Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

8 Actors Who were Spotted Wearing Hot Pants(?) and Still Looking All Great (Photos)

Wearing short pants doesn't make them a nay.

While it might be common for us to see male K-pop idols wearing short pants, it's definitely not the case when we talk about actors. However, these actors don't bother to show their pretty legs wearing short pants. Without further ado, check out who they are in the list below. 

Kim Woobin 

1599014932995-1599014932995.png

Image Source: rano

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/09/02/8-actors-who-were-spotted-wearing-hot-pants-and-still-looking-all-great-photos-378754

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

8 Actors Who Took On Celebrity Roles In K-Dramas

No matter what the role is in a K-drama, actors always give their 100-percent effort into bringing their characters to life. Sometimes, they get roles where they play someone who shares the same job as them, a celebrity. That’s right, these talented stars get to spend time in their own shoes in front of the camera as part of the drama’s storyline, although the personalities they portray are not necessarily true to their real ones.

Here is a selection of actors who have played celebrities in K-dramas.

Warning: minor spoilers ahead!

Kim Woo Bin in “Uncontrollably Fond”

Kim-Woo-Bin.gif

This melodrama stars Kim Woo Bin as Shin Joon Young, a terminally ill actor, and Suzy as No Eul, a documentary producer who stops at nothing to satisfy her materialistic ego. Previously childhood friends with history, the two lead characters reunite as adults and fall in love, but a shared incident from the past keeps them from ever being together.

Kim Woo Bin’s role as a famous movie actor and singer who’s dying of cancer is such a tearjerker. Despite initially portraying a cocky celebrity, he was able to perfectly switch to showing a more emotional and vulnerable person who was coming to terms with his own death.

Watch “Uncontrollably Fond“:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

On 9/2/2020 at 3:55 AM, Vivaleta64 said:

CF Eider 2020   

Kim Woo Bin for EIDER 2020

2020selfRX 

@Vivaleta64, thanks for sharing the pictures.  I wonder why KWB doesn't have an IG. He doesn't like to share his private life on social media? It has become a platform for celebrities to get in touch with fans virtually. Korean celebrities have each one account for themselves (some idols even have more than one to document their artworks, pets, etc.). However, KWB has none.  Just curious............ :grin:

• Like 1

*** On September 17, Shin Min Ah had an online interview for her new film “Diva.” During the interview, she talked about her relationship with Kim Woo Bin. She shared, “Since we have the same career and we support each other, we say, ‘Hwaiting!’ to each other." She added, “We’re cheering each other on.”  :blush:

• Like 2

Shin Min Ah Shows Support For Long-Term Boyfriend Kim Woo Bin’s Return

You will be able to see them both on the big screen this year!

4JTGENZNDVkw6JF_RPEI6-I6tUeyHiQSJdVpRUmW

During a promotional interview for her new movie, Diva, Shin Min Ah openly showed support for her long-term boyfriend, Kim Woo Bin‘s return.

On her way to work to the movie Diva’s press conference.

Shin Min Ah stated, “Since we have the same job, we are always supporting each other. I wish the best for him in his return to acting”, explaining that they understand each other on a deep level since they are both working in the same industry.

Shin Min Ah and Kim Woo Bin have been dating since 2015.

In May of 2017, Kim Woo Bin went on a break after being diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer, a type of head and neck cancer. After two and a half years of regaining his health, Kim Woo Bin returned and signed a contract with AM Entertainment, where Shin Min Ah is singed.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/shin-min-ah-shows-support-long-term-boyfriend-kim-woobins-return/

• Like 1

Actress Shin Min Ah Speaks About Her Relationship With Kim Woo Bin, Diva Premier

Shin Min Ah starrer movie Diva will premier on September 23; The actress spoke about her relationship with her longtime boyfriend Kim Woo Bin

Actress Shin Min Ah recently spoke about her longtime relationship with the Uncontrollably Fond actor Kim Woo Bin. She revealed what kind of relationship they share on an online interview where she also discussed about her new movie Diva and explained why it was special.

