~EXID (이엑스아이디) thread~

Guest Min-Jung1999

Guest Min-Jung1999

~EXID (이엑스아이디) thread~Members:tumblr_m9xw39jKEK1rpftouo1_500.jpgName: Heo SolJi (허솔지)
Stage Name: SolJi (솔지)
Birthdate: December 10th, 1989
Position: Main Vocalist, Leader
Label(s): Friday Entertainment(Former), AB entertainment (2012-)
Social Networking sites: Cyworld
Discography:
-Digital Singles-
[2008.01.15] Challenge
[2008.03.14] 사랑했던날
[2008.05.22] 종로에서
[2008.07.22] 처음 그 느낌처럼
-Collaboration/Others-
[2009.09.09] A-in - Blue Diary (#1 first love (ft. Solji, Back Attack))
[2010.02.25] Wife Returns OST Part.2 (#2 Nae Gyeote Eomneun Geudae)
[2011.06.27] PK Heman - PK BEGINS (#2 be With You (feat. Solji of 2NB))
Fun Facts:
-Was in a female duo named '2NB'

VG9DT.jpgBasic InfoFull name : Ahn Hyo Jin (안효진)Stage name : LE (엘이)Birthdate : 10 December 1991Star Sign: SagitariousHeight : 168cmWeight : 50kgPosition : Main RapperDiscographyFeatured in:-Whenever you play this song [by: Huh Gak]- Oh Yeah [by: MBLAQ]Fun Facts-Was a member of 'Jiggy Fellaz' under the stage name 'Elly'-Wrote Jewelry's song "Look at me"- Took a part of writing "Troublemaker" by Hyuna & Hyunseung (AKA: Troublemaker)5O4Z6.jpgBasic InfoName : Ahn Hee Yeon (안희연)Stage name : Hani (하니)Birthdate : 1 May 1992Birth Place : Seoul, South KoreaHeight/Weight : 168cm/50kgPosition : Lead VocalistFeaturings:-Cold [C-Clown]Fun Facts-Former JYP trainee for 3/4 years
2WpoX.jpgBasic InfoBirthname: Seo Hyerin (서혜린)Stage name: Hyerin (혜린)Birthdate: August 23rd 1993Height: 165cmWeight: 47kgPosition: Vocalist, Lead DancerKS3YP.jpgBasic InfoBirth Name: Park Jung Hwa (박정화)Stage Name: Junghwa (정화)Birthday: May 8, 1995Birth Place: Anyang, Gyeonggi, South KoreaHeight: 169 cmWeight: 48 kgFilmography:M/V-Tell me [by: Wondergirls]-Whenever you play that song [by: Huh Gak]Drama-Uprising the wifeFun factsShe also former trainee of JYP
Former Members:20120314_ExidYuzi_beyoncecover1-460x625.Basic InfoName: Jung YooJi (정유지)Stage Name: Yuzi (유지)Birthdate: January 2nd 1991Birthplace: Seoul, South KoreaHeight/Weight: 168cm, 50kgPositions: leader, vocalistReason of leave: On temperary leave for educationFun Facts:-Ex-JYP trainee-She majors in practical music in Seoul Institute of the Art-She took a part in the recording of various singers including T-ara and Hyun Ah (4MINUTE)-Supposed to debut with Secret's Song JiEun & Sistar's HyoRin under JYP
424195_315617631821549_202441833139130_7Basic InfoName : Kang Hye Yeon (강혜연)Stage name : Dami (다미)Birthdate : 8 December 1990Birth Place : Incheon, South KoreaHeight/Weight : 165cm/48kgPosition : Lead VocalistReason of Leave: EducationSocial Networking Sites: TwitterFun Facts:The oldest member in EXID.Fan of Kim Bum SooLikes Toblerone chocolate
EXID-16.jpgBasic Info
Name: Na HaeRyeong (나해령)
Stage Name: HaeRyeong (해령)
Birthdate: November 11th 2994
Birthplace: N/A
Height/Weight: 168cm/50kg
Position: Vocalist
Reason of leave: Plans to become an actress
Funfacts:
Former JYP trainee
Friends with Miss A's Suzy
Discography:
Holla-Whoz that girl-I doHippity Hop-Better Together-I feel good-Call-Think About-Whoz that girl pt. 2-I feel good R.tee remixDigital Singles-Every Night-Hey Boy [The Thousandth Man OST]-Up&Down [incarnation of Money OST]
Sub-Units:- Dasoni (Solji & Hani)Awards:-Rookie Award @ 20th Korean Culture and Entertainment Awards-Super Rookie Idol of the Year @ 2012 Arirang's Simply K-Pop Awards -Best new girl group @ 2012 AllKpop Awards (3rd place)Filmography:-12 men in a year (Cameo - ep 8)
Misc.:Fandom: L.E.G.O

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Actor Yeo Jin Goo dances to EXID's 'Up & Down' with a lucky fan
During a special showcase for his upcoming movie 'Shoot Me In The Heart', actor Yeo Jin Goo danced to the beats of EXID's hit song "Up &Down" with an eager fan member who was dressed in a patient gown just as the actor does in the movie. 

