she purposely did not "get it", well next best thing is go on the offence and tell it like it is to the dad (MR). Waiting for the moment once KJ "exchange program" is discovered, and the respective players remember how perfect  JiSung and SamSaeng's horoscopes are... JiSung will have to face MR again! i.e. I didn't want to marry your daughter (GO) but I want to marry your REAL daughter SS!

Oh Gene- tks alot for this ESP when it's Easter hols! I LOVE how the story is coming along! Didn't expect JS to confess so soon and that more people knowing SS supposed parentage. The writers continue to surprise me pleasantly with the turn of events! Dare I hope that MR will soon know that SS is his daughter?! Maybe MR will be victimized by snake eyes and the awful evil president but SS will come to her father's rescue!

Guest shantanushitut

Thanks a lot @gene71632...another cracker of an ep..waiting for the next ep....Happy Easter everyone..have fun and take care!!! :)>-

At the risk of earning the wrath of all JS fans.... I really find him irritating and bothersome, the way he said to SS to start falling in love with him, does Mr Wooden Face think love is something u hit a switch and  automatically u start falling in love.  God he is boring and this naughty thought popped into my mind, he will be equally boring in bed :)) My sympathies to SS if she ends up with him.  I am sure that if GO did not do all that stupid things like breaking the record and pretending to kiss DW, JS will still be swooning over GO like a love sick calf, while continuing to be nice to SS cos he just pities her. 

Archived