Min Ah will be seen in the mystery thriller movie Diva that is all set to release on September 23. Speaking about Kim Woo Bin she expressed that they both go along quite well because both are in the same industry. She stayed by the actor's side when he was facing troubles because of his health condition and supported him throughout.

Kim Woo-bin
Kim Woo-bin and Shin Min-a. facebook.com/Kim Woo Bin 김우빈

How Shin Min Ah – Kim Woo Bin Support Each Other

"Since we have the same career and we support each other, we say, 'Hwaiting!' to each other. I also hope Kim Woo Bin does well since he's making his return. We're cheering each other on," she said speaking about Woo Bin.

The couple made its relationship public in 2015. Woo Bin was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer when he had just completed shooting for his drama Uncontrollably Fond opposite Bae Suzy in 2017. The actor took a break of two years from the industry and got treatment. He completed his treatment and made an announcement about his recovery on December 29, 2019.

Min Ah was by his side all the time and supported him. She played a great role in the actor making his comeback. Currently, the actor is back and is busy with his next project, sci-fi movie Alien [Working Title]. He also joined Min Ah's agency, AM Entertainment in February 2020.

Why is Diva Special?

Currently, Min Ah is excited about the release of her movie Diva where she plays Lee Young, diva of the diving world. The story is about how the life of the diva completely overturns after a car accident. The diva struggles with memory loss and faces horror after disappearance of her best friend Soo Jin played by Lee Yoo Young.

Min Ah expressed happiness for choosing the project because this is a woman-centric movie. This is her first movie in six years and accepted the offer because of its strong story that revolves around two women. She also spoke about how difficult it was to get investors and revealed that she was worried about the chances of the movie's premiere.

credit : https://www.ibtimes.sg/actress-shin-min-ah-speaks-about-her-relationship-kim-woo-bin-diva-premier-51617

• Like 1

When South Korean Actors Displayed Shocking Visuals By Growing Their Hair Out

c0a69314a6b3538d6ad76910ee55659e-680x384

Some of the hottest male actors in the South Korean film industry are able to give heart attacks with their out-of-this-world visuals, especially when they've surprised everyone by growing out their hair.

There's really nothing more sexier than men who are able to rep long hairstyles, right?

A lot of these actors also actually have usually always had short hairstyles, which was why the visual shock effect was even bigger, as no one expected them to appear back in the scene with a big visual styling transformation.

They've pulled it off so well that we really wish they'd do it again, very badly.

You can check them out below.

Kim WooBin

During the time he was taking time off to relax and take care of his health, actor Kim WooBin did something very thoughtful and sweet for his fans, as he directed his own photoshoot, just so he could update fans on how he was doing.

We're certain the fans were all left in amazement for his dazzling look that he took on.

R720x0-3-1.jpeg

80684323_1368247736683710_14880676897284

81030676_1368247606683723_52222133260412

• Like 1

5 Catholic Korean Actors And Their Baptism Names

We all know that the population of South Korea has a wide range of religious beliefs. Most Korean citizens don't officially accustom themselves with any religion. However, there is a small percentage of the population in Korea that is baptized as Catholic Christians.

Some of them are even Korean celebrities like Kpop idols as well as Korean drama stars. So now, it's time to take a look at the lists of Catholic Korean actors with their handsome baptismal names. Surely the netizens are interested who amongst the famous actors are baptized as Catholics, and let's find out their biblical names! Please scroll down.

Kim Woo Bin

5 catholic Korean actors with their baptism names
(Photo : Kim Woo Bin Fanpage pinterest)

Kim Woo Bin is a baptized Catholic Christian given the biblical name of Benedict. Benedict is a name from the Latin adjective benedictus, which means "blessed." The famous actor began his career in the entertainment industry as a runway model and eventually entered the acting business.