The actor stood up hesitantly as the fan dragged him up in front of the stage and danced the choreography to the hit song "Up & Down". While the fan confidently moved her hips, the actor was seen shyly copying the moves. The dance ended with a light hug, causing the crowd to go wild.
Meanwhile, you can catch more of Yeo Jin Goo's adorable charms in the movie 'Shoot Me In The Heart' premiering in theaters on January 28! 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/actor-yeo-jin-goo-dances-to-exids-up-down-with-a-lucky-fan-member

Guest adikkeluangman

EXID’s Hani Shares She Was Cut from JYP and Says She Never Had Plastic Surgery
Singer Hani discusses the surprising details of being cut from JYP before moving on to her current group, EXID, on “Happy Together“
Hani reveals what happened during the time in JYP in the upcoming episode of KBS2 variety show “Happy Together” saying, “I almost debuted in a team with SISTAR’s Hyorin, Secret’s Jieun, and BESTie’s U Ji in JYP,” and adds, “We performed in a showcase together and I, the youngest of the four, ended up getting cut.”
hani.jpg

She continues, “I was a JYP trainee for about a year during my first year of high school before being let go. After that, I ended up going to China to study. Then suddenly, I thought, ‘Why should their judgment of me and decision become my judgment and decision too? Why am I putting a limit on what I can do?’ So, I decided to try again, and that’s how I became a member of EXID.”
Hani also discusses plastic surgery on the show, and claims that she never had anything done. “I actually thought about getting plastic surgery once, but my mom was against it and told me, ‘just because you get plastic surgery doesn’t mean you’ll look like Kim Tae Hee,’ so I gave up on the idea after that.”
Fans can catch Hani on the next episode of “Happy Together,” which airs January 29 at 11:10 p.m. KST.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/28/exids-hani-shares-she-was-cut-from-jyp-and-says-she-never-had-plastic-surgery/

Guest adikkeluangman

[MV] 매드클라운(Mad Clown) _ 화(Fire) (Feat. Jinsil(진실) of Mad soul child):

Hani acting in the music video and the female voice belong to Jinsil.

Guest adikkeluangman

M!Countdown 407 (Jan 8, 2015) EXID's First Win with "Up & Down" [Eng Sub]:

Congratulations girls.
[스페셜 직캠] 매드클라운(Mad Clown)  X EXID 하니(Hani) - 화 (Fire) (미공개컷 undisclosed):

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

EXID’s Hani Trained with SISTAR’s Hyolyn, Secret’s Song Jieun and More at JYP

EXID’s Hani competed with 100 others on KBS 2TV’s 1 vs. 100 to try to win 50 million won.

During a recent shoot for 1 vs. 100, Hani confessed, “I was a trainee at JYP when I was a freshman in high school. But I got expelled after a year.”

Hani revealed that she trained with SISTAR’s Hyolyn, Secret’s Song Jieun and BESTie’s Uji at the time and that she was the first one to get expelled.

89347002.jpg

Hani said, “It was daunting and I felt timid at the time (after getting expelled). But I’m really happy that I became a member of EXID. I’m entering the fourth year since I debuted and I’m really grateful for the members who stayed with me during the two year gap period.”

The broadcast featuring Hani is set to air on March 17.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89347/exids-hani-trained-with-sistars-hyolyn-secrets-song-jieun-and-more-at-jyp

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

EXID’s Junghwa Reveals She Was Dropped from JYPE After 5 Years
On the March 28 broadcast of MBC‘s “Quiz to Change the World,” EXID‘s Junghwa and Solji, 2AM’s Jokwon, M.I.B’s Kangnam, Kang Kyun Sung,Park Hwi Soon, Ji Sang Ryul, and more appeared as guests.
During the episode, Jokwon stated, “I saw [Kang] Kyun Sung hyung for the first time in a long time. But he’s become a completely different person,” expressing his surprise. Kang Kyun Sung then explained how the two of them knew each other: “I was also at JYP [Entertainment]. I was there for about four years.”
CBM1p6UUcAE6D0B.jpg

