Lee Sang Yeob 이상엽 - Currently airing Reality show: “The Sixth Sense 3”; Upcoming Mnet show "Artistock Game"

irilight

• 2 weeks later...

Actress Gong Hyun Joo and Boyfriend Lee Sang Yeob Reveal Differing Thoughts on Marriage

Actress Gong Hyun Joo and Boyfriend Lee Sang Yeob Reveal Differing Thoughts on Marriage

Actress Gong Hyun Joo and her boyfriend actor Lee Sang Yeob reveal differing thought on marriage on “Real Men.”

On March 13 episode of MBC’s “Real Men,” four female soldiers break for lunch and enjoy a conversation.

On this episode, Gong Hyun Joo is asked if she plans on marrying Lee Sang Yeob. She replies, “No, I don’t want to get married yet.” Her response stuns her boyfriend Lee Sang Yeob who is acting as the narrator.

gong hyun joo

Lee Sang Yeob then cracks everyone up saying, “Ugh, that woman… I have plans to marry her.”

Fellow female soldier Nana of After School asks again, “Do you have someone in mind if you were to get married?” Gong Hyun Joo answers confidently, “Of course, I do.”

source

Hello Everyone,

I know that i was away for long time but I got to see many updates on this page. Thank you so much @irilight for all the inputs you've done in my absence. All I want to say is that I have been doing this posts for some time and was having difficulties coping with them by myself and was hard to get new info on Oppa. Nowadays, I rarely get into soompi, so i'm not much active in posting new articles/posts. If you'd like to handle this thread I don't mind at all. You can ask the admins to assign you for it and I'd be glad to see the thread to be active once again. Thank you again and take care.

• Like 1

On 3/19/2016 at 9:54 AM, jeeji said:

Hello Everyone,

I know that i was away for long time but I got to see many updates on this page. Thank you so much @irilight for all the inputs you've done in my absence. All I want to say is that I have been doing this posts for some time and was having difficulties coping with them by myself and was hard to get new info on Oppa. Nowadays, I rarely get into soompi, so i'm not much active in posting new articles/posts. If you'd like to handle this thread I don't mind at all. You can ask the admins to assign you for it and I'd be glad to see the thread to be active once again. Thank you again and take care.

@jeeji, I am so glad you came back here and posted.   And thank you for starting this thread!:)

If you are not coming much more to Soompi, I will ask the moderators to allow me to take the thread.  I try to update it as much as I can, but it is not as easy, since I do not speak either Korean or Chinese.

More screencaps from Signal ep. 11

These were some of the most heartfelt moments in ep 11.  Lee Sang-Yeob did such a good job portraying such a torn, and layered character.  Bravo!

12042695_10207505306845266_5602511085363

1948047_10207505307205275_89088758918061

12795522_10207505308205300_4764348888832

More "Signal" screencaps coming up.

On 3/23/2016 at 0:08 AM, irilight said:

@jeeji, I am so glad you came back here and posted.   And thank you for starting this thread!:)

If you are not coming much more to Soompi, I will ask the moderators to allow me to take the thread.  I try to update it as much as I can, but it is not as easy, since I do not speak either Korean or Chinese.

@irilight  I'll be delighted to have someone like you to take the lead, I have no issues with that as I know you'll do an amazing job dear. I won't be in Soompi that much, but will try to stop by this thread and see your job and keep it up ;)

• Like 1

Behind cuts of Chun Jung Myung, Jung Yoo Mi, Lee Sang Yup, and Kim Jae Young from 'Master - God of Noodles' released

Behind cuts of Chun Jung Myung, Jung Yoo Mi, Lee Sang Yup, and Kim Jae Young from 'Master - God of Noodles' have been released.

On March 30th, the production team of KBS 2TV drama 'Master - God of Noodles' released behind cuts of Chun Jung Myung (playing as Moo Myung), Jung Yoo Mi (playing as Chae Yeo Kyung), Lee Sang Yup (playing as Park Tae Ha) and Kim Jae Young (playing as Go Kil Young).

In the photos, the four are showing bright smile at the camera together, wearing high school uniforms. Jung Yoo Mi and Lee Sang Yup are showing nothing above their uniforms, but Chun Jung Myung and Kim Jae Young are wearing a long-sleeved t-shirt and a hoodie.

The four are playing in the drama who grew up together at the same orphanage, and their relationship is much more solid than that of family members. The drama is going to show their childhood, high school life, and the life after becoming adults, and many drama fans are showing huge anticipation for the collaboration that they will show through the drama.

An insider said, "'Master - God of Noodles' is going to show the four characters' friendship, love, and life-time adventures. All of the actors and actresses are filming the drama with their full energy, and we hope that all of the fans would keep showing the same love and supports for them."

Meanwhile, 'Master - God of Noodles' is a drama motivated from a comic series of the same title. The drama will premiere on April 20th as the sequel of 'Descendants of the Sun.'

‘마스터-국수의 신’ 천정명-정유미-이상엽-김재영 / 베르디미디어, 드림E&M

source

On 3/27/2016 at 0:41 PM, jeeji said:

@irilight  I'll be delighted to have someone like you to take the lead, I have no issues with that as I know you'll do an amazing job dear. I won't be in Soompi that much, but will try to stop by this thread and see your job and keep it up ;)

Thank you @jeeji.  I have sent a pm to @LyraYoo.

If at any time in the future, you want to come back to Soompi and take back the thread, I will have no problem with that. If such time comes about, please let us know.

'Master-god of noodles "Lee Sang-yeob, sad eyes filled with rage

‘마스터-국수의 신’ 이상엽 / 베르디미디어 드림E&M

source

Added new teaser poster for the Korean drama 'Master - God of Noodles'

photo708515.jpg

Added new teaser poster for the upcoming Korean drama "Master - God of Noodles" (2016)

Directed by Kim Jong-hyeon-II

Written by Chae Seung-dae

Network : KBS

With Cheon Jeong-myeong, Gong Seung-yeon, Jo Jae-hyeon, Lee Sang-yeob, Jeong Yoo-mi,Baro,...

Wed, Thu 22:00
Synopsis
A story of a man who learns how to make noodles for revenge.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2016/04/20

source