~EXID (이엑스아이디) thread~

Guest Min-Jung1999

Guest adikkeluangman

McKay performs amazing live acoustic mashup of EXID, EXO, Bruno Mars, J.Y. Park and more

K-Pop Star 2 contestant Mckay played a mashup of some of today’s hottest songs on a recent Pikicast and fans are in love with the remix.

CG2nY4_UkAAQdDt.png

Mckay is seen in the studio with just his acoustic guitar as he begins to jam out to Ed Sheeran‘s “Sing” before quickly transitioning into J.Y. Park‘s “Who’s Your Mama?” EXID‘s viral hit “Up and Down,” EXO‘s “Call Me Baby,” and Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars‘ “Uptown Funk.”

Fans were impressed by his falsetto and improved Korean with comments on his SNS accounts and the video, hoping that J.Y. Park would see the mashup video as McKay is known to keep in touch with the producer following the end of K-Pop Star 2.

McKay made his official debut on February 6th with his track “Angel 2 Me” written by Shin Seung Han featuring Jeff Bernat earlier this year. He is currently signed to Dorothy Company and has been working on more music since his debut.

http://www.koreaboo.com/video/mckay-performs-amazing-live-acoustic-mashup-exid-exo-bruno-mars-j-y-park

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EXID Aiming for September Comeback With a New Track by LE and Shinsadong Tiger

exid.jpg

According to a report by OSEN, girl group EXID revealed that they are currently making preparations to return with a brand new track in the second half of the year.

During a recent interview with the news outlet, when asked about future promotion plans, member LE shared: “We are currently preparing hard as we aim for a comeback during the second half of the year. We are working to come back as quickly as possible. We are trying our best to not disappoint our fans and to show a perfect image. Please look forward to it.”

The members continued, “We’re right in the middle of production. The new track will also be co-produced by LE and Shinsadong Tiger.”

As reported by a EXID’s reps, the group has their goal for a comeback as early as September.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/29/exid-aiming-for-september-comeback-with-a-new-track-by-le-and-shinsadong-tiger/

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

SG Wannabe's Kim Jin Ho has his eye on EXID's Hani?

On the August 26th airing of 'Cultwo Show', the members of SG Wannabe discussed which girl groups have caught the trio's eyes. 

CNZhK63VEAA3ijV.jpg

DJ Kim Tae Gyun asked the members, "Are there any girls groups or idols that you have been keeping an eye on?" Kim Yong Joon answered, "It was nice seeing everyone in person after only seeing them on TV for four years. I saw them from a fan's perspective. It's hard to pick one since they are all doing well. But it's true that I'm more interested in girl groups than male idols. Girls' Generation, Wonder Girls, T-ara... they were fantastic." 

Lee Suk Hoon said, "Honestly, girl groups are all so pretty that it's hard to pick just one. They're all great." Kim Jin Ho teased him, "You are not being truthful," drawing laughter. 

Kim Jin Ho, on the other hand, specifically chose EXID's Hani as the idol he is interested in the most. The crooner explained, "I pick EXID's Hani. Her looks and personality were really great. She seemed to be really thoughtful too." Maybe there is a reason that Kim Jin Ho picked Hani in particular as he related with the listeners that he parted with his girlfriend not too long ago. When a fan called in to say that Kim Jin Ho was at a bakery with a certain lady friend, the singer confessed, "She is the girlfriend I broke up with recently. Now I'm single. It's a painful memory." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/sg-wannabes-kim-jin-ho-has-his-eye-on-exids-hani

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

배치기 닥쳐줘요(feat.솔지 of EXID) 티저 (BAECHIGI SHUT UP)

They're back with new album after 2 years and featured Solji in teaser.

Guest adikkeluangman

배치기 닥쳐줘요 MV (feat.솔지 of EXID) (BAECHIGI SHUT UP)

The MV is out. The song is nice and MV is kinda ok. I feel that Solji in the whole song.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Which popular idol star does J.Y. Park regret not signing?

J.Y. Park revealed which popular idol star he regrets not signing on the April 20th episode of 'Weekly Idol'.

The JYP Entertainment founder discussed how he failed an SM Entertainment audition decades ago and revealed who he regrets not signing for his own agency. J.Y. Park revealed, "It's not because she's here, but it's EXID's Hani. I watched the fancam and wondered where she'd come from. She knows how to dance."

