[Drama 2013] A Hundred Year's Inheritance \ 백년의 유산

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so glad vikii finally received the license..watched episodes 1 and 2 so far very interesting can't wait for the weekend to come..Eugene is so pretty and I like LJJ too hoping that they will have more romantic scenes in the upcoming episodes.. :x

I watched the episodes 1 & 2 last night and so far the only thing keeping my interest in the show is the main couple. The cast is ginormous, but I guess all family dramas are like this. I just don't find the other people very interesting. Though the mother-in-law's family is okay, just because I like seeing what other crazy things she's up to. What is wrong with that woman, I hope no one like her exists in real life. The scenes with Chaewon trying to escape from the mental hospital was were so exciting. I kept wondering what she would do next. I hope her character remains clever and tactful throughout the series.

Also, here are some stills.

bigf_photo130111091835imbcdrama0.jpg

bigf_photo130110144414imbcdrama0.jpg

bigf_photo130107092800imbcdrama0.jpg

bigf_photo130107092800imbcdrama3.jpg

So glad LJJ is back in a new drama. Although his face has been looking kinda bloated lately...

This show reminds me winter birds the mil trated the dil like crap and controlled her sons life....if its going to be the same im just going to drop this drama because i cant stand the witch mil....or her acting!
Well read more about this show and im dropping this show it reads like a rehash of winter birds.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

I saw Ep. 1 & 2 yesterday and I was horrified! LOL...I love Eugene and I'm actually very happy that she's doing a character that's so different than the usual characters that she played!!However, the story is scarying me out! HAHAHA...What is MBC thinking? May Queen wasn't enough drama and they just have to have a back to back drama of another family drama...Like of the member said, I really hope that a mother in law like Eugene's character mother-in-law doesn't exist in real life!If I were Eugene's character, I think I would've gone crazy in the first year already...wouldn't have waited three years...I'll keep watching my eyes out for this drama to support Eugene!

Just finished watching the first two episodes. I read some comments before watching and I have to agree, the MIL is one crazy lady! She's the worst out of all the kdrama MIL so far!

I'll have to agree with @joyfuls. Although the drama is great, the two leads are the one making me anticipate the drama.  Eugene's character is just awesome, I'm loving her and I can't wait to watch the next episodes!

Just started watching this today! Love Eugene<333 I am loving this drama already!! Wtf though. The MIL is crazy. Is it even legal to do what she did? Or she can sort of do it because they're related so she can claim that there is something wrong with her? o.o momma boy is right though. Her husband or soon to be ex needs to grow some balls

Lee Jung Jin looks...different though? I've watched him in Fugitive Plan B and 9 Ends 2 Outs and his facial features look a bit different to me o.o is it just me who sees this? Maybe I need to get my eyes checked lol

I watched one of this writers long dramas (113 eps)  Indomitable Daughters-in-Laws. Most of her/him dramas are long ones,but they were Monday - Friday or Saturday dramas. The dramas done by this writer can be viewed here: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Ku_Hyun_Sook 

Idomitable Daughters-in Laws to me was long but I enjoyed it. There were no subs for this drama. I watched it raw, and followed the recaps of each ep on soompi. The rating for this drama were pretty good and then more and more people stated watching it and it ended at ratings of 18 - 20%.

@robertbrittain, I watched Winter Bird also. The MIL was one of the worse in K-dramas. She's the same actress who played the MIL with the mama boy son in Winter Bird.

Wikki addicts, genre for this drama is a family, romance. The sypopsis read as:

A warm-hearted family drama about a long-running noodle house that’s been operated by one family for generations. This drama will revolve around themes of food, love and family.

Min Chae Won (Eugene) is the granddaughter of a long-run, humble noodle house family. She is a lively and bright woman who comes to meet Lee Se Yoon (Lee Jung Jin), the son of a wealthy household who is infamous for his disparaging treatment of all those around him but actually a warm-hearted inside.

This MIL is nut's, is she doing all this to save a few bucks on the alimony? Wait till her daughter realizes she has screwed her out of the man she had her cap set for. The lead actor does look a lot different than what he did in Plan B. His face is fuller. I hope the next episode has her with her memory back and back home with her family. Going by the synopsis the real battle will start when Eugene's character takes over her families noodle business.
I know it's 50 episodes but I don't want to waste a lot of time on the ex and his family at this juncture. We get that the MIL is nut's so we know what types of extremes she will be capable of later.  

Ok, so I've just finished watching the first two episodes on DramaCrazy (which has me a bit crazy as the soundtrack is running a bit ahead of the action, through my computer, anyway X( ) and I am, of course, "happy as a clam"  to see the ever beautiful Eugene (The original source of my K-drama addiction), once again, gracing the screen with her magnificent presense. :x  While restraining myself from smashing my fist through the screen due to the unreasonable and unrestrained evil of the resident mother-in-witch, sister-in-loser, and useless, mama's boy husband, I'm happy to see K-drama redemption visited upon our star's equally beautiful (age-adjusted  ;) ) ex-mother-in-witch (Jeon In-Hwa) from 'Baker King.' It appears as if Miss Jeon will get to be one of the "good guys" this time around, which suits me right down to the ground as there'e nothing so misplaced as seeing a beautiful face stuck in frown mode. :(  I also get a kick out of Park Jun-Keum, whom I'm accustomed to seeing in the "richard simmons" role, but seems like she'll be much more fun here as the freinemy of of one of the other ajummas.

All-in-all, we've got the makings for a good run here, and I'm looking forward to seeing our newlywedded princess putting everyone (including herself) in their proper place; the "good guys" getting what they need, and the "bad guys" getting what they deserve... :D

I agree that MIL really is off her rocker and for what I can see she's only being hateful and doing ridiculously mean and terrible things to Chae Won because she doesn't thinks she's good enough for that rotten piece a richard simmons son of her's. Pardon my language please but there just isn't anything good I feel like saying about that guy. Mama boys richard simmons me off. Anyway I was thinking the same thing about how upset her daughter will be when she finds out how her mother antics screwed her over but what I'm more curious about is how and when will the lead guy start to like Chae Won? Because right now he doesn't seem to even notice her really. 

Archived