_____ Hilary Duff *

Guest Korean_chick

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cherrie.7

haha i wonder if this movie is going to be any good. i love her clothes, hair and personality. she seems like those sweet, down to earth girl. i was a huge fan her hers back in grade 5 XD

Guest swtlilazn

i cant rmber what her sis looks like and now im curious...ahaha, horse teeth, man u just found the right word...i was trying to find a way to describe her overly skinnyness but yeh..lol, shes way to skinny in the face now...she was gorgeous before and now she looks frail and older than her age..=( i miss the old her *sigh*

Guest x_lalalala

she looks so gorgeous. but yeah, i miss her old look too, she looked a lot better without her donkey teeth and her weight loss.

Guest jayneefahxD

i think she's pretty and i miss her old look too.

but omg. her sis haylie duff is seriously getting on my nerves <_<

I feel that nowadays, when Hilary Duff smiles, it doesn't seem like she's TRULY smiling. Because I remember before, when the Lizzie Macguire movie just came out, she looked really happy -- you could see it in her eyes. But now, it seems like she's smiling for the sake of the cameras.

Anyway, I hope her new movie turns out well.

Guest Loser003

I think she looks more prettier when she was a bit chubbier..Now she looks scary..especailly when she smile and her jaw is like ekk...So big..But oh well..

Guest tuttyfruit

the movie looks pretty bad. i know im not watching it... her movies are usually bad anyways...

her face looks strange these days.... her sister is ugly imho.

Guest k r e m e s

I think she has a REALLY pretty face, but the teeth somewhat kills it for me. The movie looks crappy. It's like the movie version of the Simple Life.

Archived