After hearing this, Junghwa revealed that she had also previously been a trainee under JYP Entertainment. “I was under JYP [Entertainment] as well. Hani unni was also a JYP trainee with me.”
When asked why she left the agency, Junghwa answered honestly, “I was kicked out,” causing laughter. In response, MC Kim Gu Ra questioned, “That means Hani was kicked out too. Why did JYP let everyone go? What happened to his eyes?”
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/28/exids-junghwa-reveals-she-was-dropped-from-jype-after-5-years/

Guest adikkeluangman

Rainbow's Woori dances to EXID's 'Up & Down' on 'Flower of the Queen'
Woori put her sexy in full gear for 'Flower of the Queen'!
CBT1ug6WwAEtkab.jpg

On the 29th's episode of the MBC weekend drama, Woori took the stage at a club with "Up&Down", ending with a water finale in the end. Her character in the drama is a girl who's engaged to Yoon Park's character and her fiance thinks she's an innocent, modest girl, so both were shocked to see each other at a club.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/rainbows-woori-dances-to-exids-up-down-on-flower-of-the-queen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

EXID Hani Says Some of the Former JYP Trainees Have Gatherings Together

With JYP Entertainment known for having a lot of former trainees making it big later on, EXID Hani shared that some of these trainees have formed their own little club. 

In the upcoming episode of jTBC′s Ssulzun, EXID′s Hani and Solji appeared as guests. 

During the recording, the panelist brought up the topic of Hani being a former trainee at JYP Entertainment. 

Kim Gura pointed out, "There are a lot of people that Park Jin Young missed out on from Secret′s Song Ji Eun to SISTAR′s Hyolyn to IU." 

The other panelists agreed, adding, "If you put all the people Park Jin Young missed out on into one team, they can be like the Avengers." 

Regarding the topic, Hani shared, "ChoA unnie from AOA and I auditioned for JYP in the same team. The trainees from that same time frame have gatherings together. We contact each other often."

Hani added, "EXID′s Junghwa is also a former JYP trainee. Park Jin Young asks our agency CEO, ′Are the kids doing well?′ I′m thankful that he even remembers us." 

The episode will air on April 30. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/91939/exid-hani-says-some-of-the-former-jyp-trainees-have-gatherings-together

Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d's Park Joon Hyung also speaks out against TMZ, calling for a public apology to EXID

f(x)'s Amber had recently spoken out against the way TMZ made fun of EXID, and now, g.o.d's Park Joon Hyung, has also expressed his thoughts on the matter. 

As mentioned before, controversy sparked regarding the way a TMZ reporter mimicked Junghwa's accent when speaking to the cameras while EXID was in Los Angeles.

On May 5, Park Joon Hyung posted on both his Twitter and Instagram, "Wow... I just heard of this news about TMZ and their unacceptable uneducated behaviour towards Exids members! When someone goes to another country and that person tries their very best to say that they are happy to be there in a foreign language... they should be welcomed...NOT mocked... This unacceptable behaviour by tmz not only degrades themselves and shows how shallow and ignorant one can be but also is like spitting on their own faces and the country that they represent... one should always think before speaking and at least reverse roles and think how they would feel if that role was reversed... I think a public apology is needed...BBBAAAMMM~!!! #god #fangod #tmzUneducated #Exid #tmzExid #TMZ #ignorance"

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/gods-park-joon-hyung-also-speaks-out-against-tmz-calling-for-a-public-apology-to-exid

-----

J.Y. Park discusses JYP trainee Hani and IU w​ho auditioned, as well as his own career

JYP Entertainment's J.Y. Park appeared on JTBC's 'Newsroom' on May 5 to talk about a variety of things, including IU, who auditioned for the agency, and EXID's Hani, who was a trainee.  

J.Y. Park said in relation to losing these now successful ladies, "The timing was not right for their color or the direction they were going.  If anything, it could be that they did well because they left."

In relation to being the oldest singer in first place, J.Y. Park said, "After being first place for two weeks, I've now come down.  I was called the oldest.  I don't know if I should be happy about that.  When I debuted, I wanted to become a long-time singer more than a popular singer.  I especially wanted to be a dance singer and in that regard, I am both proud and a bit scared as I wonder why it's only me [remaining as an older dance singer]."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/jy-park-discusses-jyp-trainee-hani-and-iu-who-auditioned-as-well-as-his-own-career

• 2 weeks later...

Archived