His successful projects include "White Christmas", "A Gentleman's Dignity" , "School 2013", "The Heirs" , 'Friend: The Great Legacy", "The Con Artists" , "Twenty" and of course his first leading role on television in 'Uncontrollably Fond".

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/119008/20200928/5-catholic-korean-actors-and-their-baptism-names.htm

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Which Korean actors started out as hunky models?

Ever notice how impossibly attractive Korean drama actors are? Whether it’s their chiselled looks or towering heights, the actors remind you of the models that walk down the runways during Fashion Week.

And as it turns out, a good number of them dabbled in modelling before starting their acting careers.

Check out some of the hottest actors who successfully walked from the runway and into our screens.

Crushing on the guys of Record of Youth? These Korean actors also started out as models

Kim Woo-bin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCV_mdPgsbq/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Next up is Lee Jong-suk’s close friend Kim Woo-bin! Kim Woo-bin made his debut as a model in 2008 and his acting debut in 2011 through White Christmas. He later acted with Lee Jong suk in School 2013.

In 2013, he acted in Inheritors, which catapulted him to international fame. Fans all over the world fell for his bad boy character and fell more in love with him through Uncontrollably Fond.

Unfortunately, Kim Woo-bin was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer in 2017 and had to pause acting while undergoing treatment.

Thankfully, the actor was able to make a healthy return. He started filming a movie in March of this year, so hopefully we will see more of him soon.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : Asiaone

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/which-korean-actors-started-out-hunky-models

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

*** KWB is in the movie "Alien", which filmed this year but doesn't have a firm premiere date yet. Seeing all these photos from Vogue magazine, he still got this COOLNESS and that's a relief. His 3-year-break from acting, it just so NICE that it didn't create the "next Kim Woo Bin" because well, he's just one-of-a-kind. He looks so endearing in this December 2020 Vogue Korea pictorial. KWB delivers in every way. This man will always hold a special place in my heart. I hope he takes MORE care of himself. I hope he stays healthy & positive! I can't wait to see him in movies & dramas. I missed you on the screen, KWB! :blush:

• Like 1

Kim Woo-bin's Sensuous Pictorial, "I Am Learning to 'Love' and 'Understand' Myself"

photo1271721.jpg

Actor Kim Woo-bin released a sensuous pictorial that exudes chicness in the natural mood.

Kim Woo-bin recently collaborated with fashion magazine "Vogue Korea" in portrait-oriented cuts that capture the attention of viewers with his rich facial expressions and natural atmosphere.

photo1271722.jpg

In the released pictorial, Kim Woo-bin shows his charm casually and chicly amid the moderation of black and white. In particular, Kim Woo-bin's comfortable and sensuous poses, such as his moderately tangled wave hairstyle covering his eyes, sitting barefoot on a chair or closing his eyes with his chin closed, made the calm and sophisticated atmosphere of the monotonous pictorial stand out.

Also, in front of the camera on this day, he is said to have shown great concentration to create sophisticated and delicate facial expressions and poses, drawing admiration from the staff at the scene.

photo1271723.jpg

In the following interview, Kim Woo-bin was asked what kind of grown-up he wants to be and he answered, "I wanted to be a strong grown-up in every means when I was in middle school. I wanted to be 'strong' and "Big". Bu now I just want to be a 'good person'".

Then he was asked what he never wanted to lose and he said, "Loving myself. It's not easy so I remind myself every day. I haven't always been good to myself. I was always concerned about others but I was cold towards myself. Now, I'm trying to 'love' and 'understand' myself".

Meanwhile, Kim Woo-bin's pictorial can be seen through the December issue of Vogue Korea.

photo1271724.jpg

source : https://www.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=285911

• Like 1

Here’s How Park Shin Hye Won Kim Woo Bin Over As A Friend Despite Their Age Difference

Kim Woo Bin was threatened.

rIYUFmDRgwGa625lmDiW1uNqH8ABP92V6tzc-jyR

In Korea, children born in January or February were able to go enter school with children who were born in the previous year, and they were referred to as “fast year 0000”.

