'The Twilight Saga' voted worst movies of all time

sugarplum892

The Twilight movies have been voted the worst of all time in a new poll.
The vote was held by Rifftrax, a site dedicated to fun-poking alternate commentaries to movies as performed by former Mystery Science Theater 3000 cast members Mike Nelson, Kevin Murphy and Bill Corbett.
Rifftrax polled over 500,000 of its users, and the Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart-starring movies were named as the worst ever by over 35,000 people.
The website said of the teen saga: "There's a lot to cover in this vast, sprawling film series so let us try to boil it down for you: 'Mumble mumble mumble moon eyes. Mumble mumble mumble mumble lay in a field. Mumble mumble mumble perv on a baby. Mumble'."
Batman and Robin was runner-up with over 29,000 votes. Also featuring in the top ten were Catwoman, Spiderman 3, Super Mario Bros, Battlefield Earth and The Last Airbender. 
The final part of the Twilight series, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, was released last month to mixed reviews, but also to the eighth-biggest opening weekend in US cinema history.
Source

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest soleil4177

I guess that is to be expected, since there aren't many people who loved the books.There's a Super Mario Brothers film??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest babymichiie

Twilight series is an awesome series.. I meant the books version. At least it describes the stories better than the others that I've read so far. As for the movie, I don't really have comment on it? Problem with the casts I guess? Some casts are suitable and others are not. I would be lying if I say I hated the movie.. I would also be lying if I said I loved the movie. It's just a so-so kind of movie for me... honestly. No hard feelings.

Archived