Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

*** Kim Woo Bin and Han Ji Min threw a surprise birthday party for their 'Our Blues' co-star Jung Eun Hye. HJM took to her personal Instagram and shared photos taken at the filming set of the drama. JEH played Han Ji Min's twin sister who has Down syndrome in the drama. They prepared a birthday cake themselves for her.  :ohboy2:

201672470_1280.jpg

201672471_1280.jpg

201672468_1280.jpg

** So Ji Sub shared during the presscon of the movie "Alienoid" TODAY June 23 that he’d not have been able to finish the movie without Kim Woo Bin. The upcoming movie held its press conference at the Conrad Hotel in Seoul. Both attended the event. In the movie, He said - “I’m being followed, but I filmed without actually being chased,” the actor shared. “So I had to use my imagination to shoot. I can picture the image when reading the scripts for other movies, but I couldn’t for Alienoid. So that was tough. I used imagination and blue screens for filming,” he added. “And when I started to feel lonely, Woo Bin came. He was far away, but we still relied on each other. I used that feeling while working on a movie. If it weren’t for Woo Bin, I wouldn’t have been able to finish it.”  KWB said - “I’d be fighting a lonely fight, but then a man with broad shoulders would come, and that made me feel reassured and supported.”

The new movie will hit the screen on July 20th.  :heart3:

Kmovie Alienoid Kim Woo Bin

source https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000554499

New Still Photos Heighten Expectations for Unrivaled Worldview of SF Action Movie ‘Alienoid’

Kmovie Alienoid Part One

source : zapzee

https://zapzee.net/2022/06/22/12-new-still-photos-heighten-expectations-for-unrivaled-worldview-of-sf-action-movie-alienoid/

*** What makes the K-drama experience more remarkable are the OSTs. The songs make us feel the emotions while watching and allow us to remember particular scenes. It's proof of how music can move people. One thing we love about K-dramas is that they offer a bunch of original soundtracks produced solely for a series. I love this song titled "With You" by BTS' Jimin and Ha Sungwoon from "Our Blues".  The song was performed with both English and Korean lyrics.  :kaching3:

video source : cosmo.ph.

*** During the presscon, Kim Woo Bin expressed his feelings about the release of “Alienoid”, his first film in six years.  He said - “It’s been 6 years since I filmed a movie, I thought I shouldn’t get too excited”.  :Fist1:

*** During presscon, So Jisub expressed his gratitude to Kim Woo Bin for being his great support while they were filming their new movie "Alienoid" together since it's uneasy filming the movie. Upon hearing So Jisub's words, Kim Woo Bin laughed and said, "It was the same for me, actually. Before I joined Jisub's location, I was filming somewhere else by myself. I felt lonely there too. Whenever I saw Jisub from the distance, I could sense my mind going into this peaceful mode. Jisub has broad shoulders, you know. Although he was far away from me most of the time, his broad shoulders made me feel like he was someone I could lean on if I ever needed to."  :rainbow:

So Jisub

photo source : SBS Star

*** KWB recently released three photos on his IG with no caption but only a camera emoticon.The photo shows him in the dressing room wearing a casual white T-shirt. Although it is a simple outfit, his muscular body stands out due to his solid physique. It is impressive that he shows a handsome visual.  :twerk2:

photo1502845.jpg

photo1502844.jpg

photo1502843.jpg

*** This is unknown to most other people -  The name Kim Woo Bin is just his stage name, and his real name is actually Kim Hyun Joong. However, since this name coincides with the other idol-actor Kim Hyun Joong,  he opted for his current alias.  :kisslevel:

*** Kim Woo Bin and actress Han Ji Min took great care of Jung Eun Hye―actress with Down syndrome―while filming their drama 'Our Blues' together according to the PD. He said that Woo Bin always made sure Eun Hye wore her coat well; he was worried that she would feel cold, and he also got her a chair when he thought her legs hurt. Jung Eun Hye and the drama's director and writer were interviewed during presscon. During the interview, Jung Eun Hye told what it was like to work with Han Ji Min and Kim Woo Bin. She stated that it was incredible to work with the two and she added that both treated her so well and that they adored her. The writer commented that everyone was jealous of her because she held hands with Woo Bin everywhere she went. Woo Bin calls her 'noona' since he's younger than her in real life, but older in the drama. In the drama Jung Eun Hye played Han Ji Min's twin sister who has Down syndrome, and Kim Woo Bin as Han Ji Min's boyfriend.  :kaching1:

201674062_1280.jpg

photos source : SBS Star

*** According to the PD of "Alienoid", his movie begins in the present, when the main characters encounter the alien ship. He said that he was concerned about getting CGI and some suggested they get help from foreign technicians, but they realized that Korea has technology advanced enough to make this movie. Korea has top-level technicians who were sufficient. I highly anticipate this star-studded cast movie. This movie has a unique script. The movie is the first of two parts that were filmed over the course of 13 months. 13 months was long. The PD is also the writer and he wrote this script in two and a half years. The final script was long, so he thought it would be much more dramatic if the story is divided in

two. Although it took over a year to shoot the two films.  :surprisedwut:

These Were The 25 Most-Viewed Korean Entertainment Wikipedia Pages For The Last Month

One had nearly half a million views last month!

With K-Pop and Korean entertainment becoming more popular worldwide, there are countless Wikipedia articles on various topics related to them, from individual idols and K-Pop groups to K-Dramas, actors, and athletes, and everything in between. Using WikiProject Korea, it’s easy to see which topics are trending among netizens based on how many views different articles are earning over a period of time.

Here are the 25 most-viewed Wikipedia pages related to Korean entertainment for the entire month of May 2022!

6. Our Blues

In May, this article received 238.5k total views (averaging about 7.7k views per day). Here is what it opens up with:

“Our Blues is a 2022 South Korean television series starring Lee Byung Hun, Shin Min A, Cha Seung Won, Lee Jung Eun, Uhm Jung Hwa, Han Ji Min, and Kim Woo Bin. The series revolves around the sweet and bitter life of people standing at the end, climax, or beginning of life, and depicts their stories in an omnibus format against the backdrop of Jeju Island.”

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/korean-entertainment-wikipedia-pages-last-month-viewed-may-2022/

*** Long time that the couple were seen sitting next to each other during snack time on the set of "Our Blues".  This was a photo of the cast behind the camera, and two of them were from the time when they were having a snack together.  The cast were sitting around a large table with some pizza and sandwiches.  :heart2beat:

Kim-Woo-Bin-Shin-Min-Ah.jpg

photos source : https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=477&aid=0000367722

*** I'm glad that after KWB's drama "Our Blues", is back with "Alienoid". I'm happy that he has continued his activities since his return, doing CFs to dramas and movies. The movie, which has been filmed since the resumption of his activities, will show off his unexpected charm by playing his character in the movie.  Can't wait for this.  :emmm:

*** The writing for "Our Blues" is decent and the problems relatable but what makes me want to recommend this show to other people is how gorgeous every shot is. The omnibus format of the drama was a daring experiment by shifting into different pairings throughout the series. The format was a little difficult to get used to at first.   :heart:

11 Best K-Dramas Of 2022 So Far

It’s already halfway through the year and the perfect time to look back at all the phenomenal scripts that K-dramaland brought to us so far. There was definitely something in the air in 2022 as there was no shortage of great K-dramas. The scripts, acting, OSTs, and the cast, all came together perfectly for so many dramas, making them all worth the watch. Here are just 11 of the best K-dramas of 2022 so far.

Disclaimer: This list only includes K-dramas that have finished airing by June 31st. Also, list is in no particular order!

6. “Our Blues”

our-blues-kdrama.jpeg

“Our Blues” is a series that stars some very well-known names including Han Ji Min, Kim Woo Bin, Lee Byung Hun, Shin Min Ah, Cha Seung Won, Lee Jung Eun, Kim Hye Ja, and many others. It is set in the beautiful Jeju Island, and it shows the various real-life problems and issues that the characters are going through.

This beautiful series was able to touch the hearts of many with its exposure of various important social issues that are prevalent in not only South Korea, but all over the world.

The connection that is shown between the families in a small town creates a sense of comfort and belonging. And the storylines of the various families, who deal with topics like teenage pregnancy, mental health, death of loved ones, and disabilities, create a K-drama that heals and shows that we are not alone. It’s a definite must-watch for any age group!

(skipped unrelated.....) 

credit : soompi news