He continued, "She might have not received spotlight if she was under our label. I got to where I am after I failed an SM audition. It's been exactly 24 years since I failed a one-on-one audition with Lee Soo Man."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/which-popular-idol-star-does-jy-park-regret-not-signing 

-----
Hani is all nerves on 'Weekly Idol' and it's all thanks to J.Y. Park

Hani was on her best behavior and a bit stiff on the April 20 broadcast of 'Weekly Idol,' and it was all thanks to the presence of J.Y. Park. 

Defconn, seeing how obviously nervous Hani was, teased, "Hani the MC is very tense because J.Y. Park is the guest." Hani, hesitant about conversing with her former boss, kept her eyes focused on Defconn while she carried out her MC duties. Heechul, quick to catch on, joked, "Typically it's very awkward between Defconn and Hani but thanks to J.Y. Park, I think the two were able to become close." 

jy-park_1461167321_1.jpg

Despite all the joking and teasing, Hani remained polite, and ever the gracious host, thanked J.Y. Park for everything. She told him, "I got to dream of being a singer at JYP. I'm very thankful for that." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/hani-is-all-nerves-on-weekly-idol-and-its-all-thanks-to-jy-park 

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Jin Young tells that he regrets not recruiting Hani

Park Jin Young told that he regrets not recruiting Hani.

On April 20th, Park Jin Young appeared on channel MBC Every1's 'Weekly Idol.'

20160420192830_571759ce54c5b_1.jpg

As the MCs asked him if there is any idol star who he regrets not recruiting, Park Jin Young replied, "The one that I regret not recruiting the most would be EXID's Hani."

Park Jin Young continued, "I wondered where such a girl would have been while watching the famous live performance recording on the Internet. I could tell that she knew what she was doing."

Park Jin Young added, "However, some people may think that Hani could become more successful because she was not in our agency."

Meanwhile, Park Jin Young showed huge excitement for appearing on 'Weekly Idol.'

http://www.starnnews.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=444847 

Guest adikkeluangman

J.Y. Park dances to 'Up & Down' with his former trainee Hani

Check this out!

J.Y. Park appeared again on 'Weekly Idol' on April 27, and there, he met up with his former trainee, Hani of EXID, and the two put on a show together!  She showed him the dance to the famous "Up & Down," and he partook in the performance with her - pelvic thrust and all - to the amusement of Heechul and Defconn.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/jy-park-dances-to-up-down-with-his-former-trainee-hani 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Wheesung enlisted this EXID member to feature in his new music?

Singer Wheesung will be revealing his mini-album in the middle of this month!

Recently, a music rep disclosed more information about the new music to come out, revealing that he was in the final stage of work.  

CkJW2hnUoAAeg14.jpg

Also, the rep said, "EXID's LE featured in Wheesung's new mini-album, and he plans to release the song with her featuring later on. After releasing his new mini-album, he will not be doing music show promotions.  He'll only be releasing music.  It's a shame for the fans, but they'll be able to meet him only through his music."

Get excited, anyway, for his music release and LE's feature!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/wheesung-enlisted-this-exid-member-to-feature-in-his-new-music 

Guest adikkeluangman

Wheesung yearns to be a lady killer in 'Hold Over' MV featuring LE

Wheesung is a dirty party pooper in his new MV for "Hold Over," featuring EXID's LE!

The MV shows two Wheesungs, one who is a loser and wants to party with the ladies but ends up disturbing them each time - and even getting beat up.  The other is a natural lady killer who taunts the other.

The song is vibrant and upbeat - and this is something pretty new from Wheesung. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/wheesung-yearns-to-be-a-lady-killer-in-hold-over-mv-featuring-le 

WHO ELSE IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH EXID'S L.I.E???? I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THIS GROUP, BUT I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO BE WATCHING MORE OF THEIR STUFF! I DID A REACTION VIDEO FOR THEIR MV. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT AND SUPPORT :)

• 3 months later...

I like exid aswell their style in certain ways is sexy but also quite funny at the same time XD

it is interesting that in l.i.e its quite hard to spot everything / think from a first watch

some things are maybe slight bit questionable while other things are funny but wont say anymore :P

Its hard to say which is my favourite song maybe ah yeah but its a tough call for me :)

i like l.i.e song although mv mixed feelings parts i do parts i dont

i do prefer the dance version of the mv

album wise theres a bunch of good songs but not all

• 1 month later...

Archived