But now that the rule has been changed for those born in 2003 and later, children enter school in their respective years without children born in January or February entering school a year earlier than the rest.

In light of the change, Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin‘s past revelation of how they became friends despite being different ages resurfaced online.

Since Park Shin Hye was born in February 1990, she entered school with children who were born in 1989.

On the other hand, Kim Woo Bin was born in July 1989, meaning he’s a year older, but entered school in the same year as Park Shin Hye.

So back in 2013 when Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin spoke in an interview on SBS‘s Night of TV Entertainment for the drama, The Heirs, they confessed that they became friends, but it wasn’t easy.

While Kim Woo Bin didn’t consider Park Shin Hye a same-age friend as someone who experienced some conflict with those born in 1990, Park Shin Hye thought of Kim Woo Bin as a friend since they entered school in the same year.

But Park Shin Hye convinced Kim Woo Bin to become same-age friends with her, and her method is commendable, to say the least.

As soon as she pressured Kim Woo Bin by asking, “Do you want to call me ‘Sunbae’? Or do you want to be friends?“, Kim Woo Bin didn’t hesitate.

According to Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin immediately agreed to be friends.

Park Shin Hye debuted in 2003 through Lee Seung Hwan‘s MV for “Flower” while Kim Woo Bin debuted in 2008 as a model.

Check out the full story of how the two actors became friends below:

source : https://www.insight.co.kr/news/313173

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

*** KWB has finally opened his Instagram account with the username @____kimwoobin and posted his first photo with the caption, "Hello, this is Kim Woo Bin."    :blush: I'm not into B/W photo but, I love this photo of his.  Affirming this account as official, his agency, AM Entertainment reposted the same post of Kim Woo Bin breaking the news to his fans on their Instagram account. The caption of the post reads, "Good news for everyone. Today, Woo Bin finally opened his official Instagram account! Please visit and communicate closely with Woo Bin! "  I'm glad  he now has his own account where fans can interact and show their love with him directly. Let us show our support to Woo Bin! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIDF03KlNcL/?utm_source=ig_embed

• Like 1

Kim Woo-bin in Recovery, "I Like Comfortable Things"

photo1276918.jpg

Actor Kim Woo-bin sat for an interview with Vogue Korea on its Youtube channel.

Kim Woo-bin is currently filming director Choi Dong-hoon's "Alien", which is his first movie since he was announced completely recovered from nasopharyngeal carcinoma last year. He's even started communicating with fans by creating a social media account.

Back and healthy, Kim Woo-bin said, "I've been busy with the movie. I film for about 4-5 days a week. When I'm not working, I work out and meet people".

Revealing that his hobby is drawing, he said, "I try to draw nice pictures. Before I just liked the act of drawing but now I feel more and more confident about it". He also added that he enjoys walking now and said, "Now that I'm in my 30s, I like looking at nature. I like to walk in nearby parks. Looking at the trees and the skies make me feel content".

"I seek comfortable things now. I used to like being made-up but now that feels suffocating. I want to find myself so I started wearing comfortable things and I like it".

He claims something's changed while filming his movie. He said, "I always put weight on sincerity when I'm acting.

Now, I try to communicate more with the director and the staff. We are in this together so I try to get close to them and make better scenes".

Kim Woo-bin claims he wants to spend time with his fans. "I enjoyed the fan meeting last year. I would like to meet them quickly".

When asked when fans could meet him, Kim Woo-bin said, "I guess circumstances are bound to change but maybe in the following winter". He was then questioned on how he would like to spend the end of the year and he said, "I don't have plans but I would like to enjoy the rest of the year 2020. I also plan on finishing filming the movie so I hope that works out without any problems".

Finally, about his expectations for the New Year, he said plainly, "I am trying not to expect anything in general".

source : https://news.nate.com/view/20201203n45568?mid=n1008

• Like 1