Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

• 2 weeks later...

*** Yum Jung Ah has joined with his upcoming movie!  Filming starts next month, February.  The new film will be produced in two installments. Both parts of the series will be filmed at the same time and premiere starting next year 2021.  The film will be distributed by CJ ENM, who is also an investor in the production. I'm excited for this new movie because of KWB. :lol:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin Hye, And Yoo Hae Jin Share Thoughts After Participating In MBC Documentary “Humanimal”

a47fc25cf6564f5aa47df50713293c92.jpeg?s=

Actors Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin Hye, and Yoo Hae Jin shared their thoughts after lending their efforts to MBC’s special documentary “Humanimal,” which showcased the life and death of human beings and animals around the world and their epic story of coexistence.

Kim Woo Bin, who narrated the documentary, said, “When I first saw it, it was shocking, and it made me think that people are scary. I was embarrassed that I didn’t know what was happening, and I felt apologetic, as well,” adding that seeing the death of an elephant has stuck with him the most.

He continued, “Because I never imagined that elephants would be abused and killed because of ivory, it was even more shocking.”

Park Shin Hye, after meeting those who work to protect wildlife, said, “It made me think that there are so many people doing incredible work. I want to send all my admiration and respect to those that endlessly research animals and nature and look for ways to protect them.”

Yoo Hae Jin, who visited the home of a hunter, which was filled with taxidermied animals, said, “It smelled of preservative from the moment I stepped inside, and thinking that these animals shouldn’t be here, and that they should be running free outside, my heart was heavy. I don’t know what kind of expression I had on my face, but I don’t think I was in a good mood.”

He added, “Instead of relying on activists, everyone needs to work together with the hope of coexistence.”

Source (1) (2) / soompi

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/23/2020 at 3:40 AM, Vivaleta64 said:

Hi Vivaleta,  this is good news that Su Ji Sub is part of this upcoming movie with KWB! 

KWB is one among the stars who's making contribution to help with the prevention of the novel corona virus (COVID-19) as the number of cases continues to increase in South Korea. I read that he donated 100 million won (approximately $82,000) to be used towards corona virus prevention and socially disadvantaged households. He's so kind & thoughtful donating to people in need of help. God bless him! Hoping for everyone's safety not only in South Korea but all over the world that is affected by this COVID19. ^_^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

*** The hit drama of KWB like "Uncontrollably Fond" will be free on VIKI in Southeast Asia! While waiting for his upcoming movie, at least we have his past drama to keep us entertained. :lol:

kim-woo-bin.jpg

Picture credit : soompi

Watch all episodes of “Uncontrollably Fond” here for free:

Watch Now

*** KWB will start filming for the upcoming sci-fi movie 'Alien" later this month. Filming was previously postponed due to the corona virus, and it's now set to begin on March 28. He has signed on with AM Entertainment, which is also home to Shin Min Ah, after 8 years being with Sidus HQ. I'm happy that he has made a complete recovery from cancer. I miss him on the screen. I’m just glad he’s healthy and getting back into acting. :lol:

*** I'm happy & excited that after years' hiatus, KWB is shooting a movie soon. The date of the movie's premiere has not been decided. God is good - he has recovered from his cancer condition recently. He's such a NICE & warm person - He recently donated 100 million won ($83,000) to help prevent the spread of the corona virus in the country. :lol:

*** His upcoming movie is a powerhouse cast that includes So Ji Sub, Yeom Jung Ah, Ryu Jun Yeol and Kim Tae Ri. :lol:

Kim Woo Bin To Make His Big Screen Return With So Ji Sub & Ryu Jun Yeol

2020021801001229000081201-420x400.jpg

Breaking his four-year hiatus, Kim Woo Bin readies to meet fans in the box office

On March 11, AM Entertainment confirmed the great news that the actor is preparing to shoot his upcoming film.

Kim-Woo-Bin-Humanimal.jpg

He is set to work with Director Choi Dong Hoon for film 외계인 Alien (literal translation). Additionally, the filming commences at the end of March.

Kim Woo Bin’s comeback film is roughly sketched as a sci-fi crime story about aliens. He is set to join a powerhouse cast that includes So Ji Sub, Yeom Jung Ah, Ryu Jun Yeol and Kim Tae Ri.

Previously, Kim has achieved notable reception from film patrons through movies: The Con Artist (2014), Twenty (2015) and Master (2016).

After he was diagnosed of nasopharyngeal cancer in May 2017, he had to leave as cast member of the film Wiretap.

Kim-Woo-Bin4.jpg

Recently, the actor has moved to a new management company which also houses his publicly known girlfriend Shin Min Ah.

In December 2019, the actor presented in the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards, his first public appearance after taking a temporary hiatus due to health concern.

After that, he happily met with fans in Seoul through a fan meet titled 2019 Kim Woo Bin Thank You Fan Meeting on December 8 held at SMTOWN Theatre. It was reported that he has donated all proceeds from the fan meeting to help kids with cancer.

