Which movie made you laugh the most?

Guest riksworld

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest salsalero

Revenge of the nerds made me laugh :)
Mr Bean also good and hot shots / naked gun / airplane / top secret / hangover 2

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SlicedBread

It's hard to choose. Austin Powers, Undercover Brother, Superbad, Spaceballs!  I think to date, thouigh, it has to be Ruthless People. I don't know what you call a comedy that relies on hilarious misunderstandings between characters (like the Dumb & Dumber being thought of as crafty masterminds by their enemies), but I love that stuff when done right. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Nesquickboo

21 Jump Street. I swear I was going to pee my pants from laughing so much the first time I watched it. I love that movie

White Chicks. Even when my cousins and I repeatedly watched it to the point of being able to quote practically every single line, we were still ROFL over them.

And I can never hear "A Thousand Miles" and keep on a straight face after that film.

a thai movie: ATM Errak Error 
This movie is so funny,i watched it thousands of times but still laughing so hard. very2 funny, cant wait for the sequel ^^
another one is, a hindi movie: 3 idiots.
its a very wonderful movie, this is the best movie i ever watched in my life. try it! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can White Chicks be considered a classic now? Hehe.
runner-ups:The ProposalLegally Blonde
I would edit this post once I get to watch 21 jump street. ;)
edit~ Watched 21 jump street and I LOVED it! Can't wait for the sequel.

Archived