Kim has also participated as a narrator in MBC’s special documentary, Humanimal. Decorating the program with his engaging voice, he joined fellow actors Park Shin Hye, Ryu Seung Ryeong and Yoo Hae Jin in the heartwarming television show.

source : Hellokpop

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.soompi.com/article/1389074wpp/kim-woo-bin-donates-humanimal-documentary-narration-fee-to-help-children-with-cancerKim Woo Bin Donates “Humanimal” Documentary Narration Fee To Help Children With Cancer

Kim Woo Bin Donates “Humanimal” Documentary Narration Fee To Help Children With Cancer

Mar 19, 2020
by U. Kim

Kim Woo Bin has performed another good deed in addition to his previous donation to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus.

On March 18, Kim Woo Bin donated the pay he received for his narration on MBC’s special documentary “Humanimal” to Korea Childhood Leukemia Foundation.

Kim Woo Bin’s agency AM Entertainment explained that the actor made this decision after hearing about the difficulties faced by children with pediatric cancer who are at high risk of severe illness from the coronavirus and aren’t able to find face masks.

Kim Woo Bin and Korea Childhood Leukemia Foundation’s connection dates back to 2017 when the actor was revealed to have nasopharyngeal cancer. On July 16, 2017, fans donated funds to be used as medical expenses for children with acute myeloid leukemia to the foundation under Kim Woo Bin’s name.

The Foundation’s Secretary General Seo Seon Won shared, “We are taking the best measures we can for children with pediatric cancer who are at high risk of infection. We started on [March] 4 with 995 kits containing antibacterial items. We were having difficulties securing the necessary items due to the rise in face mask prices caused by the COVID-19 outbreak. We thank actor Kim Woo Bin for providing the help we needed right when we needed it.”

Korea Childhood Leukemia Foundation will use the funds donated by Kim Woo Bin to purchase face masks and send them to families of children with pediatric cancer.

“Humanimal” is a documentary about the life and death of human beings and animals around the world and their epic story of coexistence.

• Love 1

OSEN | 2020. 03. 30. 2:50 AM

Kim Woo Bin dashing, healthy in black suit, hints at new CF

9F648225-0C58-49D8-BFBB-8D7576B8C043.jpg

Actor Kim Woo Bin gave fans joy when showing a healthy look at the CF shooting site.

On the afternoon of March 30, a picture was uploaded on the official Instagram of AM Entertainment, Kim Woo Bin's management company, captioning, "A gentle smile full of warmth. We have met Woo Bin at the CF shooting site. What advertisement? Shush, it's still a secret! He will soon meet you guys with more diverse images #KimWooBin #金宇彬."

In the photo, Kim Woo Bin is attending an advertisement photoshoot. Dressing in a dashing black suit, the actor attracts all eyes with his handsome visual and bright smile.

Earlier, after being diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer in May 2017, Kim Woo Bin stopped all entertainment activities to focus on treatment. Later, when his condition gradually improved, he resumed his activities in November 2019 as well as confirmed his participation in director Choi Dong Hoon's new movie titled "Alien" (working title).

OSEN = Reporter Ha Sujeong /hsjssu@osen.co.kr
Photo = AM Entertainment's SNS
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
On 23 February 2020 at 3:40 AM, Vivaleta64 said:

Vivaleta, thanks for sharing this. I'm happy that he'll be making his long-awaited return in this film after he's affected by unexpected medical condition.  :blush: (sorry- I did not intentionally delete the picture) 

• Like 1

On 23 November 2019 at 2:45 AM, lazypanda said:

Anybody notice the ring ??? Engaged ??? Maybe the rumors were true after all........... ;)

Hi lazypanda, I hope they will end up together at the altar. I love it when I get glimpses of their moments together. I admire the couple  specially Shin Min Ah - she has been a constant source of support for KWB during the lowest moment of his life. She has been with him throughout this whole process.  :blush:

• Like 1

5 Celebrity Couples That have Been in a Relationship More Than 4 Years

large_f3bbefa555c6c83dd5180eea59120b9c26

They have been together for quite a long time. 

While most celebrities don't last long in their relationship -- most, not all -- these couples have proven that they can still be together amidst their busy schedules. They might be unable to meet each other as often as non-celebrity couples but they have always had ways to keep their love on fire. 

Thanks to their chemistry, not a few fans have expressed their support and demanded them to tie the knot ASAP! So, who are they? Find out on the list below!

Shin Min Ah & Kim Woobin (dating since 2015)

1589358643366-0.jpg

Image Source: Giordano

(skipped unrelated.....)

Here Are 10 Most Random Things You Didn’t Know About These Korean Actors

#6 is the most UWU thing you’ll learn about him!

Too bad K-Celebrity Jeopardy doesn’t exist — because we’d have you totally covered. Here are the 10 most random and unbelievable things you didn’t know about some of your favorite Korean actors. That is, until now. These bits and pieces of information are, well… useless, for the lack of a better word. But hey, that makes them infinitely more interesting. Right? Like, where else would you find out about these… stuffs?

8. Kim Woo Bin

r8P0A4aJu3VkCzjOQeOUa5Vhxz5rviK1GCQ9s8hJ

Actor Kim Woo Bin has a sister who is three years younger than he is. He once revealed — To make her high school graduation day unforgettable, Kim Woo Bin and his model friends showed up, flawlessly dressed to impress. This “catwalk” turned Kim Woo Bin’s younger sister’s all-girls high school upside down.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source: NamuWiki